Chapter 69

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 69

 

It was the perfect day for a shopping date. With fingers laced together, and small talk you walked with Youngjae searching for the perfect dress. It was announced that to celebrate the hard work of the acting group and music group and of course the graduates hard work there would be an end of the year party the day after the play. Knowing exactly what you wanted you made your way with Youngjae to find the perfect dress.

Store after store, nothing seemed to be working out for you. Nonetheless, Youngjae was enjoying his time, and you were too, not to mention that it was taking your mind off the stressful rehearsals and preparation.

 

You were eating in a small restaurant and he was sitting next to you. When you were talking about the plans and everything, he suddenly exclaimed:

“Ah, I almost forgot…”

He grinned surreptitiously and searched for something inside the bag where he had snacks and things prepared for the long day.

“What is it…” –You asked trying to peek.

“Don’t look.”

You snickered and leaned back in your chair watching him as he had his tongue stuck out as he searched.

“Here you go…” –He held out a small envelope that read.

‘To: ___.

A day I don’t ever want to forget.’

 

Your heart melted when you read that and you smiled as you opened it and stole brief glances of him. He was now resting his chin on his hand waiting to see your reaction.

“What’s this?” –You glimpsed at him and opened the envelope with expectation.

“See for yourself.” –He put his arm in the back rest of your chair.

As soon as you saw the contents you smiled, all the photos you took together the day of your date and your visit to the Hangang Park were inside the envelope.

“Oh my God! These turned out beautiful!” –One by one you scanned the pictures; it was a beautiful memoir of that wonderful day.

“Of course they are, because you were in them.” –He said smirking, and you punched him playfully for being so cheesy.

Turning to him you hugged him thanking him for the small yet thoughtful gift.

 

--

 

The long trip extended several hours, the exhaustion you were feeling made you want to quit, but remembering how much that memory of the dress meant to Youngjae in the future kept you going.

After countless stores and boutiques, you finally came across the beautiful dress.

“Wait here.” –You said as you made your way to the fitting rooms. Despite the remarkable patience he was showing, you could only imagine that he was praying that you could at least find the one dress you liked.

You looked at the dress before trying it on, and it brought back those memories you held close to your heart and you wanted to relive for so long. The dress fit perfectly and accentuated your figure just right just like you remembered.

Peeking out the room before showing the dress to Youngjae, you saw him instantly look up when he felt you coming out.

“Did you find one you like?” –He asked.

You nodded and walked out slowly, there was something about the moment that made it special, perhaps the way his eyes shined when he laid eyes on you. He got u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter