The La La Land Completed!
So, I've browsed through a lot of one-shot collections in this site and I must say they're so good. I know this is typical but what else is new anyway? I'm new here and I've just recently got hooked with fan fictions. Let's just say I was never a fan fiction writer to begin with. I'm more on original fictions. I used to have an account in Mibba but I deleted it and would make a new one in the future. I have an account in Wattpad and I have my original fictions there published. It didn't get that much attention but I was glad few people have read it.
And recently, there's a story here in AFF that got my attention. Just to inform everyone, I'm a huge fan of Super Junior. A really, really huge fan. I'm waiting for their new album coming out this August and I can't wait for it. I also like f(x), Big Bang, SNSD, MBLAQ, After School (my favorite girl group ever) and 2NE1. I like Boyfriend. I think they're cute and their song is catchy.
Anyway, back to me, I challenged myself into writing a fan fiction. And I'm currently writing one right now, disregarding my unfinished original fiction. And I'm never the one to write one-shots. My stories mostly consists of those novel types of stories. You know, the long ones.
So, now I've begun to challenged myself into writing one-shots.
Kiwibubblecat's Words With Love:
Writing one shots have been to my liking. Some impresses me, while some don't. Well, it all depends on the reader, right? I've been writing in AFF for more than a year now. Currently, I have 10 stories. 8 of them are complete, while 2 are still in construction. This is my 3rd story at the moment if you can consider it. You can also browse through my stories and you can see how I've evolved in grammar and in sentence construction. Feel free to write on my wall if you want. I welcome all who are nice. :)
A short description about myself. I am an ELF, which means I love Super Junior, and my husband bias is the ever so eccentric Kim Heechul. But I also like other groups such as After School (fave girl group ^^. Gotta love Kahi & Nana), B1A4 (Jinyoung!), Girls Generation (Sooyoung forever~), Beast (Hottie Kikwang :p~), U-Kiss (Ulzzang Kiseop~!), f(x) (Amazing maknae, Krystal!), and Big Bang (Fashionista GD!). I also love Kim Hyunjoong and Yoo Ah In (Geol Oh in Sungkyungkwan Scandal). Trivia: My name kiwibubblecat is derived from my top three biases. Kiwi is Kikwang. Bubble is Kiseop. And Cat is my darling, Heechul.
Please be patient when you requested. You are not the only one who has requested from me, and this is not the only story I manage. But when you're lucky that there are no requests lined up for me, and I have no homeoworks, I'll prioritize your request cause I really prioritize my readers. I special in Super Junior fanfics, especially dramatic and romantic ones. But I can do other artists if you want. If you need proof, just read my other stories. Please request, enjoy and have fun. :>
Here's the deal. You can apply or request for me to write a one-shot for you. It can be anything you want as long as it's not yaoi or yuri and such. I'm not really a yaoi/yuri writer. I'm more of a boy-girl stories writer. You can request a one-shot with your favorite celebrity to me. I'd do it.
Here's the instructions and I want you to read them one by one:
- Bash all you want. I need criticisms, too. I'm an aspiring writer so... /wink wink.
- When you apply, make sure it's clear and understandable.
- When you apply or request one-shots, I want you to summarize on how you want it to be (e.g. how you met, how you fell in love... etc.)
- If I get a lot of requests (I hope so), then I won't be able to finish them all right away. I'll take maybe one or two. But since I have my new co-author with me, it would probably be easier. Remember, however, we also have a life, too.
- Just so you know, I could only write one-shots on Saturdays and Sundays, my free days. Same goes with my co-author, probably :)
- If I make a mistake or if you want me to clear something up, private message me or kiwibubblecat on my wall.
- You can request as many times as you want, whether with the same guy/girl or another one.
- You can have any celebrity partners (e.g. Donghae from Super Junior, Key from SHINee, etc.)
- Inform me or kiwibubblecat as much information you have about your requests (e.g. what your partner's been doing lately, or does he have a show, and other whatnots)
- I'm a very analytical type of person and I carefully plan everything and I like to know a lot about how you want it to be. I want it to be perfect so you better give me the full description of how you want it to be (e.g. is it going to be sad? Is it going to be happy? Is he/she making you crazy? Those stuff) My co-author would probably want the same thing, too.
- Once you requested, please let me know if you've applied at Dorkazoid or kiwibubblecat.
- I don't really write sex scenes. I'm fifteen. But I read them though. My unnie can write :) /wink wink
- There are currently two authors. Request/Apply here: Dorkazoid () /// kiwibubblecat ()
- Password: Super Junior (for Dorkazoid); Kim Heechul (for kiwibubblecat //write it on the "Say hi..." box)
- Just follow the rules? :) Pretty, please?
I may sound like a bitch but I'm not. I just want it to be perfect for those who requested it. Trust me. I'm way funnier and dorkier in personal.
Request all you want. Just be patient :) It's all I ask.
Choose either Dorkazoid or kiwibubblecat to write for your one-shot! xx
^ Back to Top