IN MY ROOM

You, Me and Forever.

Chapter 9

And I’ll run

Have a little faith in me

You’re scared and alone

And I’ll run

This is where we both break free

I’ll bring you home

Believe me and don’t think twice

And don’t leave me, or say goodbye

Believe me, tonight.

~ I’ll Run – The Cab (Acoustic Version)

Gerald: IN MY ROOM.


            I never thought Kimberly would rather choose my home rather than sleeping in a hotel. She really surprises me in many different ways. Girls I've dated before love cozy hotels here, not that I ask every girl I met to come home with me. I never did. But since my heart is already with this Chinese Angel, of course. It would be my pleasure to bring her home. That thought overwhelms me right now. There are various random things I wanted to do that are rushing through my head right now. It would take forever for me to try to think about the pros and cons, but I just wish I could pick those that're necessary to make her feel comfortable at home. Because she deserve to be. And I want her near me. I want her safe. Damn. I even want to bring her home with me every night and tuck her well in bed. I don't care what would my parents say. I am 21 years old already yet I've never taken a girl with me home. They must be pretty cool with this. With her. Cause she's special. She's my Chinese Angel. And she's gonna be mine.

          When we arrived home. Everyone was already asleep, I assume since it’s eerily quiet. It must be 1:00 am in the morning. ‘Come on in.’ I lead her upstairs, to my room. She sat on the couch and I just leave the door open. Just so she won't be frightened. ‘You want something? Juice or anything?’ ‘Cool water is fine.’ She simply smiled. I rummage my red college jersey inside my cabinet and gave it to her. ‘Here, the bathroom is there, there also is a towel there I didn’t use. You can take a shower then change. I know you'll never sleep well with that you're wearing.’ ‘Wow! Basketball jersey! You're gonna make me change with this?’ There's a playful smile in her face. ‘YES! Ha-ha I'm sorry I don't have and NEVER HAD any girls’ clothes here. So bear with that. Unless you prefer my shirt?’ Her smile went wide. ‘I didn't say anything.. I love basketball, and jersies too.’ ‘Okay okay. I know you're just saying that because you don't want me to feel bad. Anyway I'll go check the spare room if I couls sleep there and then I'll get your cool water down.’ I walk to the door, ‘Just please feel at home Kimberly..' She nods. And then I close the door behind me.

     I walk to the spare room and saw Ken coming inside. ‘Hey Ken, why are you still up? Are you using the spare room?’ ‘Oh Gerald. Yes yes, I aah.. get stuffs from my room.. my research group is inside we’re working this thesis thing..’ ‘Ohhh kay, can I use your room then?’ ‘What? No, it’s actually messy right now, papers and stuffs are all over..’ ‘Okay, go. Get back to work!’ I urge him to get inside before he’d ask.
     Oh, gaad. It looks like I'm gonna bring Kimberly in an akward situation. And me in a very crucial one. I might go nuts if I spend a night with her in a single room. I shouldn’t. I've spend countless times with random girls in single room of course, but not my room. Not in a room I spent my entire life sleeping. Not for more than 6 hours, not with an amazing woman like her, not with my heart screaming and beating fast.

 - END of Chapter NiNE, GERALD's POV-

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if matagal ako mag-update. Weekend lang ako nagkakaron ng time mag-post eh.

THANK YOU soo much sa pagbabasa at pag-aantay ng Chapter updates.

Sobrang excited na nga 'ko ipost lahat ng chapters na natapos ko eh. hihihi kilig-kilig lang :))))

Enjoy reading! Comment lang kayo kung ano nasa isisp niyo sa pagbasa niyo dito! :))