Up and Down

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

 
Han Min Yeon POV
 
"Hey Sung Hee, sorry to interrupt, but I have to go" I said standing up.
"What? Already?" She asked looking up at me.
"Yeah. I have work tomorrow, so I need to get going now" I said grabbing my bag.
"Really?" Sung Hee said sounding dissappointed.
"Yeah. I'll be going now" I said heading towards the door.
"Do you want me to come with you?" Jonghyun asked me.
"I drove here so it's okay" I said with a smile.
"That's okay. I'll walk you down stairs at least" He said putting on a pair of shoes. He opened the door for me and we left.
 
"So how come your okay with your sister being married to Minho?" Jonghyun asked slowly.
"I don't know. I guess I just am" I said looking down. ~No wonder he wanted to walk me down~
"Then why don't you pick a different bias?" Jonghyun asked looking at me.
"I just can't. It's weird, but there is just something that keeps me there" I said as the elevator doors opened. We both walked in and pressed the ground floor button.
"I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable" Jonghyun said quietly.
"No it's okay" I said with a sigh. We stood there in silence as the elevator reached the ground floor. We walked out of the elevator and into the lobby of the building.
"You can go back now" I said turning around to look at him.
"It's okay. I might as well walk you to your car" He said with a shrug. We walked out of the building and straight to my car. It was awkward because he didn't say anything, but kept glancing across at me.
 
"You really didn't have to walk me here" I said as I unlocked my car.
"No it's fine. I didn't want you to come out here on your own" He said with a smile.
"Thank you" I said before opening my car door. He smiled at me as I closed the door and started the car. I gave him a small wave to which he waved back as I drove away.
 
~If I stayed any longer in there, I don't think I'd be able to control my feelings~
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I waved to Min Yeon as she drove off. I didn't want her to leave the dorm on her own, considering she looked pretty upset from the talk before.
 
"Hey Hyung!" I turned around to see Minho, Key and Manager hyung walking towards.
"Hey! You guys finished already?" I asked as we all walked into the building.
"Yeah. The filming didn't take too long, so we got back pretty quickly" Minho said happily as we waited for the elevator to come up.
"What were you doing outside?" Key asked me.
"Oh. I was saying goobye to Min Yeon" I said as we walked into the elevator.
"Min Yeon? Did she just leave?" Key asked.­
"Yeah she came over to visit" I said.
"So how's Sung Hee now?" Minho asked.
"She's a lot calmer than before because of Min Yeon" I said shrugging my shoulders. When the elevator arrived at our floor, Key quickly left. ~Probably wants to use the bathroom for the next two hours~
 
As I was about to leave I felt someone pull me back. Minho tugged me back into the elevator and closed the doors.
"What's wrong?" I asked, really confused about what was happening.
"Do you think Sung Hee will ever like me?" Minho asked suddenly worried.
"What? Why do you suddenly ask this?" I asked as the elevator started going down to the first floor.
"Because we've been married for almost a month, but it doesn't feel right" Minho said looking at me.
"So what do you want to do? Divorce her?" I asked.
"No way! I'm not going to divorce her! I just wish she would actually treat me like a husband" Minho said.
"Well, it's not like she seemed very interested in being married to you" I said shrugging my shoulders, "How did you get her to marry you?"
"That is a strange story" Minho said with a smile.
"A strange story that you'll have to tell another time" a voice said. We both looked ahead to see Sung Hee standing in front of us.
"Woah. How long have we been here for?" I asked surprised.
"About two or so mintues" She said placing her hands on her hips.
"Well, let's go inside" Minho said looking scared.
"That's what I think" She said nodding her head. Minho walked out of the elevator and I was about to follow him when Sung Hee pulled me by the collar.
 
