Chapter 19

You Can't Control Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silent mansion was suddenly filled with footsteps stomping loudly, Yong Guk’s yelling, and doors quickly opening and loudly closing. “Hurry and look for her!”

“Na Ri!” The boys continued to yell but no one answered.

“!” Yong Guk cursed loudly. Before the boys could get their hands on Ji Ho, Yong Guk was alerted by Sae Ryun that someone had threatened to go after Na Ri. And that someone was the person who could send Yong Guk into a murderous rage whenever his name was brought up, Kim Kang Dae.

Sae Ryun had already given Yong Guk the warning yesterday at the building but Yong Guk didn’t think Kang Dae would act so soon and after hearing the threat sent personally from Kang Dae himself today, Yong Guk abandoned the search for Ji Ho altogether. Instead, he rushed back home to blindly search for Na Ri, who he didn’t know have already left the house a few minutes ago.

“Yong Guk, what is going on?” Him Chan asked confused. Yong Guk hadn’t told them the reason why they needed to drop their search of Ji Ho to come back to the mansion.

“Hyung!” Jun Hong yelled from the second floor. “Come here!”

Bang rushed into my bedroom and again couldn’t hide his anger and frustration upon seeing the blood on the bed sheets.

“Why is there so much blood?” Youngjae asked looking down at the sheets.

“Hyung, what is going on?” Jun Hong looked on worriedly for answers from Yong Guk.

Before Yong Guk could possibly give him an explanation, Him Chan called from Chin Ho’s bedroom. “Yong Guk! Chin Ho is still in his room.”

Bang ran into his room and found Chin Ho on the floor. He pulled Chin Ho up into a sitting position. Chin Ho was in a delirious state and had a burning body, but Yong Guk didn’t hesitate to tap his cheek a few times to make him focus. “Chin Ho, where is your sister?”

“Huh? I don’t know.” Chin Ho slurred out.

“Did someone come here? Did they do this to you?”

“I don’t know, hyung.” Chin Ho said mindlessly, the fever preventing him from thinking clearly.

“What do you mean you don’t know!” Bang urged him to answer. “There’s blood in the room and you don’t know what happened?”

“Hyung…” Chin Ho trailed off and the boys knew they couldn’t get a clear answer from him and they simply gave up. The boys helped pick Chin Ho off the ground and placed him in his bed.

“We’re all going out and looking for her.” Bang directed and walked out of Chin Ho’s room. 

“Yong Guk, we don’t know where to start.” Him Chan pointed out. “And look, the house is fine. There was obviously no struggle… maybe she just went out.”

“We still need to find her.”

Him Chan stopped in his tracks. “Calm down first.”

“We can’t waste time!” Bang snapped at him but caught himself and stopped.

“What is going on? When was she ever this important for you to be freaking out over something that may be nothing?”

He took a deep breath. “Kang Dae made a threat.”

Him Chan’s eyes widened in surprise at the new information. “What? When?”

“Can we not talk about this now?”

Him Chan released a breath. “You guys know what to do.” He looked at the other boys standing on the side, their bodies all tensed after hearing the name. But without question, they immediately turned and left out the door. “When were you going to tell us?”

“It was just a rumor yesterday, but just a while ago, he personally made the threat.”

Him Chan sighed and ruffled his hair. He knew it wasn’t a small matter whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter