Chapter 75

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 75

 

“___-ah!” –Sunhwa hollered from the other side of the hallway running towards you who were in your locker and hugged you tight. –“How are you feeling sweetie?” –She pulled away looking at you concerned.

“I’m okay Sunhwa really…” –You had barely finished your sentence and she brought you yet again into a hug.

“If you need anything you know you can always count on me, right?” –She said sweetly, and you smiled and patted her back.

“I know.”

“Sunhwa… Let the girl breathe a bit… She’s suffered enough...” –Daehyun said and Sunhwa let you go. –“How are you?” –The way his tone changed made you realize the concern he was feeling.

“I’m fine. But thanks for asking anyways.” –You replied with the best smile you could. However, Daehyun breathed in and out as if he really didn’t buy it.

“We’re here for you, okay?” –He simply said seriously which was unlike him and you nodded. Daehyun looked for a moment closely at your face and his eyebrows furrowed a bit. -"I'll meet with you guys at the cafeteria okay?" 

He glanced at Sunhwa who gave him a knowing look, and without another word to spare walked away from the two of you, he seemed mad.

 

“I apologize on his behalf.” –Sunhwa said and sighed. –“He's been like that since what happened yesterday. I'm trying to let him have some time to breathe on his own and figure things out.”

Now that really pained you to see. After you asked her what happened, she told you roughly about their discussion. Remembering their relationship in the future, those words made you feel really concerned. How can two people who couldn’t live without each other now get separated like this? And moreover, what hurt you the most was that you were in between it all, so you couldn't help but to feel guilty.

 

...

 

“Have this…” –Jongup placed a piece of his food from his breakfast on your plate. He gave you the sweetest smile, so you couldn’t really complain.

“Have some of mine too noona…” –Junhong also gave you some of his food.

“Thanks guys, but you really don’t have to do this…” –Even when they were usually very nice with you, but you knew why they were acting like that even more today. They only wanted to make you feel better.

“Have some of mine too…” –Sunhwa also joined in the sweet gesture, and so did Daehyun.

“Here ___-ah…”

Looking down at your plate, now you could barely see what you originally had gotten.

“Thanks…” –You said softly.

Then Sarah put a small piece on top and you looked at her who looked away as if she didn’t do anything. Everyone in the table made it harder for you to even feel bad about everything that happened.

Even Yongguk and Himchan who were far away came to know and sent you their support through messages. Himchan even avoided his usual games and jokes for the time being respecting your feelings, which you really appreciated.

“You should eat a lot and be healthy, okay ___?” –Sunhwa said with a smile.

Very thankful to every single one of them that were there by your side, you started to eat your food with a grin on your lips.

Even when you had lost your appetite, everyone was trying very hard to make you fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter