Now and Forever

Now and Forever
"Jagiyah , can you get me a piece of cheesecake?" Yelled your boyfriend behind your concrete walls.
  
    Its almost 12AM, Daehyun just came back from the Live on Earth concert; you knew he was tired. 
 
 "Ne" you yelled back on your way to the kitchen. 
 
    You and Daehyun were together for almost two years now. Your eyes first met in one of his predebut singing performances in 2011. You went to Korea for one of your Taekwondo tournaments. You left the tournament winning gold wanting to celebrate by wandering  around the wonderful streets of Busan.As you stepped out of the arena you saw a huge crowd of people gathering around a stage. Being the curious person you are , you checked to see what was going on.
     
    The closer you got to the stage, the more awestruck you became. The sound of a voice so beautiful strummed through your ears. Once the stage was on your eye level you saw a man in black with glasses.He caught your attention.He was the one with the amazing voice. He was beautiful.Not thinking about anything you stayed through the whole performance.You started getting your senses back when you noticed that he was staring right at you. Not just an ordinary stare but a stare that held a message meant for you, and only you.
 
    When the show was over you decided to proceed to what you were supposed be doing 2 hours ago, wander around Busan. As you turned around your way was interrupted by a man. You looked up, it was him. In shock you greeted him awkwardly with your limited Korean.You told him that he was a great singer.The man looked shocked and happy at the same time.He thanked you for your kind words.You exchanged smiles then it led to awkward silence.Before the atmosphere became more awkward than it already was words started coming out of his sausage lips."Mai nem is Jeong Daehyun" You let out a smile trying to hold back your feelz. HIS ENGLISH WAS CUTE; YOU WERE ABOUT TO SCREAM. "My name is ____".
  
     Long story short he volunteered to tour you around his home town.During the tour you got a text from your parents saying that you are going to live in Korea from now on since you always go there for tournaments.It was cheaper.This made you happy. Till then you guys started hanging out then a few more meet-ups later he popped the question: "______, you caught my eye when i first laid eyes on you.Every time we're together Im happy and you get more beautiful each time.Will you go out with me?"  In a heartbeat, you replied "YES!". You were ready for this moment.
 
     During those two wonderful years you and Daehyun were invincible. You were always there for each other. You were each others shoulders when you cried and the happiness when you were sad; and according to Daehyun: " From my acceptance as a TS trainee to debut to where I am now, you were always there." You meant the world to each other.
 
      You handed the slice of cheesecake to Daehyun who was on the bed watching their performances on TV. 
 
"Waa~ thanks jagi!" He said with his cute-dark chinky smile.
 
As always, he looked hot.
 
     You sat next to him with your arms around each other. You've missed him so much.Ever since TS announced that B.A.P will have their concert he has been in the studio practicing-which you understood.
 
"Daebak! Jagi, did you see the stare Youngjae gave to the camera?! Waaa~I'm jealous; he looks better than me." says Daehyun as he almost choked on the cheesecake in his mouth.
 
"Ya! Think about what your saying. You're making yourself look gay.You know Youngjae oppa is getting married right?!" You say jokingly even though you meant every word you said.
 
     You and Youngjae's fiancée are bestfriends and you both are aware of the DaeJae nonsense. Every time you guys met when B.A.P had events you guys talked about DaeJae. It didn't really bother you guys but it still made you question their ual orientation.
 
"Eyy jagiyah, we're just friends; don't worry I'm straight.I love a woman and that woman is you." Replied Daehyun as he kisses your cheek.You felt better.
 
      Right when Daehyun took his last bite of cheesecake he yawned and said that it was time to sleep. You obeyed and he carried you bridal style to your bedroom.You both laughed at the corniness and hopped in bed and slept in each other's arms.You felt Daehyun's hard arm muscle in your head since it was your pillow."Probably because of the push up dance" you assumed."No wonder (your friends name/Youngjae's fiance) doesn't want Youngjae to work out, this  is uncomfortable!" 
 
*morning*
 
      Your eyes slowly opened as you feel emptiness on the bed. Daehyun is not there.Confused, you looked around your condo. He's still not there.As you walked worriedly back to your bedroom to get your phone, the doorbell rang.You opened it and it was your friend, Youngjae's fiancée.
 
"Come with me! Something tragic  happened to DaeJae!" Your friend exclaimed holding back tears.
 
      You and (friend/fiance) ran down to the lobby in tears still not knowing what's going on . As you reached the lobby barefaced still in your pjs looking like the idiot of Korea you notice DaeJae standing with tuxedos side by side. You and (friend/fiance) exchanged looks hoping that what you were thinking wasn't going to happen.You thought that they were gonna confess their marriage.Thankfully it wasn't true.You ran to Daehyun asking whats going on then suddenly things changed.
 
       (friend/fiance) stopped crying and ran behind the desk and picked up a beautiful banquet of your favorite flowers and gave it to Youngjae. Then Youngjae started singing Marry You by Bruno Mars with his gay but cute english.Still confused you asked Daehyun what was going on.Your blonde was shining.You couldn't state the obvious. Daehyun laughed at your irrelevant comment and sat  on one knee and got a black ivory box from his pocket. In it was a diamond promise ring.It looked expensive.Then the handsome man started to speak as Youngjae kept singing in the background.
 
      "______, we have been together for 2-almost 3 memorable  years now and it feels like it has been forever.I know it's not really forever but I would like it to be.I promise to appreciate you.I promise to take care of you.I promise to love you till the very end. I promise to be a loving father.And I PROMISE to be a great husband to my beautiful wife.______ will you be my wife?Will you be my forever? Will you marry me?"
 
      Tears started falling down your eyes.You finally understood what was going on-well, you hoped.Like you did 2.5 years ago, you said "YES!" In a heartbeat. You were indeed ready for this moment.As Daehyun slid the ring down your trembling hands he got up and gave you a passionate kiss.
 
      "YA! WTF You scared me! I thought you were going to marry Youngjae! You made me run ugly down here barefaced in my pajamas!" You said as you were playfully pounding his chest. "You're  lucky I love you!"
 
     Daehyun laughed and said "I love you"