Filming The MV (Part 2)

Something New

 

“Ok Jiyeon and T-ara you’ll start walking from there and Chanyeol do you remember what I said?” the director said while using a mega phone. Chanyeol made a thumbs up sign that means yes. T-ara just nodded their heads.

 

“Okay and.. ACTION!”

 

-MV-

 

Jiyeon was walking at the park with her friends Hyomin, Boram, Qri, Eunjung and Soyeon. They kept on talking and laughing. They stop and took a picture at the fountain but they needed someone to take the picture for them.

 

Jiyeon scratch her head while checking around the park but no one was there. Suddenly a boy (Chanyeol) came walking while wearing shades, Jiyeon stop the boy and ask if he could take the picture for them.

 

The boy took off his shades revealing a cute and handsome face.  They made an eye contact but Jiyeon suddenly laughed.

 

-End of MV-

 

 

“Cut! Jiyeon-ah what’s that for? You shouldn’t be laughing” The director said while using the megaphone

 

“Mianhe! Chanyeol’s face is just funny hahahaha” Jiyeon said while her hands are on her tummy. Chanyeol then flicked Jiyeon’s forehead

 

“Ouch!” Jiyeon said while rubbing her forehead. Chanyeol stick his tongue at Jiyeon. Jiyeon then punch Chanyeol’s arms but he quickly dodges it. Chanyeol ran away then Jiyeon followed. Now the two are chasing each other.

 

“Aww, what a sweet couple they are. I want a husband too! I was supposed to be the first one to get a husband! I’m the oldest” Boram said while pouting. Everybody patted her back while laughing.

 

“Eonnie you’ll find a man. No worries” Qri said

 

“Okay! You two couple stop chasing each other we have to finish this. Now go back to your places!” The director said. Chanyeol and Jiyeon stop chasing each other then went back to their places. Jiyeon stop walking because her shoelace are untie. She knelt downed then started tying her shoelace. Suddenly someone threw a cake at Jiyeon.

 

“Jiyeon-ah!! Watch out!!” Hyomin shouted. Jiyeon looked at her eonnies then look at her right she saw a cake coming to her direction.

 

“Eiiip!” Jiyeon shouted then she closed her eyes while using her hands to cover her face. She didn’t feel any cake on her body. She took of her hands from her then she opened her eyes, she saw Chanyeol block the cake for her. Chanyeol smiled at her. She quickly stood up with a shock expression.

 

“Helloo~ Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked

 

“Ne.. How about you?! You shouldn’t have save me” Jiyeon said

 

“Hey, were friends right? Friends help friends” Chanyeol said while patting Jiyeon’s head. T-ara ran at where Chanyeol and Jiyeon were standing.

 

“Jiyeon are you okay? How about you Chanyeol are you okay?” Soyeon asked while holding both shoulders of Jiyeon. The two nodded. All of them sighed in relief.

 

“Aww, Chanyeol save Jiyeon from the cake” Hyomin said but she got smacked at the head by Eun Jung.. They all laugh at the hurt Hyomin..

 

“Are you sure you’re okay? You like a human cake covered in icing” Jiyeon said while examining Chanyeol..

 

“Hey atleast  I taste sweet “ Chanyeol said while her hands covered in icing. Jiyeon took some icing from Chanyeol then she taste it.

 

“Huh? You do taste sweet!” Jiyeon said while smiling. T-ara’s manager, director, producer, camera man, the makeup artists and others (LOL too much?) came running to their direction. They were worried that they sent someone to find the person who threw the cake.

 

“Chanyeol are you okay? We called your manager and they are coming along with EXO” T-ara’s manager said while holding his phone up. Chanyeol just nodded.

“Okay I think will just shoot the MV tomorrow okay? We will find another destination where there are no fans or people” The director said. All of them nodded then went inside the tent so they could clean up Chanyeol.

 

“Aissh fans these days. If they found out who threw the cake at Jiyeon I am gonna hunt her down” Eun Jung said in a scary voice

 

“Eonnie , chill. I’m okay and Chanyeol is too and it’s just a cake. Its Dream High 2 all over again” Jiyeon said while laughing. T-ara laugh too leaving Chanyeol dumfounded. He doesn’t know what show Dream high is because he hasn’t watched it yet.

 

“Oh yeah, Jinwoon oppa caught the cake right? That’s how G-minor couple started. A lot of people said you were the best couple than the lead actress and actor” Qri said while tapping her chin.

 

“Yeah! I love the G-minor couple!” Boram said while jumping up and down but she got smacked at the head by Soyeon.

 

“Yah! Chanyeol is here! Don’t you have respect?” Soyeon sasked while she crossed her arms.

 

“Oh mianhe Chanyeol-ssi” Boram said while bowing

 

“Ani…  Its okay noona, I respect your opinion” Chanyeol said while smiling but the inside he felt sad. He didn’t know why. *Aissh! Why do I feel something in the inside.. Maybe I’m hungry?*. After 5 minutes they heard a lot of screaming outside.

 

“Hey, what’s happening outside?” Jiyeon said then she looked outside then she saw EXO getting off their van. She sat back down near Chanyeol .

 

“So what‘s what happen?” Qri asked

“It’s just Chanyeol’s friends doing a fashion show hahahaha” Jiyeon said then they all laugh. All the EXO members went inside the tent. Great thing its big to fit them all.

 

“Hyung!!!” Sehun shouted

 

“Yah! You know I’m right here, right?” Chanyeol said while covering his ears.

 

“We heard someone almost threw a cake at Jiyeon noona… They found the culprit it was a girl and she kept saying that noona is a b*tch” Tao said

 

“Watch your words Tao” Kris said.

 

“Are you two okay?” There guardian Suho asked

 

“Ne.. I just got hit by a cake, Its not a big deal” Chanyeol said

 

“And I’m fine too. No one got hurt” Jiyeon said

 

“Oh, that’s good! Manger hyung and T-ara’s manager are now taking right now. They told me to get you all guys *pointing at Jiyeon, Chanyeol and the rest of T-ara members* to the van safe.” Suho said. All of them nodded.

EXO was surrounding T-ara so they could go to their van safely. Chanyeol went with T-ara since they are going home.

 

 

~ ~ ~ Park’s House ~ ~ ~

 

 

Both of them sat down on the couch.

 

“You might wanna change first you smell like cake! Hahahaha” Jiyeon said while laughing

 

“Yes ma’am” Chanyeol said in a mocking way then he got hit by Jiyeon again. Chanyeol went upstairs but he was stop by Jiyeon.

 

“Chanyeol .. Thanks for saving me!” Jiyeon said

 

“No problem” Chanyeol said then patted Jiyeon on the head before he left. Jiyeon sat down the couch again while smiling like an idiot..*Why am I so happy that Chanyeol save me? Jiyeon-ah what is happening to you?!* she said in her mind while mentally banging her head on the wall. 

 

To Be Continued..

 

 


 

To be continued?!!! What?!! 

LOL Anyway yes its to be continued 

Why? I don't know XD 

U just have to find out !!! 

 

 

-Happy_Virus_21