Hanging out with Cho Hee and SuJu

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV

 

I ran to lobby to find Cho Hee waiting for me by the pot plant I had hid behind. 

"Hey! Long time no see" Cho Hee said as she ran up to me and hugged me

"Yeah. It's been a while" I said as she put her arm around me and guided me to the cafeteria.

"How have you been?" She asked as we walked into the cafeteria.

"I've been good. How about you?" I asked as we grabbed our food and headed towards one of the tables.

"I've been alright. Works been a bit of a pain, but I can live with it" She said as she sat down. "So how's married life?" She asked. I choked on the food in my mouth.

"Don't remind me" I said as I took a drink of water. I started to poke at the rice violently. ~Minho's head, Minho's head, Minho's head~

"Why? Is it bad" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Do you really want to know?"I asked her.

"Of course. You have to position of every fan girl" She said leaning forward with a smile. I began talking about everything that had happened since I married Minho. The hitting on the head, the laundry, the lack of sleep because of Key's complaining.

"It doesn't sound too bad" Cho Hee said leaning back.

"That's what everyone thinks" I said pointing at her, "Living with these guys is seriously hard. Especially when one of them attempt to be lovey dovey with you. I don't think it sinks in when I try to tell him that he's an older brother to me not my husband"

"Well how does your Unnie feel about it?" Cho Hee asked.

"She was really upset when she heard, but I think she's kind of getting used to it" I said with a shrug. 

"Where is she now anyway? I haven't met your Unnie yet" Cho Hee said eating some rice.

"She's living in the apartment my parents bought for us. I'll introduce you to her someday" I said with a smile. We sat there talking some more as we finished our lunch.

 

"So where are you going now?" Cho Hee asked as we walked out of the cafeteria.

"I think I'm going to hang out with Super Junior for a bit, because they're the only guys I know other than SHINee" I said pointing in the direction of the rooms.

"Ok, then I'll see you around" Cho Hee said hugging me tightly before heading towards the main staged. I started to skip down the hallway towards the Super Junior door. I knocked on it twice before opening the door. Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were getting their make up and hair fixed by the stylists while Yesung and Donghae were getting their costumes fixed. The others were sitting on the couches doing their own thing. I walked in and sat down next to Siwon because he was the only one I felt like I slightly knew.

"What's up Siwon?" I asked as I plopped myself down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking up from the book he was reading.

"Why, should I not be here?" I asked pretending to be hurt.

"Siwon what have you done?" Leeteuk asked looking slightly disappointed at Siwon.

"Hyung, I didn't do anything" Siwon said quickly in defence.

"Yeah, he didn't do anything. I'm just mucking around" I said with a smile as I looked at Leeteuk.

"How come you're here? Shouldn't you be with Minho?" Leeteuk asked as he flipped through the magazine.

"And why would I be with him?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because you're married to him aren't you?" Heechul asked crossing his legs.

"I may be physically married to him, but I ain't mentally married to him" I said waving my finger around.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ryeowook asked listening in to the conversation.

"Well. I know I'm married to him, but he isn't the person I would want. Plus people don't know we're married. And by people I mean general public" I said turning my finger.

"That's why we didn't know anything!" Eunhyuk said coming towards us.

"Yes. Only a few people know. That's why he doesn't wear his ring" I said holding up my hand, "But he said that I have to wear mine everywhere"

"My Vitamin!" Sungmin yelled as he jumped onto the couch, hugging me.

"My bias!" I said hugging him back.

"What?" The members all asked.

"Sungmin is my bias" I said letting go of Sungmin, "Didn't I say that last time?" I asked.

"Half the members weren't here when we first met" Leeteuk said looking at his phone.

"Oh yeah" I said clicking my fingers.

"Minho's wife" Heechul said clicking his fingers at me.

"Correction. Sung Hee. Han Sung Hee" I said pointing at him violently.

"Correction. Choi Sung Hee" Siwon said with a smile.

"Shut up" I said glaring at him before looking back at Heechul.

"Why do you speak informally to us?" Heechul asked crossing his arms.

"Because I can" I said leaning back in the chair.

"You are one tough chick" Shindong said standing up from his chair.

"Not really. It's just that I wasn't born in Korea. I grew up overseas, so my main language was English and in English there isn't much of a formal and informal language system. When I did speak in Korean it was always at home with my parents and with my Unnie. Do you guys want me to call you all Oppa or something?" I asked looking around at all the Super Junior members who had now gathered around me.

"Yes!" All the members yelled out.

"What's your Unnie?" Eunhyuk asked suddenly.

‘She’s female duh! Unnie generally means female’ I asked looking at him with my eyebrow raised "What do you mean?"

"Who's her bias?" Kyuhyun asked, joining into the conversation.

"I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"How old is she?" Yesung asked suddenly standing behind me.

"She's the same age as Taemin" I said with a nod.

"Are you serious?" Half of SuJu asked together.

"Is she pretty?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Is she nice?" Ryeowook asked.

"Is she married?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Is she in Korea?" Donghae asked.

"Does she laugh at things like you?" Siwon asked.

"Ok. Slow down and take a deep breathe" I said holding up my hands, "Yes she does live in Korea and no she isn't married, but for the other questions, do you want to actually ask her?" I said pulling out my phone. 

"Yes!" The six members said jumping forward.

"Okay" I said dialling my Unnie's number for a video call.

 

"Yobeseyo" My Unnie said answering the phone.

"Unnie! Guess what?" I asked waving at her.

"What's up?" She asked with a smile.

"Super Junior wants to talk to you" I said turning around the phone to show the members of SuJu.

"Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior-imida" They all said lining up and introducing themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo Han Min Yeon-imida" My Unnie said bowing at them.

"Wow, you're pretty" One of the Super Junior members said.

"You sound really sweet" Another quickly said afterwards. ~These crazy guys~

"Kamsahamida" My Unnie said with a little laugh as she bowed her head again.

"Unnie" I said turning the phone around back to me, "The Super Junior Oppas want to know who your bias is" I said emphasizing on the 'Oppas' for Super Junior.

"My bias? Why?" She asked looking confused.

"Because everyone is depressed except Sungmin because I told them that he was my bias" I said happily.

"Ummm....I don't have a bias to be honest. But my favourite member is probably Eunhyuk" She said with a smile and a nod.

"Yes!" Eunhyuk said fist pumping in the air. He ran over to me and grabbed my phone out of my hand. "A Jewel! You are the best. Way better than your sister. You should come see us. I'll show you around and everything" Eunhyuk said quickly. My Unnie just laughed and smiled as she listened to him. I quickly grabbed my phone back from him.

"Okay Unnie. I'm going to hang up now" I said waving at her.

"Okay. Bye" She said with a wave before hanging up.

"Your Unnie is awesome" Eunhyuk said with a smile.

"I was hoping she'd be a Kyutie" Kyuhyun said sadly.

"I wanted her to be a Fishy" Donghae said as he sat down.

"Ryeosomniac was what I wanted her to be" Ryeowook said with a sigh

"I thought she'd be a Siwonest for sure" Siwon said as he sat down on the couch.

"Well technically she isn't a Jewel. She just likes Eunhyuk the most" I said with a smile, "She still loves everyone. She used to go on about how much she loves Kyuhyun's voice and how she thought Ryeowook looks really cool. She was crazy about Siwon's pictures and her friend is crazy about Donghae" I said counting it all off my fingers.

"What about the rest of us?" The remaining members asked.

"Like I said she loves you all. She loves something about everyone" I said with a sigh. "Crap!"

"Language!" Leeteuk said quickly.

"Korean" I said smugly, "What time is it?" 

"Twenty to four" Yesung said pointing up at the clock.

"See ya. I gotta go" I said standing up and heading towards the door.

"Why?" Shindong asked.

"I have a date with 2PM" I said before walking out.

"A date?!" I heard all of SuJu yell out. I ignored them and quickly ran towards the MC dressing room.

 

I opened the door loudly to see all of SHINee sitting in there. They were startled by the sudden bang from the door.

"Let's go" I said walking over to Taemin and grabbing his arm.

"Go where?" Taemin asked looking confused.

"2PM. Seat" I said quickly.

"Wait. Where have you been all this time?" Jonghyun asked standing up.

"With the SuJu Oppas" I said pulling Taemin out of the room.

"Oppas?!" I heard Minho yell out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey everyone Yamasau here! We have just started school this week and we are very sorry for the late update due to homework!! Anyway expect a surprise later in the week! Also as you have all noticed we update on Tuesday so please remember to have Tuesdays marked on your calender!!!

Do you all love MBLAQ's Mona Lisa? Because I'm loving it!!!

What's up? Ihsara here saying sorry for not updating on time in the past two weeks. School started and so it was a bit difficult. So as my sister has mentioned above, expect a surprise later this week. 

Out of curiosity who watches 'We Got Married'? If you do, which couple do you like?

Random poll for this week, should haters post up their hating?