Strike Three!!! And I'm Jealous

Something New

 

"Chanyeol wake up! Wake up sleepy head wakey wakey" Jiyeon said as she kept on shaking the slepping Chanyeol. Chanyeol groaned then turned around. Jiyeon put her hands on her waist while looking Chanyeol with an angry face. *Fine you want it the hard huh? Okay we'll do it the hard way* Jiyeon grab a pillow then started hitting Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

"Wake up! I'm hungry!" Jiyeon shouted as she kept on hitting Chanyeol with the pillow. 

 

 

 

"I'm up! I'm up! stop hitting me please!!" Chanyeol shouted while blocking his body using his hands. Jiyeon stop hitting Chanyeol, she put back the pillow on the bed then went down. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes then he stood up from the bed then went down leaving the bed messy. Chanyeol went directly to the kitchen and saw Jiyeon already sitting down and the table is already set up. 

 

 

 

"I already set up the table! All you need is to cook! Now ppalli! Because I still have a drama to film" Jiyeon said as she got up from his seat then pushed Chanyeol near the stove. Chanyeol sighed then started cooking. Every 5 minutes Chanyeol kept stealing a glance on Jiyeon. (Is that right? Sorry english isn't my first language). *Stop it Chanyeol.. Stop it she might notice you* 

 

 

 

"Is the food done? Sorry if I'm rushing you cause I woke up an hour ago and I don't want to wake you up just to cook me breakfast and you look like your enjoying your sleep. You were kinda smiling" Jiyeon said as she walk towards Chanyeol and stand beside him while watching him cook. Jiyeon was amaze how Chanyeol cut the vegetables and meat perfectly (Okay I know Chanyeol doesn't cook cause D.O is the chef in EXO but just think  that Chanyeol can cook okay? XD..) 

 

 

 

"Woah! How can you cut them perfectly?" Jiyeon asked still amaze 

 

 

 

"Well since I have a mother, noona and D.O so yeah.. I learn to cook because of them" Chanyeol said in a boring voice that made Jiyeon curious why Chanyeol wasn't Chanyeol at all. He wasn't the Happy Virus/Reaction king that every EXOtics knew. After Chanyeol finish cooking they started eating. Its was so quiet no one spoke a word even Chanyeol cause usally he was the one who always starts the conversation that's sometimes annoyed Jiyeon but she was happy that someone will make her day fun.

 

 

 

Every 5 seconds Jiyeon steals a glance on Chanyeol, who was playing with his food in a boring way. Jiyeon sighed then tried to start a conversation. 

 

 

 

"Umm so... What did you do yesterday? I heard that you have a 2 days break.." Jiyeon asked 

 

 

 

"Hmm great I think since my other members came" Chanyeol said in boring tone. Jiyeon just nodded then shove a spoonful of rice on . 

 

 

 

"So hows was the photoshoot yesterday?" Chanyeol asked out of nowhere and he kinda regrets asking that. *Seriously Chanyeol? Seriously? Why would you ask that?!*  Chanyeol said in his mind while mentaly banging his head on a wall. 

 

 

 

"Great! The scenery was awesome! You know, you should have come and we could have a picture there!" Jiyeon said in happy voice. When Chanyeol heard the last sentence that Jiyeon said, he was quite happy in the inside. 

 

 

 

"Maybe we could go there some other time" Chanyeol said while Jiyeon was nodding happily. 

 

 

 

"Hey.. Why aren't you smiling today? Your not the happy viurs I used to know" Jiyeon said out of nowhere while examining Chanyeol's face. 

 

 

 

"Now turn that frown upside down!" Jiyeon said as she put her fingers near Chanyeol's lips then made it smile (sorry I don't know how describe it well) Chanyeol looked at Jiyeon's fingers then looked at her face again. He remove Jiyeon's finger then fake smiled to make her stop. 

 

 

 

"Now theres that smile. Now I have to go my manager said his near the house in--" before Jiyeon could finish her sentence they heard a honk outside. Jiyeon wave goodbye then left. 

 

 

 

"Alone again.. *sigh*" Chanyeol got up from his then put the plates on the sink so he clean it. After he was done washing the plates, he went direclty to the living room to watch TV. After a couple of hours Chanyeol got really bored, he decided to text Kai. 

 

 

To: Kai

 

From: Chanyeol

 

 

Could we go out? 

 

You know have a bonding time? 

 

Its okay if you say no... 

 

 

 

After 5 mintes Chanyeol recieved a text from Kai.. 

 

 

 

To: Chanyeol hyung

 

From: Kai

 

 

Okay! I'll be there in 10 minutes... 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes Kai came. The two went out while wearing a cap and shades so people wouldn't notice them. They went to the near taxi stand to get a taxi so they can go to the mall. Once they reach to there destination they started to roam around the whole place. 

 

 

 

"So why do you want to go here?" Kai asked while looking everywhere

 

 

 

"I'm just bored at home" Chanyeol said 

 

 

 

"Ohh. Jiyeon noona is at work so your bored right?" Kai asked 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. Wait what?! No its just I wanna spend time with my buddy" Chanyeol said making Kai laugh

 

 

"Hahahaha sure.. Oooh look at that dress! Do you think it will suite Krystal?" Kai asked while pointing at a dress. Chanyeol just shrugged and was about to walk but Kai drag him inside the shop. The dress was a cute pink flowery dress with a blue cardigan.

 

 

(excuse the bag LoL) 

 

 

"Dude do you think Krystal will like this?" Kai asked while showing Chanyeol the dress. 

 

 

 

"Yes! Yes! Just get it and let's leave" Chanyeol said

 

 

 

"Okay! Okay! " Kai said then went to the counter to pay for the dress then left. They started to roam around the mall again then they end up leaving the mall since theirs nothing to do. They just started walking on the streets of Seoul. 

 

 

 

"Where do you want to go?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

 

"Ooh I know where! Follow me" Kai said then Chanyeol nodded. While they were walking they were talking about random things that made Chanyeol laugh and be himself again, but they stop until they reach a restaurant full of people. They decided to see who were the actors and actress that are acting there. Once they got pass by the crowd they saw Jiyeon and Jinwoon kissing well they were just acting.

 

 

 

"Isn't that Jiyeon noona and Jinwoon sunbae? They look good together! Don't You think?" Kai asked but there wasn't any reply from Chanyeol. Kai took a glance at Chanyeol and saw that his face wasn't happy and his hands turn into a fist. Kai panicked in the inside then drag Chanyeol out of the crowd. 

 

 

 

"How about let's go to that place that I told you" Kai said in a worried tone as he drag Chanyeol with him. Not long they reach the place that Kai said. 

 

 

 

"But this is a club? Aren't we allowed here? You know were still young right?" Chanyeol said whiel looking at the sign. 

 

 

 

"Ani.. This isn't a club were you know for adults but this is a club for teenagers.. Have you watch Hearstings?" Kai asked 

 

 

 

"Yes. The main actor and actress were Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa sunbae" Chanyeol said 

 

 

 

"Right! There were scences that they go to a club like place right? Its just like this! The owner of this club is my cousin's friend" Kai said then drag Chanyeol inside. There wasn't much people but its okay so they can take off the shades and cap. The two sat on a vacant table then a guy approach them. 

 

 

 

(The club is not true okay?)

 

 

 

"Hey! Kai! Wassup! How's your cousin?" the guy asked 

 

 

 

 

"His fine.. Oh this is my friend and the main rapper of EXO Chanyeol" Kai said while pointing at Chanyeol. Chanyeol wave at him while smiling. 

 

 

 

"Hi! I'm Seung Ho! Nice to meet you!! So --" before the guy could finish his sentence his phone ring. He excuse himself and left. 

