It's 2PM!

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV

"Why do you call the Super Junior Hyungs oppa?" Taemin asked as we walked down the corridor towards the stage.
"Because they made me" I said with a shrug.
"But you don't call the Hyungs oppa" Taemin said as he opened the door.
"Because I'm married to one of them. And that has spoilt the rest" I said with a glare before smiling at him.
"I don't know why Minho Hyung married you" Taemin said shaking his head.
"I don't know either" I said as we reached the door for the audience. Taemin quickly pulled out a beanie and put it on, covering his hair as we walked out. There was a huge crowd sitting in the seats. I could see all kinds of signs and banner for different artists and groups. Taemin showed me to my seat and I sat down next to him as I watched and listened to the performances on stage.

 I could suddenly hear louder screams from the crowd and when I looked up at the stage, 2PM had already come on.
"It's starting!" I yelled at Taemin and pulled on his arm.
"Calm down!" Taemin said with his arms crossed and his head down.

2PM started performing 'Hands Up' I jumped up and down during the 1st verse as I sang along with the rest of the crowd.
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I yelled during the chorus. I jumped and yelled so hard during the performance. Taemin tried to pull me down into my seat, but I was having too much fun to care. ~Who sits during such an awesome performance?~ Once the song finished, Music Core came to an end. I sat down in my seat and watched as people started leaving.
"That was fun!" I laughed happily.
"No it wasn't" Taemin said pouting at me, "You looked like a maniac. I'm ashamed to call you my sister-in-law" Taemin said looking around.
"Then don't" I stuck my tongue out at him, "Now I want to go meet 2PM!" ~The positive to being married to an idol!~
"What?!" Taemin asked looking at me as if I was crazy. I jumped over his legs and was waiting next to the door.
"Let's go. 2PM don't wait for no one!" I said pointing at the door.
"Fine" he said reluctantly as he stood up.
"Let's go" I grabbed his arms and pulled him towards the dressing rooms.

We reached their dressing rooms. Taemin looked at him and I looked back at him. He rolled his eyes and then knocked on the door. The door was opened by Chansung who was eating a banana.
"Hey Hyung" Taemin said happily with a smile. He walked in and I followed behind him.
"Wah! So cool" I said peeking from behind Taemin,” So tall".
"Who’s this?" Chansung asked pointing at me.
"Annyeonghaseyo Han Sung Hee-imnida" I said bowing down.
"Actually it's Choi" Taemin said pointing at me.
"Lalalalalalalala I can't hear you" I said in English as I covered my ears.
"Chansung who's at the door" I heard Taecyeon ask. I looked to see him sitting on the couch.
"Taemin and some girl" He replied as he walked over to the couch.
"Hey! I'm not some girl! I am Han Sung Hee" I said with my hands on my hips, "Annyeonghaseyo Taecyeon-ssi"
"It's Choi" Taemin said again.
"Do you want to die Lee Taemin?" I muttered in English.
"You speak English?" Taecyeon asked.
"Yes I do" I replied, "I was born and grew up overseas"
"Ah makes sense" Nichkhun said as he sat down next to Taecyeon.
"Gah! KhunToria" I said quickly before covering my mouth. I mentally face palmed myself for saying it.
"That's the instant reaction anyone has" He said with a laugh.
"I'm sorry. It's a habit. Blame my sister. She watched every We Got Married Couple and she absolutely loves KhunToria" I said in explanation.
"Whoa! Why is there a girl in here?" Wooyoung asked as he walked into the dressing room.
"Annyeonghaseyo Han Sung Hee-imnida" I said bowing.
"It's Choi" Taemin said with a sigh.
"Shut up!" I muttered.
"Why is he saying it's Choi?" Junho asked sitting next to Nichkhun.
"How did you get there?" I asked.
"I'm a ninja" He said with a smile.
"My bias is a ninja!” I pumped my fist in the air, "Yay!"
"You're my fan?" He asked
"Yes I am" I said happily.
"So why does Taemin keep calling you Choi?" Taecyeon asked.
"She's a Choi because she's married to Minho Hyung" Taemin said happily.
"Why do you sound happy?" I whined, "It's not a good thing"
"You're married to Minho?" Junsu asked, "As in Nichkhun's boyfriend Choi Minho?"
"Yes. Nichkhun's boyfriend Choi Minho" I said bowing 90 degrees to Nichkhun, "But I'm happy for you to take him back"
"It's ok. Anyway I'm already married" Nichkhun said with a smile. ~Next time just accept to take him!~
"So what's married life like?" Wooyoung asked.
"I'm pretty sure actual married life is supposed to be lovey dovey, but this married life is different to that. I'm their maid! It's like living hell!" I complained.
"Sounds bad" Junsu said nodding his head.
"It's horrible!" I whined, "And being at the dorm all day on my own is boring! I'm not allowed to have anyone over except my Unnie"
"I think I would go mental not having people around me" Junho said shaking his head.
"Do you want to come over and live with me?" I asked Junho.
"Sure why not" he said with a smile.
"Yay!" I cheered, "I get to be happy!"
"Sorry, but you still live with your husband" I heard Minho's voice.

