Chapter 63

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 63

 

Summer break

Today, Youngjae invited me to visit his parents in Incheon. This time my parents didn’t have anything special planned out for the break, so I could go.

We left early in the morning so we could catch the sunrise on the beach. Needless it is to say that I spent the whole bus ride sleeping on Youngjae’s shoulder, not that he really minded. When we arrived to the place there were few people doing the same thing we came to do.

He held my hand and we walked near the shore slowly enjoying a nice conversation.

Youngjae led me to the rock we had sat the last time. We sat next to each other, and since it was chilly since it was really early, he scooted close to me and put his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and we stayed silent now enjoying the breeze, the sound of the waves crashing in and the beautiful sunrise.

The silence was broken with a sound of a sound of a ship in the distance.

Youngjae looked astonished by the big boat. I turn to him and back at the sea.

“Have you ever been on one before?” –I asked him.

“No. But I would love to.” –He replied. –“What about you?”

 “Me neither…” –I replied then turned to him again. –“We should go someday. Wouldn’t it be the best kind of vacations?”

He smiled due to my idea, especially because of the fact that I was the one that suggested it to him.

“The perfect honeymoon…” –It slipped my mouth, for some reason I was thinking of our future, and it just left my lips without thinking twice. I caught on to my words and looked away blushing. –“Sorry, I thought out loud.”

Youngjae was left speechless too; he looked sort of embarrassed but at the same time flattered.

“That’s not a bad idea actually…” –He wrapped his arms around me again. –“I’m in!”

 I looked up and his eyes were fixed on the sea, his lips were curved into a smile and he seemed like he was fantasizing.

 

“So what do you think we’ll do on our honeymoon?” –He was yet to leave the topic. Youngjae held my hand and intertwined his fingers as we made our way to his house.

“Can you stop?” –I couldn’t even look at his eyes.

“How can I stop when you are already thinking of our marriage? I’m flattered.” –He searched for my eyes, and with my other hand I covered my face.

“It just slipped Jae… Many couples go to a cruise in their honeymoon. I-I didn’t mean it that way.”

I turned to him in disbelief when I heard him chuckle.

“Riiiight…”

I punched his arm a bit hard and he let go of my arm. “Ouch!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter