I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND

You, Me and Forever.

Chapter 14

 

 Kim: I LOVE MY BOFRIEND.

 

        I'm so enthralled from the dinner I had with my boyfriend's parents. They were so cool and funny. Mommy Vangie, yes.. Mommy because she said so that I must call her that way. Anway yes, her, I was surprised how she treated me like her daughter, and a long-term friend too. I feel so close with her in just a quick time we’ve spent together. I don’t understand how Gerald thought he has strict parents, maybe because I wasn’t their son and I’m not in Gerald’s shoes, but I just really find them cool. I love the Andersons already.

 ‘Where are you?’ I answerd a call from Vielka after I had shower. ‘I'm home Vielka. Wow. You sound like my Dad just now.’ ‘I know right?’ She chuckled and then continued. ‘Anyway, I mean, earlier. We came into your apartment you weren't there. Dad and Mom were really looking for you.’ ‘Tell them I went to church and had dinner with a friend.’ Uncle shouldn’t know I had dinner with an Amboy or else, My Dad's gonna kill me. ‘With.. a.. friend..’ She dragged her words like she was about to pull my hair. ‘Oh my cousin.. is it the freaking handsome Anderson you are referring as your friend?’ I can't help but giggle thinking of Gerald. Thank God Vielka's not up for a long talk tonight so I got safe from a hot seat as she hang-up. A few minutes later Gerald called. ‘Babe, I miss you already..’ We talked about random things for an hour or two. His velvet voice makes mine sound so flirty I don't intend to. I wish he wouldn't take it that way. Please Lord, because it’s embarassing. But, Hmm.. it’s his fault anyway, for uttering words that melts my heart, for saying the exact words that would tickle me to death.      

      As we end our stupid-funny-miserable-and-magical conversation I finally came into senses that I’m so odd. Like I have the weirdest understanding of all I wanted to laugh at my self and drown my face into my pillow and hide. I don’t understand my self, or my body. Really, like, when he tells a story like this or when he says these certain words, why do I giggle and laugh so easily? I can't remember the last time I felt so happy this way. Happy in a way that as of the moment, I’m thinking and talking to myself too much.

     In the counterpart of my head is back home, the thought I wanted to supress and snap back just in the last moment I need my self to, but not yet now. I don't wanna think about the life I have in Philippines, with my dad. It's not that I hate him and I hate there. I love my Dad, so much I don’t want us fighting, I don’t want him telling me to do this and be that and me forgetting that it all draws back to the father  who cares for her daughter. I just don't understand how he's overprotective over me when I'm already 20 years old ready to kick guys butts already. But, maybe I’ll understand not now, but a little later, or even sooner.

      Over that week Gerald has work, serving the state of Missouri. We have each other for dinner every night at my apartment or outside, since he insist that he doesn't want me alone in a meal, and he said his work turned into a little burden when he can't stop thinking about me the entire day while working.

     Friday morning I was awakened with a kiss in my head. ‘Good morning baby..’ ‘Hmm? Why are you here?’ I asked with my still-groggy head. ‘Because I love you.’ He smiled ear-wide. He brought breakfast for me. A coffee and pancakes and bun. I feel like a princess served with a breakfast in bed by my prince charming. I smiled at that thought. ‘How did you get inside?’ I asked once I was done. ‘I have connections.. for you my Chinese Angel.’ He grins at me. Those big brown eyes that sees nothing but me and lips that says everything my ears love to hear, I can’t help but grin back. I was dazzled with the thought of all these. ‘Waaaah.. you're gonna kill me without anyone knowing!’ ‘I will..’ face close to mine, he smiled devilishly. ‘I will kill you with kisses in here.. here..’ I giggled and rolled in bed as he made quick kisses in my head, in my nose, my neck, while tickling me behind. I keep patting him but he's strong. He was laughing at me as I fail in my attempt to escape from him. I miss having fun like this, like a child, so innocent and free.

       ‘Babe, what are you up to today?’ He asked as he watch me do after care of my breakfast. ‘I should ask you that Mr Anderson! It's friday you have work, why are you here yet? I guess you must be in your office serving the state of Missouri?’ I sounded a lil bossy. ‘I was actually.. I made leave of absence for me to spend this entire day with you.’ He first analyze my reaction before he reach me behind and hug me. ‘Ha-ha. God, I love my boyfriend.’ ‘I love my girlfriend too, so much.’

 

 -- END of Chapter 14, KIM's POV --