 

 

 

"Hyung.. I saw what happen awhile ago when we saw Jiyeon noona and Jinwoon sunbae kissing. Admit it your jealous! You were angry and your hands turn into a fist! So thats why you feel down.. Your jealous aren't you?" Kai asked 

 

 

 

"Fine! I admit! I'm jealous! So what if I like Jiyeon?! Nothing will happen anyway! She hates me right from the start when my parents said that we are gonna get married... " Chanyeol said almost tearing up. Kai feels guilty asking that question. He went near Chanyeol then started patting his back. *Really Kai? Do you have to ask that question?*

 

 

 

"Hey! Sorry my brother called. What do you guys want?" Seung Ho said 

 

 

 

 

"I'll have coke! What about you hyung? What do you want?" Kai asked while looking at Chanyeol, who was playing his keys. 

 

 

"Something to shake away my problems" Chanyeol said in a boring voice. Kai looked at Chanyeol with a confuse look but Seung Ho seems to understand. After 30 seconds Seung Ho came back with their drinks. He gave Kai his coke while he gave a Chanyeol a beer. 

 

 

"Dude! Why would you give my hyung a beer!" Kai said 

 

 

"Well he said something to shake away his problems so I gave him that! Since your cousin told me last week that beer can shake away your problems" Seung Ho said. Kai look at him a confuse look. 

 

 

"Dude! Don't listen to what cousin says ever again! His a wacko okay" Kai said 

 

 

"Can I have another one" Chanyeol said. Kai and Seung Ho both look at Chanyeol. Seung Ho gave him a thumbs up then left to get another one. Kai was about to follow him but he have to stay with Chanyeol. After a couple of seconds he cam back with three bottles this time. Kai glared at Seung Ho, who was just smiling like an idiot. 

 

 

"I-i'll b-be back. Some guy said that one game at the arcade is broken" Seung Ho stuttered then left. 

 

 

"Hyung! Stop it! Kris and Suho hyung will kill me!" Kai said while trying to get the bottle from his hands 

 

 

"No and I don't care about Kris and Suho" Chanyeol said as he drank his beer. Kai grew worried as he watch his hyung, Chanyeol, drinks three bottles of beer. *Seriously Kai?! Why would you bring him here? Curse my cousin for telling me this place*

 

 

Meanwhile, at the Park's House, Jiyeon came home and saw no ones home. Sge checked the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom but Chanyeol was nowhere to be found. Jiyeon checked the time and it was already 5 pm. 

 

 

"Maybe his with EXO" Jiyeon said as she shrugged then went up to change since she smell weird. After she was done changing she went down to watch TV then her phone ring. 

 

 

[Noona!] 

 

 

"Kai?" 

 

 

[Ne its me! Could you wait outside your house cause Chanyeol hyung is kinda drunk. We are already near your house] 

 

 

"What? Arasseo.. I'm already outside" 

 

 

Jiyeon was waiting outside for Kai and Chanyeol to came. Not for long they arrived the two arrive. Jiyeon help Kai to carry Chanyeol. They place him on the couch. 

 

 

"Mianhe Noona." Kai said while bowing 

 

 

"Ani.. Its okay. You can go maybe your hyungs are looking for you" Jiyeon said. Kai just nodded then left. 

 

 

"Where's Kai?" Chanyeol asked in a drunk voice 

 

 

"Yah! Why would you get yourself drunk?!" Jiyeon asked while punching Chanyeol's arms 

 

 

"Ouch! Stop it woman! I want my problems to go away okay! So stop punching me you old hag!" Chanyeol said still in a drunk voice. Jiyeon stop punching him and looked at Chanyeol with a confuse look. *problems? what problems?*

 

 

"What are you saying? What problems?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

 

"To tell you I'm jealous okay?! I'm jelous your close with other male idols! I'm jealous that they can make you happy and I can't!! I'm jealous cause I like Jiyeon! No I love you!!!" 

 

 

 


 

Mianhe for not posting yesterday! *bows*

I was on camping trip with my family sorry.. 

And sorry for the boring chapter *sigh*

I'm getting really boring and boring everyday -___-" 

 

Here's a random gif of Chanyeon