A Happy Family!

Something New

"Food" Chanyeol muttered while sleeping. He smelled something good that made him open his eyes. He looked at his side and no sign of Jiyeon. *Where could she be? And why do I smell something good?*. Chanyeol stood up and started fixing the bed. After he was done, he went directly to the bathroom to wash up then went downstairs. 

 

 

When he got down, she didn't find Jiyeon on the living room. Chanyeol decided to go to the kitchen, when he got there he saw Jiyeon cooking. He rubbed his eyes to check if it is Jiyeon cooking or he is just imaginating things but it is true Jiyeon is cooking breakfast. Jiyeon turned around and saw his husband staring at her. 

 

 

"Oh he your awake! No worries the food is almost done and the table is already set, so just seat down" Jiyeon said as she smile then went back cooking. Chanyeol was still surprise but he came to his senses then went to Jiyeon to give her a back hug. 

 

 

"Why are you cooking?" Chanyeol asked as he place his chin on Jiyeon's shoulder. 

 

 

"What? Can't I cook for my husband?" Jiyeon said as she turn her head to face Chanyeol who was smiling like an idiot. 

 

 

"Oh! That's good then, so I won't have to cook for you ever again!!" Chanyeol said as release Jiyeon then started dancing like a weirdo. 

 

 

"Yah! You still need to cook since I only know how to cook this" Jiyeon said as she points at Chanyeol using a spoon. 

 

 

"Ara! Now hurry up! I'm hungry!!" Chanyeol said as he sat on the dining table then grab the chopsticks that was lying down on the table. Jiyeon shook her head in amusement then started cooking again. Once she was done, she put the food on the table. She put some on Chanyeol's plate and ask him to try it if its good. 

 

 

"So how is it?" Jiyeon asked as she crossed her fingers

 

 

"It taste awful!" Chanyeol said while making a disgust expression. Jiyeon sighed then look down with a sad expression. Chanyeol took a glance at Jiyeon then laughed. Jiyeon looked at her husband with a confuse look. 

 

 

"I was just joking! It taste good.." Chanyeol said while smiling. Jiyeon smiled back and hit Chanyeol lightly. 

 

 

"Here taste it! Say aahhh" Chanyeol said as he put the chopsticks, that has food, on Jiyeon's lips. Jiyeon opened and ate the food. She just smiled then started eating too. 

 

 

"Hey we should go to the Han River and have a picnic! You know like a date" Chanyeol suggested as he look at Jiyeon if she agrees. 

 

 

"Don't you have work to do?" Jiyeon said as she raise her eyebrow

 

 

"Psh.. No worries I ask my manager and your manager if we could cancel our schedules and they allowed us!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Jiyeon just nodded in agreement. Chanyeol shouted hooray and kiss Jiyeon's forehead. 

 

 

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦ ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦ 

 

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol arrived at the Han River. There were a lot of people but they don't mind since everybody know they are married. Being a gentleman, Chanyeol took the picnic basket from Jiyeon and hold her hand. 

 

 

"Oooh look there's a vacant spot there" Jiyeon said as she drags Chanyeol with her. Other people were looking at them with happy, sad and angry expressions. Some fans were still jealous and some were fangirling. Once they reach the vacant spot, Chanyeol took out the picnic blanket then place it on the ground. Jiyeon quickly sat down. 

 

 

"Finally! Fresh air!!" Jiyeon said as she put her hands up. 

 

 

"What do you want my Yeonnie? A sandwich? salad or anything?" Chanyeol said as he took out the food from the picnic basket. 

 

 

"Why are you bringing the food out? We just got here!" Jiyeon asked as she went beside Chanyeol who was still busy looking inside the basket. 

 

 

"Because I'm hungry" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Aigoo! My Yeollie is always hungry" Jiyeon said as he pinch Chanyeol's cheeks. 

 

 

"Ouch! That really hurts!!" Chanyeol said as he massage his cheeks. Jiyeon just stick out her tongue at Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Yah! Why you little, come here and I'll kill you!" Chanyeol said but Jiyeon already ran away. The two started chasing eachother. People were looking at them with a happy, sad and angry expressions as always they don't give a damn LOL. They just chase eachother like they were the only ones left on the earth. Since Chanyeol is tall and have long legs he quickly catch Jiyeon. 

 

 

"Hahaha I got you now!" Chanyeol said while tickling Jiyeon

 

 

"Yah! Let go of me you monster! hahahaha" Jiyeon said as she kept on hitting Chanyeol's arms 

 

 

"Hahahaaha okay.. Let's go back before someone steals our food" Chanyeol said as he put his arms around Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded then they went back to where there blanket was. While they were there, they talk, eat while feeding eachother, played and other things that a couple would do. When it was getting dark, they sat down quietly and watch the sunset" Chanyeol's arms where around Jiyeon's neck while Jiyeon place her head on Chanyeol's shoulders.

 

 

"Woah! The sun is so beautiful but not as beautiful as my Yeonnie" Chanyeol said as he pinch Jiyeon's nose. Jiyeon just laugh at his words but stop when she saw Chanyeol pouting. 

 

 

"Aigoo my Yeollie is so cute!" Jiyeon said as she pokes Chanyeol's cheeks. They both laugh but then out of nowhere Chanyeol shouted: 

 

 

"Saranghaeyo Jiyeonnie!!!" 

 

 

"Saranghaeyo Chanyeollie!!" Jiyeon shouted too. They both laugh again and kissed. 

 

"I will always love you, Jiyeon!"

"I will always love you, Chanyeol"

 

 

- 10 or 15 or 20 years later anyway its in the future! - 

 

 

"Are you sure your parents would accept me?" Jiyeon asked as she holds Jongin's hands tigtly 

 

 

"I'm sure! Why won't they accpet you? Your smart, kind and beautiful and you have the same name as my mom" Jongin said as she pats Jiyeon's head. The two went inside the house and saw no one. Jongin let Jiyeon sat on the couch while he look for his parents. He went to the kitchen and saw his parents talking to two people. Jongin's parents notice there son standing. 

 

 

"Oh Jongin, your here! Come here and say hello to your mom and dad's friends.. This is Uncle Kai and Auntie Krystal" Jiyeon said as he points at Kai and Krystal who was waving at Jongin. 

 

 

"Hey Jongin!" Krystal said

 

 

"You did name your son after me! Anyway I hope your a great dancer like me not like your father" Kai exclaimed 

 

 

"Hey!!" Chanyeol shouted as he punch Kai's arms. The two girls just shook their heads. 

 

 

"Uhh mom and dad, I would like you to meet someone, she's at the living room" Jongin said in a whispering way but Jiyeon, Chanyeol, Kai and Krystal heard it perfectly. 

 

 

"Oh okay.. Let's go and meet her" Jiyeon said as they stood up from their seats then went to the living room. Once they got there they saw a cute and beautiful young girl seating at the couch. Kai's, Krystal's, and Jiyeon's eyes widen. 

 

 

"Umm mom and dad meet Jiyeon, my girlfriend" Jongin said as he holds Jiyeon's hand 

 

 

"Omo! She's so beautiful and we have the same name" Jiyeon said as she clap her hands like a 5 year old. 

 

 

"She's our daughter" Krystal and Kai said in unison. Jiyeon and Chanyeol looked at them with a suprise expression printed on there faces. They were shock that their son is dating Kai and Krystal's daughter. 

 

 

"What? Really? So you did name your daughter after me!" Jiyeon said as she hug Krystal tightly. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah, why didn't you teel us you have a boyfriend?" Kai asked as she sat down next to his daughter. 

 

 

"Well cause I thought that you'll be mad at me and force me to break up with him" Jiyeon said while looking down. 

 

 

"Oh no honey.. We will never do that okay? Next time just tell us" Krystal said as she went to her daughters side and hug her and so did Kai. Jiyeon hug her parents back with a smile printed on her face... Meanwhile, Jongin went to his parents side, who were looking at their son with a happy expression, well except for Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Yah, why didn't you tell us you were dating their daughter you little brat.." Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"Well I didn't know and how dare you call me a little brat!" Jongin said as he cross his arms 

 

 

"How dare you shout at your father" Chanyeol said as he flick Jongin's forehead. 

 

 

"Tch.. You two have the same personality" Jiyeon said as she pats Jongin's head then went to Krystal's side. 

 

 

"Woah Krystal thanks for naming your daughter after me" Jiyeon said as she hug Krystal again. Krystal hug back while laughing. 

 

 

"Of course your the best eonnie ever! Jessica eonnie did got mad at me but I don't care hahahahaha" Krystal said while laughing. Jiyeon laugh too. Chanyeol went to Kai's side then put his arms around his neck. 

 

 

"So our children are dating eachother huh?" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"I guess so, I hope they end together, that will make Krystal happy since the two (Krystal and Jiyeon) have been planning to set up our children on an arrange marriage when we were still famous" Kai said while Chanyeol just kept on nodding. 

 

 

"Hey! Why don't we all go out and eat so we can get to know Jiyeon more.. Eiip! Its like I'm referring to myself" Jiyeon said while clapping. 

 

 

"Sheesh Yeonnie be more mature! Your already old!" Chanyeol said while pointing at Jiyeon. 

 

 

"Shut up!" Jiyeon said as she drag Krystal and Jiyeon outside leaving the three guys sitting down. 

 

 

"Hahahaha Jiyeon noona is still the same.. Anyway Jongin do you want me teach you how to dance?" Kai said as he put his arms around Jongin. Chanyeol sighed and shook his head as he lock the doors of their house. 

 

 


 

So.... Yes I decided to end the story ^^

Why? First of all, I don't think I could continue it since they both got together and I ran out of ideas LOL and second of all, school is almost starting. I don't think I will have time to update since there would be you know, projects, homeworks and other things. So yeah, I decided to end it. 

So~ I hope you enjoyed the story and have a nice day!!

Don't forget to comment, subscribe or upvote if you want ^_^

 

 

Oooh~ Thanks for supporting my story.. LOVE YOU!! kekeke

    

 

 

 

And sorry for not putting much KaiStal moments!! 

 

  

 

 

 

Anyway don't cry or pout LOL if I have time maybe I can make a story about them! So cheer up ^_^