Chapter 13

You Can't Control Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took off my pumps as soon as I got inside. I couldn’t take it anymore and motioned for the boys to follow me up to the health office upstairs. One by one I treated them for some small bruises and cuts. I took extra care on Jun Hong and checked if his healing shoulder was hurt again. Bang should have been treated first but he was too busy scolding Him Chan. I assumed it was about his disappearing act, but I didn’t bother to listen to it. I had other things to worry about and I didn’t need to waste my time just to find out what sort of punishment Him Chan might get.

After waiting for Bang for a while now, I have officially reached my limit of patience and I was already trying so hard not to erupt. I am tired, my feet hurt, I just want to take a shower, and get to bed. But, Bang obviously won’t notice something like that.

“Oh my God! I think he understands, Bang. Can you please just get in here so I could fix that forehead?” I yelled exasperatedly.

Bang gave one last look at Him Chan and walked into the office while holding a towel on his forehead to slow the bleeding. I knew he couldn’t stay quiet but it didn’t hurt to dream that maybe I could just quickly treat him without problems or any arguments.

“Why did you have to interfere?” He asked me as I dabbed his cut with a cotton ball.

“Because the faster I treat you, the faster I get to bed?” Did I have to explain something so obvious?

“I meant the fight.”

I thought about his question and I honestly didn’t know why I ran forward for the cup either. I didn’t have a chance to think it through during the time. But, I don’t need to use the little energy I have left to figure it out.

I sighed. “Can we not talk about it right now?” I just wanted to work without being distracted. I could clearly hear the bed calling my name and I didn’t want to get him mad so he would somehow punish me, like keeping me awake longer. Yet, he continued to look up at me as I worked on his cut. “What?” I asked with my focus on his forehead.

“I’m not happy with the way you acted tonight.”

A louder sigh leave mu lips this time. He sounded like a parent. “Can you stop talking to me that way?”

“You have no right to be irritated or angry right now.”

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. “And you do?” I asked coldly.

He didn’t give me an answer but questioned me back. “Then tell me why you are the one that is angry.”

I looked at him in disbelief, he doesn’t know? My plan of annoying him slowly has finally flown out the window just like my patience. I don’t care if he gets mad anymore. “Oh well, let’s see. First! I was forced to put on this shirt and wear those ankle-breaking shoes…sorry I can’t even call them that. They’re torture devices. Second! I was touched and d in extremely inappropriate places.” I shuddered thinking about the molestation I had to go through in just a few hours. “Lastly! I witnessed a fight break out in front of me. So all in all, it has been an extremely traumatizing night. So Bang, should I be in a cheery mood?” I stared at the man before me, who finally has given me a chance to rant without disrupting me.

“Why is that suddenly my fault?” He snapped back. “If anything, everything was because of you.”

Oh my God. Is he joking. He has got to be joking. “Are you joking?” I placed the bandage on his forehead to cover the cut. “There. You’re done. Please don’t talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter