Chapter 50

Remind Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick update~ 

 

Chapter 50

 

The moment of truth was coming for Youngjae, and that was the time to meet face to face for the one who had challenged him the day before. The unsuspecting young one didn’t know what was coming to him, at least that’s what Youngjae thought. Proudly with his hand intertwined with his girlfriend, they made their way to the house. As many times Junhong wasn’t on the fountain waiting for them, so the encounter would have to take place in the girl’s home.

“What are you so happy about now?” –The girl asked him. –“Did you talk to Sarah?”

Youngjae’s smile vanished as he again remembered the other girl’s words, and threat. He turned to look down to the girl.

“Have I ever told you that your friend is out of her mind?” –He said seriously then corrected. –“Please don’t tell her I told you that.”

“Well, I have been aware of that for a long time… But, what did she do to you now?”

The boy took a breath and let out a chuckle. “All she wanted was for me to step out and say something back at her.”

She laughed softly at him who continued spilling out his emotions.

“I can’t believe she’s treated me like that all along just for that!” –He shook his head in disbelief. –“Really! I don’t understand her…” –He looked again at his laughing girlfriend. –“___-ah. It’s not funny… She’s done nothing but torture me for nothing…”

“But that only means she likes you Jae. She doesn’t give her time of day to someone she doesn’t even like… So that means she thinks you’re worth her time.” –The girl joked earning a glare from him. –“Who could resist you?”

She pinched his cheek and he just glared at her before receiving a loud call from a very familiar voice.

 

“Noona!!”

The both of them turned to find Zelo running towards them, and right before the boy could get to the girl, Youngjae had already pulled her away from his grasp.

“Hands off.”

She looked up confused at Youngjae who had nothing but a serious expression as he stared down at Junhong.

“She’s my girlfriend now. So step back.” –Youngjae added making himself clear as he emphasized on her title.

Zelo smiled knowingly at the couple.

“Finally! Ha!” –He stood right behind them and put his hand on their shoulders. –“You sure took long…”

Against Youngjae’s will Zelo managed to take the very confused girl away from him into a hug.

“Oh noona! I told you I’d make sure you only got the best!”

Youngjae couldn’t even protest, because by then he had lost track of the situation.

“Zelo what are you talking about?” –She looked up utterly confused.

The young one pulled away and bent slightly to her level. “Let’s just say that hyung and I had a man to man talk yesterday…”

He turned to Youngjae and wagged his index finger at him.

“You better treat her right… You hurt her, and I won’t step back anymore.” –And like that, Youngjae had received his second threat of the day and Zelo walked back to the porch ever so casually.

Still bewildered, Youngjae and the girl watched Junhong who now waved his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter