chapter twenty-five.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-five.
last month.

It's been hectic. I haven't even been home for more than five hours a day. All I do is sleep, practice and perform. Being an "idol" is tough. Never did I think I would be so quick to become famous, but that's what I did and numerous shows have requested me to accompany them in their shows. Let's see, since the debut, which was awesome, I've been on seventeen different programs. I've actually had a cameo in Mimi, but they cut my part out for some reason. I guess I got a little closer to ChangMin. I only had one day off, but I spent it on a date with my number one fan who gave me his coat. Such a sweetie.

Now off to Daegu. I have a charity event with SHINee.

I sat in the van with TaeMin to my left and MinHo on my right. I decided to take a nap and so I did.

(TaeMin's point of view.)

She fell asleep. She put her head on MinHo who was also fast asleep, but I took her head and rested it on my shoulder. Poor girl isn't used to all this, but she will. I just hope they be lenient on her when she's not as enthusiastic because she's done more in two weeks than I do in two months. She's going to be tired. Yet, she's a lot better than other rookies at variety. I guess another reason why my heart skips a beat whenever I see her or hear about her or think about her. She's determined and hardworking.

Her face is calm unlike her debut night. She was sweatier than MinHo when he plays soccer. She's still beautiful none the less, but she is finally peaceful. I can relive that night all over again.

And this is how it goes..

As the stage like dims, we enter the stage. I walk as I would always, brisk and as calmly as possible. I could see Lexy shaking and wiping her hands on her shirt. Calm down. We stand side by side and the light bursts and the music plays right after. Nervous, she accidentally steps on my foot, but we are quickly to play it off and there we go. Her nervousness fades as she is entranced by the music. I watch her as her eyes are full and then when her part comes, she sings with so much passion. She was meant to be in this type of business. She was born for it. The songs comes abruptly to an end and we quickly and as she hugs my right arm that sends tingling sensations. The light dims and she rushes off the stage like a zombie apocalypse is happening.

I see her back stage hugging JongIn for her life. He patted her back as she tiptoed to hug him around the neck. I just keep hearing congratulatory greetings as people walked past me, but my eyes were set on Lexy and what's she's doing to JongIn. I envy him. I want to be in his place right now. I then felt a hit to my shoulder and MinHo was standing by my side looking at the same view.

"I get it dude. Let's go before you melt." He pushes me away as I still keep my eyes on them before they are out of sight.

As she sleeps on my shoulder, I listen to music and then EXO's History comes on, knowing that JongIn is the first to sing, I skip it so quickly that I noticed my clenched fist. Don't let jealousy get to you.

We arrive at the charity event and play with the orphans at the local orphanage. They were so cute and I think I found a mini me and a mini Lexy. I also found a mini JongIn and it seems that it's true for them too. I don't get Lexy, but JongIn does.

(Lexy's point of view.)

I come home to the WGM house after I get the card. ~ ARE YOU READY? ~ I don't know what it meant, but I knew I had to film something. I arrive home and see lights or more like candles that lead me to the backyard where I see Kai wearing a tux and I knew it was going to be this episode which means this series will come to an end.

"I'll get changed." I run upstairs and get my dress on. What a hassle. I walk down with my red Chuck's on and let my dress fall. I walk down the aisle as the seats that were once empty are filled with our friends. All of EXO, SNSD, Super Junior and f(x) was there. TVXQ AND BoA sat with SooMan and then I was near Kai when I stepped on my dress and fell over, but Kai was quick to catch me.

Vows came and Kai was first. "Ever since I met you, I thought you were adorable. From your clumsiness and your childish ways, I thought you were going to be like a little sister to me and I never thought that I would honestly want to be with you in a romantic way, but you proved me wrong. You were cute, but head strong. Childish, but tough. Dorky, but funny. Short, but sweet, lovely, beautiful, and last but not least mine. And all I want to say is that my heart is yours and I will love you to the end of time." He cracked a grin. It's sad this isn't real. I shed a tear which is so hard for me to do, since I don't ever cry. But he has taken a toll on me and my emotions seems to overwhelm me.

I say whatever I could say, but it didn't seem to roll of the tongue. "I remember when we first met, I was a mess and you already saw me at my worst. I knew I would grow to love you already when you took care of me when I was sick or when I just did something difficult. You were like a guardian and a jealous guardian. You were jealous of any guy, but you could understand my fan girl behavior. You were always good to me and I will repay you in the same way. Thank you for being by my side all this time. I love you." I just blabbed these things out as they came to mind. They weren't romantic or rehearsed. They were from the heart. My discombobulated heart. I felt a kiss to the forehead and the crowd went wild. Seconds of bliss. He took a hold of my hands and we stares into each other's eyes. It feels so right, but it's not because I am just a friend. Like when I thought I was just a fan. Now I'm just a friend.

We walked down the aisle together and into the house which was set like a buffet. It was so beautiful.

"Who helped this fool?" I pointed at Kai and EXO hid their face. They're caught. I ran over them and gave a big group hug.

(Author's point of view.)

Three episodes have passed and it is now the middle of March and they were on their honeymoon. It's close to the end of the series and there are only three episodes left. How sad.