Chapter 74

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 74

 

After those horrible words, he walked away from me, and I felt defenseless. No matter how much I wanted to run after him, I knew that would be pointless.  I glanced to my sides and see the few students that were out at that time murmuring. He must’ve said that last part loud enough for them to catch on.

I couldn’t hide my face, so I turned away.

I bumped into Zelo, and as soon as he saw my expression he said angrily: “I can’t believe he did that to you. Wait until I get my hands on him...!” -And he tried to give a step ahead.

Shaking my head I held to his arm and stopped him. “Don’t… He’s not in a good mood right now. You’ll get hurt.” –I knew better than anyone what Youngjae was capable of when he was angry. If he treat me like that, I could only imagine how he would react towards the boy.

“But noona, how can I let him go when he’s hurt you like that?” –Zelo hugged me and I tried my best not to cry.

“I don’t want you to get in trouble Junhong, stay out of it please…” –I pulled away still holding on to the fabric of his blazer and looked at his eyes. –“This is your first year, getting into a fight won’t be good for you. Promise me you’ll stay out of it.”

After hesitating and seeing how I pleaded, Zelo nodded.

Jongup put his arm around my shoulder. “Noona, let’s get you somewhere else… People are talking.”

 

 

--

 

 

“I can’t believe him… I’m so angry with him!” –Daehyun growled. He was fuming after knowing what his former ‘best friend’ did that afternoon. Zelo did his part and told him about how everything went down, and he couldn’t contain his anger.

Not only did he not like one bit that he hurt one of his closest friends, but also the fact that if something was the matter he did not trust him enough to talk about it. Instead, he acted behind his back.

“Calm down Dae. I’m mad at him too for hurting her, but losing your patience won’t help the cause. All we have to do is stay by her side now that she needs us…” –Sunhwa rubbed his arm trying to keep him calm.

“It won’t help, but that doesn’t change anything… He’s going to get it bad from me!”

 

 

Soon after, Daehyun spotted the person he was looking for leaning against a lamp post with his eyes fixed in the distance.

He was so enraged that he left Sunhwa behind and rammed towards the unsuspecting boy. Without thinking twice Daehyun pulled him by his blazer making Youngjae startled.

“What is wrong with you?!?” –Daehyun yelled at him. -"I expected something like this from anyone else but you!"

Youngjae, annoyed snapped at him, and pushed him away. “What’s wrong with you disturbing me like this??”

“Daehyun! Stop!” –Sunhwa caught on to him and held him from behind.

“Did you really have enough of her already?”

“Why do you even care?” –Youngjae fixed the clothes Daehyun had messed up when he pulled him. The boy was in a horrible mood, and Daehyun was too enraged to even reason on his actions.

“Why? You make a huge scene, embarrass her in front of everyone and hurt her and you dare ask me that? Did you even think about she was going to feel after what you did? The girl is destroyed because of you and you really ask me that...??” –Daehyun heaved in anger.

The other boy shrugged, made a face of disgust and turned around ignoring him.

“Don't!” –Sunhwa yelled scared when Daehyun loosened from her grip and ran towards Youngjae.

Daehyun didn't plan for it to go like this, but his attitude angered him more. He turned the other boy around and punched him right on the lips making him fall. Instead of defending himself, Youngjae glared at him and wiped his lip.

There were people watching and murmuring from across the street, but Daehyun didn't care about that at the moment, he wanted to get things straight, he needed Youngjae to reflect on his actions. Sunhwa pleaded for him to leave, but he didn't budge.

“You used to talk to me whenever something happened, but you just came out and acted without thinking twice about her feelings..." -Daehyun asked firmly as he had his glare fixed on the boy in the floor. –“What the hell is wrong with you?”

Youngjae got up and picked up his bag, not even caring he was now dirty with the filth of the ground.

“Mind your own business Jung Daehyun. I don’t need to give you explanations.”

Daehyun tightened his fist and held himself back from hitting him again, especially since Sunhwa held him tightly.

“Your business has been my business these past years Yoo Youngjae.” –He said narrowing his eyes at him infuriated. –“After all we’ve been through since we met, everything I did for you and you’re going to throw me away and ignore me like that?” -He paused trying to conceal how he truly felt by Youngjae’s attitude, he didn't look to his eyes.

Seeing the other boy didn't give him an answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter