At Music Core

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV

 

"Kill me now" I muttered as I looked down at my hands. Key glared at me before hitting on the back of my head."Don't be mean" he hissed at me.

"Neh Umma" I said in a teasing voice as I rubbed the spot where he had hit me.

"Hey Hyung! How was Dream Team?" Taemin said getting off the floor and jumping up and down in front of Minho.

"Didn't you watch it? We won" He said with a smirk as he looked up proudly, "Thanks to me"

"Self-centred jerk" I muttered looking away. I felt a thud on my head and squeak noise. I turned around to see Key holding Taemin's toy hammer. "OW!" I said as I rubbed my head again, "Geez, for a mother you pack a punch"

"Thank you" he said smiling as he crossed his arms.

"Where's Sung Hee?" I heard Minho ask.

"Crap! Hide me" I said running towards the couch.

"She's here" Key said as he grabbed my collar and pulled me towards Minho.

"Yeobo!" Minho said running towards me before lifting me in a hug.

"Put me down!" I yelled as I punched his shoulders until he let go.

"Sung Hee was telling us about the first time she saw you" Jonghyun said skipping into the lounge room.

"Really? Where was that?" Minho asked looking at me.

"Music Core" I spat at him as I rubbed my sore waist.

"Ah yeah. Speaking of which, we have to go today" He said with a smile.

"That's right. We have Music Core today" Onew said clicking his fingers.

"Can we come?" Taemin asked cutely

"Sure" Minho said shrugging his shoulders

"What time do you have to be there?" I asked curiously

"At two" Onew said standing up and stretching

"But it doesn’t start until four" I whined.

"Too bad. We have to be there early to run through everything" Onew said shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine" I said looking at the time on my iPod, "It's twelve now so I'm going to catch up on some sleep.

 

I walked into SHINee's bedroom. I looked at the two bunk beds and the single one sitting in the middle. I walked over to Minho's bunk and lied down. ~Geez, it's been a while since I've lay down on a mattress. A month I think? Well at least I won't have any back problems from sleeping in the lounge. Hmph, here people think that Minho would be such a gentleman~ I laid my head and start playing with my phone before dialling my Unnie's number.

"Hello?" Unnie said.

"I'm bored!" I whined loudly into the phone, "I was enjoying my two days without Minho and then he comes back"

"Oh shut up and be happy" She said sounding happy, "You got yourself into the mess" ~I shouldn't be married Minho. Han Min Yeon, my Unnie should be married to him. Why did his parents have to pick me to marry their son! I went over to their house in the first place to talk to them about my sister. Now we've been married for a month and it's all so ANNOYING!~

"I was doing this for you!" I yelled into the phone, "It's not my fault I'm wife material"

"Yah! I'm just as much wife material as you are" Unnie said, "Well it's you who overstayed their visit not me" She laughed.

"Hardy ha ha!" I mocked, "I'm going to sleep now. Goodbye"

"Bye" She said before hanging up. I put my phone and glasses away on the bedside and closed my eyes. ~The things I get into~

 

----------

 

I could suddenly feel someone shaking me.

"Sung Hee! Get up!"

"Ten more minutes" I said as I put my head under the pillow.

"We have to go to Music Core!" Key yelled.

"I don't won't to go" I whined turning away from him.

"Jo Kwon is doing girl group dances on Star King" He said quietly

"Where?!" I yelled instantly shooting up, but in contact with a toy hammer "OW!"

"That's what you get for thinking Jo Kwon Hyung is better than me" Key said crossing his arms.

"Well at least he doesn't hit me when I don't listen to him" I muttered rubbing my head

"Come on. It's time to go" He said pulling the blanket off of me, "And put something decent on. You can't go in your pyjamas" he yelled as he walked out of the room.

 

I pulled on a pair of jeans over my purple cow pyjama pants, and tied up my hair in a ponytail. I put my glasses on and grabbed my phone before walking out to see everyone else already dressed and ready to go.

"Took you long enough" Key said turning around to face me, "I thought I told you to change" He said in an annoyed tone.

"I did" I said as I pulled down me jeans. ~I'm not stripping, just proving that I have my pyjamas underneath~

"Aish, put you pants back on" Minho said covering Taemin's eyes as the rest of the members did the same.

"Gosh" I sighed, " I am wearing my pyjama pants underneath people. Don't worry"

"Okay Sung Hee" Taemin said giving me a thumb up with his eyes still covered.

"I'll grab a jumper" I said as I walked into the room and walked over to my bags and grabbed my Elmo jumper. I walked out of the room

"Who did you learn this habit from?" Minho asked.