"You!" She said loudly at me, "Start walking" She pointed at the stairs.
"What?" I asked really confused and scared.
"Walk" She demanded. I quickly did what she said and started heading down the stairs, she followed behind me.
"Where are we going?" I asked quietly, scared that she was going to attack me.
"Do you like my Unnie?" She asked suddenly.
"What?" I asked turning around to face her.
"Do you like my Unnie?" She repeated, showing no emotion at all.
"Yeah. She's a nice person so why wouldn't I like her?" I asked.
"I mean are you interested in her?" She asked pushing me forward to walk. I continued to walk and thought a bit about what she asked. ~I don't know~
"Yah! Answer me!" She barked at me. I jumped at her loud voice.
"No!" I quickly replied. She ran ahead of me and stood in front, blocking my path.
"Are you sure?" She asked, narrowing her eyes and glaring at me.
"I'm sure" I said nodding my head.
"Ok" She said with a smile skipping down the stairs until she reached the bottom.
 
"So what are we doing?" I asked when I reached the bottom.
"Nothing. I just needed to talk to you" She said with smile.
"Are you saying that you made me walk all the way down those stairs, just so you could talk to me?" I asked atonished.
"Yep" She said happily.
"What is wrong with you?" I muttered heading towards the elevator.
"Wait" She said. I turned around to face her.
"What?" I asked annoyed. She quickly ran past me and into the elevator. I turned around to see the doors closing. "Wait" I called but she just waved to me with a smile as the doors shut completely.
"Stupid Sung Hee" I muttered as I headed towards the stairs once again.
 
Han Sung Hee POV
 
I watched as Unnie left with Jonghyun. ~I knew she wouldn't like this~ I stood up and started cleaning up the boxes of ice-cream mochi. I picked up Taemin's box and found that it still had a few left in it. I was about to open it when Taemin snatched the box out of my hand.
"I want some" I whined at him.
"You don't have any aegyo. Plus, your Unnie brought a whole box just for you" Taemin said holding onto the box of mochi.
"But you guys got two boxes" I whined while pouting.
"Yeah. To share" Taemin stated.
"Fine" I said with a snarl. I took my empty box of mochi to the kitchen along with the two empty bottles of water. As I was throwing away the bottles and box, I heard Taemin whispering to Onew.
"Hey, Hyung. Do you think he likes her?" Taemin whispered.
"You mean Jonghyun?" Onew asked.
"Shhh. She might hear!" Taemin shushed, "Of course Jonghyun Hyung. Do you think he likes her?"
"Sung Hee" Onew whispered back confused. ~ME?!~
"No. Not Sung Hee. Min Yeon" Taemin whispered back. ~UNNIE?! Hell no!~ I walked back into the lounge room.
 
"Jonghyun does not like my unnie" I said with my hands on my hips.
"How did you hear that from the kitchen?" Onew asked. Taemin poked Onew on the side.
"I have good hearing" I said slightly annoyed, "Why do you think he likes her pretty boy?"  I asked looking at Taemin.
"Did you call my pretty boy?" Taemin asked confused.
"Just answer the question" I glared at him, "Or the mochi gets eaten by me" I said snatching the box from Taemin.
"Fine. I just guessing" Taemin quickly said.
"Why? How?" I asked holding the box up high.
"I don't know. Because Jonghyun Hyung wanted to walk her down. I don't know. He might not like her" Taemin said with his eyes on the mochi box.
"Fine" I said holding out the box for Taemin.
 
"I'll take that" Key said stepping in and taking the box away from me.
"Hey! Hyung!" Taemin whined looking at the box in Key's hands.
"When did you get back?" I asked Key.
"I just got back and the first thing I hear when I walk in through that door is arguing" Key said a little annoyed, "All over a box of ice cream" He said rolling his eyes.
"Actually Key, it's mochi. And it tastes pretty good" Onew said as he stood up, taking a stretch.
"That's interesting, but you shouldn't be eating this now" Key said carrying the box into the kitchen.
"Hey Key. Did you see Jonghyun?" I asked.
"Yeah he was right behind me with Minho" Key said pointing in the door way.
"Thanks" I said, heading straight for the doorway.
 
I looked out to see the elevator doors open and Minho and Jonghyun standing inside. I walked over and heard them talking.
"How did you get her to marry you?" Jonghyun asked Minho.
"That is a strange story" Minho said with a smile.
"A strange story you'll have to tell another time" I said interrupting them.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi everyone Yamasau here!
We have not been updating in a while and we actually have no excuse so we are both very sorry! However we hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
 
Ihsara here.
So we're really really sorry.
From now on we are going to try to keep updating!
Enjoy, subscribe and comment!