 

Minho POV

 

"With the SuJu Oppas" Sung Hee said before pulling Taemin out.
"Oppas?!" I yelled out after her. I looked at the other members as they each gave me a shrug. I got off of my seat and looked out the door, but I couldn't see Sung Hee or Taemin. "Hyung where are they going?" I asked Onew.
"I don't know exactly, but I remember Taemin promising something to Sung Hee" Onew Hyung said shrugging his shoulders.
"We should go and find her" Jonghyun Hyung said standing up.
"We've gotta go" Onew said standing up. "Music Core is going to start in about 20 minutes"
"Then we can go look for her" Key Hyung said looking up from his magazine.
"But we don't know where she went. She could have gone anywhere" I said shaking my head.
"But she's with Taemin so it can't be too bad" Jonghyun said.
"Well let's hope they'll return soon" Onew Hyung said as he put an arm around my shoulder and led me out. Onew Hyung and I hosted Music Core as normal, but every time I could, I looked out into the audience hoping to catch Sung Hee, but it was hard, especially when someone else was performing.

"Have they come back?" I asked Jonghyun Hyung as soon as we got off stage.
"No" Jonghyunsaid shaking his head.
"Do you want to go and check with the Super Junior Hyungs? She said she was with them before the show" Key said pointing down the hall.
"Let's go" I said as we started heading towards Super Junior Hyungs' dressing room.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Eunhyuk Hyung opened the door.
"Hey Minho. What's up?" He said with a smile.
"Hyung, I was wondering if Sung Hee was with you" I asked.
"She was with us before the show, but them she left to find Taemin" Eunhyuk said.
"Thanks Hyung" I said before bowing.
"Hold on" Yesung Hyung said, "She said something about 2PM"
"2PM?" I asked looking at him.
"Yeah. Something about a date with them" Shindong Hyung said standing behind them.
"Thanks Hyungs. I'll see you guys later" I said bowing before heading back to the others.

"Did you find them?" Onew Hyung asked me when I came into the room.
"No, but I think I might know where they might be" I said leaning against the door.
"Where?" Jonghyun Hyung asked me.
"On a date with 2PM" I said as I turned around and left the room. The rest of SHINee followed me down the hallway to 2PM's dressing room.

2PM's dressing room door was still open. As we got closer to the door, I could hear their conversation.
"Do you want to come over and live with me?" I heard Sung Hee ask. ~Are you crazy?~
"Sure why not" I heard Junho Hyung say. I walked up to the door to see Sung Hee cheering.
"Yay! I get to be happy!" Sung Hee said jumping up and down.
"Sorry, but you still live with your husband" I said as I leaned against the doorway.

 

Han Sung Hee POV

 

I turned around to see Minho and the other members of SHINee standing behind him. I quickly ran towards Junsu and hid behind him.
"Yo" I said with a little peek.
"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me.
"I wanted to see the 2PM Oppas" I said with a smile. Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked at me weirdly, I begged them with my eyes to let me call them Oppa. They sighed and gave a little nod.
"Why do you call them Oppa, but not us?" Onew asked.
"That what I said Hyung" Taemin said agreeing with Onew.
"I use it when I want to and when I'm around SHINee I don't want to" I said stepping out from behind Junsu and crossing my arms.
"She's harsh" Junho said in astonishment.
"You don't live with her everyday Hyung" Jonghyun said quietly.
"Oh shut up. I cook for you" I said standing next to Junsu. ~Junsu is so freaking tall. I stand next to him and I'm only up to his shoulder. Then again all of 2PM are tall~
"Let's go" Minho said snapping me out of my thought.
"I don't want to" I said grabbing onto Junsu's arm, "Save me" I looked up at Junsu.
"Let's go" Minho said sternly.
"No" I said standing my ground, "Help me" I said looking at Taecyeon and Nichkhun who were laughing at me.
"Fine then" Minho said as he walked towards me. He chucked ~literally~ over his shoulder. I could only punch his back as he was holding my legsdown.
"Let go of me!" I yelled, "This is assault!"
"Thanks for looking after her Hyungs" Minho said calmly "Keep promoting and stay healthy"
"YAH! CHOI MINHO LET GO OF ME!" I yelled as I kept trying to kick and hit his back.
"Shall we get going Hyung?" Minho asked as he turned around to face Onew, so I was facing 2PM.
"You people are no help at all" I muttered in English.
"Hey it's not our problem" Taecyeon replied back in English.
"Yeah. But still" I said with a sigh. Minho started heading towards the door. "KhunToria and 2PM fighting! Nichkhun Oppa,marry Victoria-ssi for real ok?" I quickly yelled before we were out the door.

We were heading towards the lobby when I realized something.
"Yah! You can't carry me out of here. No one knows about you and me" I said smugly. Minho let out a sigh before putting me down. "Now that you've finished harassing me, I'm going" I said as I walked off, annoyed and pissed off.
"Yah! Where are you going?" Minho called out behind me.
"Away from you face for a few hours!" I screamed back and stormed out of the building. I left SHINee at the building and walked towards a park. I headed towards the playground and sat down on the end of the slide. ~I just wanted to hang out with 2PM for a while. But no Mister I'm-the-best-at-sports-and-thinks-I'm-better-than-everyone had to ruin my fun! All I wanted to do was talk to some new people~ I laid down on the slide and looked up at the sky.
"Umma, Appa! Ottoke?!" I yelled, "I'm the good one. Why did this happen to me?"

Hey there everyone Yamasau!

SURPRISE! Hope you like the bonus chapter we have put up today!

This is to make up for the times I/we have forgotten so enjoy!

What's up? Ihsara here to say 
SURPRISE!!!! This is a special chapter because we were late for the last two updates. (This is our form of punishment for ourselves, even thought it doesn't feel like a punishment)
Enjoy the chapter and look forward to Tuesday for our next update!