"My Unnie" I replied putting the jumper on over my head, "Let's go" 

 

I slipped on a pair of Chucks and stepped outside, following everyone into the elevator. We walked out of the building and into the van. I was shoved into the back with Minho and Taemin, leaning against the window so I could get more sleep, but Taemin kept poking my cheek.

"Yes Taemin?" I asked lifting my head and opening my eyes.

"Do you want some?" He asked holding out a packet of prawn chips. I took a handful and was eating them as we arrived. All of SHINee piled out of the van, but I wait around ten minutes before stepping out. I saw them waiting in the lobby.

"I'm here, keep walking" I said walking in with my arm raised int he air. "Hey Taemin, do you have anymore chips?" I asked tapping him on the shoulder.

"Jonghyun Hyung at it all" Taemin said sadly with a sigh.

"You what?!" Key exclaimed loudly, "You're supposed to be watching your weight" he said hitting him on the head

"Yeobo calm down" He said rubbing the spot where Key hit.

~YAY! JONGKEY MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!~

"And why are so happy" Minho asked looking down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"JongKey is real" I squealed in joy as I jumped up and down.

"JongKey?" He asked confused.

"Yeah like 2Min, OnKey, OnTae and all that" I said happily

"What the....?" He asked again confused.

"Aish! You people need to read fanfics" I said with a sigh as I continued to follow the rest of SHINee.

 

We walked through the long and confusing corridor when we bumped into Super Junior, all ten members. SHINee bowed to their Sunbaes and greeted them ad good Hoobaes should when Siwon had a sudden outburst.

"Hyung! That's the one!" He said pointing at me.

"I didn't do anything" I said putting my arms up and covering my face from anyone looking at me>

"Hey you're the VitaMin" Sungmin said coming towards me and hugging me.

"Hyung she said she loved all of Super Junior" Eunhyuk said pulling Sungmin away from me. ~Dude, you just pulled my bias away from me! Why the hell would you do that?!~

"How do you know Super Junior?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Think Dino think! I told you guys the story only half an hour ago! About walking into their dressing room and seeing Siwon shirtless" I said rolling my eyes.

"You saw Hyung shirtless?!" Minho exclaimed loudly.

"Yeah and she laughed at me" Siwon said in an upset tone.

"Oh grow up! It's not my fault I laugh at the sight of abs" I said crossing my arms.

"Shall we test that theory?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No! Hyung that's wrong" Minho yelled loudly.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Leeteuk asked.

"Me?" I said pointing to myself, "Because of this" I held up my left hand showing off my wedding ring. "To him" I said pointing to Minho with my right hand.

"Go Minho!" Eunhyuk said holding his hand up for a high five.

"Great, my Dongsaeng got married before me!" Heechul wailed loudly.

 

~Oh! I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv~

"Yah! Why isn't you ringtone SHINee?" Jonghyun asked.

"I was before I married him" I said pointing at Minho while I pulled out my phone.

"Then why don't you have a Super Junior ringtone?" Heechul asked.

"Because then Husband" I shuddered, "And Co. would murder me. So TEEN TOP for the win!" I opened my phone and saw Cho Hee's number flashing on my screen.

"Yobeseyo?"

"Hey Sung Hee, want to get something to eat?" She asked.

"Please. Anything to get away from here" i said looking around at the guys who were watching me.

"Meet you in the lobby?" She asked.

"Where I embarrassed myself?" I asked.

"Yes. Now hurry up"

"Neh” said before hanging up and putting my phone away in my pocket. "I'm going" I said slowly sneaking away.

"Uh uh uh" Minho said grabbing my hood and pulling me back, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see Cho Hee" I said trying to pull away.

"Fine but kiss" He said tapping his cheek.

"NO!" I said coldly.

"Hyungs! Help?" Minho said looking at Super Junior.

"Just give him one" They all said watching carefully.

"No" I said crossing my arms. Then suddenly an idea popped int my head "Fine" I said with a sigh. He leaned forward towards me, and I flicked his cheek. He let go of my hoodie, so I ran down the hall before stopping half way to turn around.

"THAT Choi Minho is what you get for messing with Han Sung Hee" I yelled "Mehrong!"

"It's Choi Sung Hee now remember" he yelled back.

"Shut up!" I yelled, "I hear that enough from everyone else"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey there everyone Yamasau here! We are both very sorry for todays late update! Blame my sister! Kidding! anyway it's school holidays and I have English Homework and I think I should do that homework! 

Please enjoy the poll below!

 

What's Up? Ihsara here!
I'm really sorry that it's late. I kind of got distracted *cough cough* We Got Married *cough cough*
So yeah enjoy this update and please tell us what you think!
It makes me sad that we have such little comments :( 
Thank you to Claiser389 who comments on nearly every chapter so far. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

 

 

This weeks random poll! 
Please vote and tell us what you think!