Chapter Five

WTH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE THIS OAF!

 

I still can’t believe that I’m going the marry Chansik. Seriously. Of all guys. It had to be him. Of all rich good-looking guys on earth, it had to be him. Of all guys in that 5 billion population in the world, it had to be him.

I must’ve done something really nasty in my past life to deserve this. OTL

Wait, wait, wait. Hang on, he DID say we’re going to break this, right? So chill, Cathrel. You’re not going to marry him. You’re going to end this with him. Yeah, that’s right. You’re going to have a happy ending with your Hercules Jinyoung. 8D

I tried not making such a big fuss about this with my parents because I know it won’t work out. Hoooyeah! B|

As I went down the stairs to have breakfast, I saw a stranger. She was seated cross-legged on our sofa like a lady. WHO THE HECK IS SHE? I didn’t know burglars are this classy looking now. LOL I kid. OTL

As this princess saw me, she stood up and greeted me.

“Good morning,” she smiled. “I’m Aleks, man.”

O____O Whoa. That caught me off guard. She looked so elegant yet she talks this way. I like.

“I’m Cathrel,” I smiled. “And you are?”

“I’m Chansik’s older sister.” She answered back and decided to give me a hug. “I can’t believe you’re the girl he’s going to marry. I totally approve of you!”

I hugged back this stranger. I didn’t know the dude had a sister. So many revelations. I cannot comprehend. And how can she approve of me so quickly? O__o

I gave a soft laugh. “Well, um… yeah. Ain’t that nice.”

She separated from me and said, “Let’s go. Chansik’s waiting outside already.”

“Huh? What? But I have school. I have not eaten my breakfast yet!” I freaked out. What is happening? What’s the oaf doing outside my house? How the heck did he know where I live? WHY IS HE BREATHING MY AIR?!!

“Oh you silly girl.” She laughed. “You’re so cute. I don’t get why Chansik doesn’t like you.”

“But I have not eaten breakfast yet. I cannot live without eating the most important meal of the day, Aleks!” I said aloud with a worried voice.

I looked around and my family wasn’t even there. Deullie must’ve gone to his school already and Mom and Dad went to work. Which would mean, our maid was the one who let Aleks enter. This is not cool. That bish. What if Aleks was really a burglar? Foolish maid is too foolish.

All of a sudden, someone entered. Chansik. He was wearing while polo—homaygad. How the heck can someone look so hot—errr… ugly in those clothes? Demmit. Why am I even thinking that he’s hot? ;__; Cause he is. He is. His attitude isn’t.

He grabbed my hand without looking at me and dragged me towards the door. “You are riding to school with us.” He simply said and out we went of my house.

----

My first ride to school with him was… AWKWARD. Really. We hardly looked at each other. As we were walking the halls of the school grounds, I just had to ask him.

“Why did you pick me up?”

He continued walking, “’Cause it’s mandatory and Mom said so.” He didn’t even look at me.

“How did you know where my house was?” I asked again.

“The driver knows a lot of places.” Chansik answered coldly.

“Why didn’t you enter my house? Why was your sister there?” I kept on asking these questions I’ve been meaning to find answers too. This is all of a sudden okay?

He stopped and faced me, “Look. I’m busy. I’m the School President. So stop pestering me with these nonsense questions!”

“Why are you so annoyed all of a sudden?!!” I shouted.

“Ugh! Can you just shut up! You’re so annoying, dammit!” He cursed out loud.

“I was just asking!”

“EXACTLY! Asking me questions that you already know the answers of!”

“Wait, what’s going on?” Someone asked from behind me and I saw that it was Jinyoung.

;______; I wanted to run towards him for comfort. It seems like I haven’t seen him for like a month.

“Why are you shouting at Cathrel?” Jinyoung demanded.

Gongchan just glared at him and simply said, “I’m going.” The he walked off.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT DUDE??? YESTERDAY HE WAS SORTA NICE TO ME ALREADY AND NOW I SEE THIS? WTH. This dude is bipolar. I KNEW IT!!! 

I turned to Jinyoung and I was teary eyed.

He began to comfort me, “I have no idea what happened between the two of you but I’m just here, okay? And we’re going to be late for our first class. Now don’t cry. I’ll treat you ice cream later. I know you’d love that.” He smiled.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WANT TO MARRY JINYOUNG INSTEAD. OTL Why can’t he come from some wealthy family too? But who knows, maybe he is, he’s just not telling me anything. Hmmm… this is interesting. I have to stalk Jinyoung from now on.

---

It was during lunch break when I went up to the office of the school newspaper I saw Ria! Ria’s the best artist in the publication, well, at least for me.

“Wanna grab lunch together?” I asked her.

“Who else is coming?” Ria asked.

“You know, the usual. Jinyoung and I.” I smiled. “We’re thinking of eating chicken!”

“Chicken. OMG YES. That’ll be great. Hang on, lemme get my wallet.” She stood up from the couch and got her bag and together we went to the cafeteria.

We headed to our table with our trays in hand, Jinyoung and Ria were the first ones to seat on the table but I decided to get more tissue for the lunch lady. So after I placed my tray on the table, off I went to get some tissue and then all of a sudden, I tripped on the slippery floor. It was so quick. All of a sudden, I was seated on the slippery floor with my right leg in pain.

HOLY FISHSTICKS #$&%^%$#&^!!!!

Demmit that janitor who DIDN'T put the “caution sign”!

I was about to cry because the pain was too much. I think I bruised my thighs as well. I think I even dislocated my foot. DEMMIT. 

“Don’t cry, that’s showing weakness.” Someone whispered to my ears and I smiled because Jinyoung…

WAIT WHAT? CHANSIK???? O______O

It was Chansik and not Jinyoung. I looked at Jinyoung and there he was going towards me to help me with Ria looking worried.

“Cathrel, are you okay?” He asked me and then he looked at Gongchan. He seemed surprised as well to see him get there so quickly before him.

“I’ll take her to the clinic.” Gongchan stated as he decided to carry me on his back.

“Wait, are you sure? You were just shouting at her this morning and now—” Jinyoung wasn’t even able to finish his sentence.

“I’LL TAKE HER TO THE CLINIC.” Gongchan repeated.

I just looked at Jinyoung. I wish I could tell him everything but I don’t want anyone knowing my relationship with Gongchan right now, knowing that we’ll break it anyways. What’s the whole point?

“Just call me if something happens okay?” Jinyoung whispered to me.

“I’m not going to her.” Gongchan clarified.