Chapter Four

WTH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE THIS OAF!

 

I COULDN’T BELIEVE MY EYES.  WAS I IN SOME SORT OF NIGHTMARE? AM I REALLY SEEING THIS OAF IN FRONT OF MY EYES AND NOT ZACHARY ALEXANDER EFRON? AM I GOING INSANE? WHAT IS THIS INSANITY?!!

I could tell Gongchan was surprised himself. The way his eyes widened. Yes, weirdly, his big eyes can still go bigger. What a tarsier. @__@

Before I could utter a single word, he covered my mouth with his hand. Then he grabbed my arm and faced our parents, “Will you please excuse us for a while?”

With the permission granted, he instantly pulled me away from my chair and dragged me towards the door.

“Apparently that was love at first sight,” Sandeul commented.

WTH IS MY WICKED BROTHER SAYING? Who would be love at first sight with this person?

“This is my first time I’ve seen such a fast connection with two strangers going to be betrothed.” Chansik’s Dad added.

“This is a good sign.” This time, it was my Dad who contributed to such nonsense.

“A good sign indeed,” Maleficent agreed.

OMG WHAT IS THIS PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT? We have no chemistry! Even physics! But most of all, we don’t have Biology. OTL Oh gad, I’m the one talking nonsense. These people are driving me nuts.

“Let go of me!” I tried to break free from his tight grip as we neared the door. “Demmit! Ugh!” I kept on punching him with my free hand.

“Shut up or I will kiss you!” He roared and everyone in the room fell silent.

I immediately hushed up, not knowing I was turning all red.

“Oooh, intense.” Sandeul whistled.

I gave him a cold glare that says, “I’ll deal with you later.”

Gongchan closed the door behind him as we were already outside at the foyer. He turned to me with a very disgusted look as he examined me from head to toe.

As a girl, I immediately covered my body (LOL as if I’m . OMG OTL). “What?!” I demanded from him.

He rubbed his temples and sighed.

“I cannot believe it has to be you.” He finally said. “Oh dear God, what is happening to the world? What have I done to deserve this?”

I was offended. “And what do you think I feel??!!! I would rather marry—”

“...that photographer guy you’re all ogle-y eyes with.” Gongchan finished.

I just stared at him with my eyes wide.

“What? I got that right, didn’t I?” His face formed a smirk.

I clenched my fist ready to give him another opportunity for a nose surgery—which this time I won’t be getting boogers from him.

He placed his hands on his waist and looked at the window for a moment to calm down and then back to me. “Look, we already acknowledged the fact that we just despise each other. And here seeing you… you as in you… to become my wife…” he shuddered. “Oh gad. Anyways, as much as I want you to end up with that blonde weak dude…”

Oh no he didn't. He did not just call the love of my life “blonde weak dude.” Jinyoung may be slim but he is a strong guy, okay? He can carry a bundle of newspaper. That takes a real man to do that. Though I have not seen him carry a person. For all I know, he’s like Hercules. All glorious and godly. OTL

“I don’t want you.” I simply said.

He stopped talking and looked at me. He looked hurt for a while—or maybe that was just my hallucination.

“So do I, okay?” He replied. “You do know that this arrangement is permanent, right? I heard your family is the best choice to have partnership in family business. Such a pity though you’re an only daughter. You sure you don’t have any long lost sister or something?”

THIS BISH.

“Why do I even bother asking?” He rolled his eyes at me. “Listen, we’re engaged. So far, no one has broken this kind of arrangement yet for centuries—”

I was totally getting where this dude was heading. “So you want us to be the first?” A big smile appeared on my face.

He raised his eyebrows for confirmation. “Oh yes. It might not be easy but I think we can do it. ‘Cause seriously, I don’t want anything to do with you… I don’t even wanna touch you.”

“Oh my god!” I covered my body again. “For the love of God, I don’t even wanna have your babies!”

He looked at me bewildered. “Oh shizz! Gross! What are you thinking??!!! You’re actually thinking I’ll do it with you??!!! You think I’m that cheap??!!! This barbaric woman! In your dreams! I’d rather die than do it with you.”

Before I could retort, I just have to emphasize that last part.

“You’re a ?” I tried not to laugh cause seriously, having that handsome face—he's like one of those boys who have 3 girlfriends a week.

He looked rather uneasy about the sudden question thrown at him. “Yes. Why? I’m rather reserved, for your information.” He pause to gulped and added, “I’d rather do it with the one I love after marriage, okay? That’s what it’s for anyways.”

Wow. Such a gentleman.  I… wow. Just wow. No words can express what I am feeling right now. O___O My view on him kinda changed a bit now.

Then he looked at me and threw the question back, “Why? You’re not a ?”

“Of course I am!” I answered confidently.

“You’re no longer a ?” He was so shocked.

“Wait what? No. I mean, I am a… .” I finished it with a soft voice since I was getting the feeling that we were too loud that people might hear what our weird toipc was. “Wait, why do we even have this conversation?”

“You started it. You’re the one who imagined having my babies.” He raised an eyebrow.

OTL How thick can this guy get? Seriously. Please. Kill me now.

I shook my head out of frustration. “Can we just go back to what we were talking about before this topic?”

“Right, right.” He walked back and forth. “The situation would be, they would be observing our progress as a couple. And mind you, my Mom…”

Oh right, Maleficent. B|

“She’s the kind of woman that is hard to please. And I bet you want what’s the best for your family, right?” He asked and I nodded. “So do I. This arrange-marriage thing in our families, it’s been going on for generations now. Mom doesn’t want anything to interfere with that flow. Believe me, I know.”

“Your Mom’s scary.” I commented out of the blue.

“I know, right?” He instantly agreed.

LOL. THIS BISH. I LIKE HIM. LOLNO. I don’t.

“Moving on,” Gongchan continued. “We’ll have to play for a bit and we have to let them see that it’s not working out between us. A few fights would do the job.”

“Oh fighting with you is not problem with me. I can make that my habit.”

He glared at me.

“You were saying?” I smiled. 8D

He grabbed my hand as he got hold of the doorknob. “They’re probably wondering what’s taking us so long outside. Now wear that smile of yours be ready to be bombarded with questions.”

Then he turned the knob.