Chapter 18

You Can't Control Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to hear coughing outside my door. “Noona…” Someone croaked and slowly opened the door to the room. I flipped over so I can see who it was. “Chin Ho?” I asked sleepily. “What is it?”

He went over and kneeled down beside the bed so we were face to face. “Noona, I feel awful.” He croaked out, a result of coughing all night.

I reached out and touched his face. “You’re burning up, what did you do last night? Did you cause trouble again?”

“Stupid Hae Min was sick and he still called us over to hang out.” Chin Ho’s nose was all red from blowing into tissues and he sounded congested.

“And you let him cough all over you?” I sat up and checked his face.

“He kept touching me and noona, please, just give me something.” He whined with his sore throat.

“There should be some medicine in the office, go look for it.”

“Noona…” And the whining only continued.

“Fine, lay here and I’ll be right back.” He crawled under my covers and continued to cough. I scrunched my face and made a mental note to change the bed sheets or I’ll be the next one to get sick.

I yawned and shuffled down the hallway and ran into Him Chan. He opened his mouth to say something but I walked past him and went straight to the office, I didn’t want to deal with him so early in the morning. His attitude required me to have a lot of energy and I just didn’t after staying so late in Bang’s study last night. I looked through all the cupboards but I couldn’t find any cold medicine. “What’s this office good for if it doesn’t even have any medicine?” I hissed. I ran out of the office and when I reached the railings, I looked over to see the boys on the couch. “Where’s Bang?”

They looked up. “He’s at the company.” I stood there debating what I should do. Bang told me not to leave by myself and I already had promised not to. But, when it came to Chin Ho, it didn’t matter what the consequences were. They should already know. A prime example is the reason why I was here to begin with.

I sighed and just ran back to the room. I grabbed a change of clothes and shut the bathroom door. I walked out and found Chin Ho peeking out of the covers. “Where are you going noona?”

I put my shoes on. “I’m getting you medicine.”

He sat up and groaned. “Hyung wouldn’t like that.”

I already knew that but would it stop me? No. “Just lay back down.” I walked out the room and down the stairs.

“Can someone come with me to pick up some medicine?” I looked at the boys who were slowly turning their bodies around to look at me.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” Jun Hong looked over the couch at me.

“Hyung said we needed to stay here and wait for orders.” Jong Up said from the side.

The boys were so useless! Maybe if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter