What am i doing

Jonghyun's Rubiks Cube

 

Aish! Why did Jonghyun tell me to solve this stupid rubics cube I at these things! Kibum struggles with matching the colors together on all the sides having difficulty with the one blue square left. “Yes! I did it finally!” Kibum yells jumping up from the couch in their dorm living room. “Jongie it took me forever to figure it out but I finally have it!” Kibum walks into Jonghyun and his shared bedroom holding the up the completed rubics cube in victory, only to find it empty. “Jonghyun where are you?”

“In the shower I’ll be out in a minuet.” He sings. Kibum sits on his bed bouncing up and down to keep himself busy.  Jonghyun walks out 5 minutes later warping a towel around his waist. Kibum takes in every inch of his defined abs and muscular arms, almost drooling at how the water drips down from his hair tracing his jawline. “Hello earth to Kibummie?” Jonghyun waves his hand in font of kibum’s face. He only now had realized that he was staring at Jonghyun.

“ah! um yeah. Oh! Jjongie I solved the rubics cube!” Kibum stuttered yelling a bit louder that he should have. Jonghyun just laughed at Kibum making him puff out his cheeks in frustration.

“Awe Kibummie don’t give me that.” Jonghyun said leaning in to pinch Kibum’s cheeks causing the diva to glare at the latter. “Eh Kibum don’t glare at me I was just teasing!” he backs away holing out his palms in his surrender. “Now let me see that rubics cube” he smiles exited.

“Here I just finished it, it took me like forever!” Kibum says exhausted look on his face.

“Kibum I gave this to you 15 minutes ago, you finished a whole rubics cube in 15 minutes!” Jonghyun yelled in amazement shocked by his best friend’s hidden talent.

“Are you kidding me it felt like I was doing that stupid puzzle for hours?” Kibum rests his head on his hand in confusion. Kibum’s confused face makes Jonghyun smile he’s always thought that Kibum was adorable.

“Kibummie~ will you show me how you did it?” Jonghyun smiles using his infamous puppy face hoping this will sway Kibum’s answer.

“What, the rubics cube? Well okay but I don’t really remember how I did it so it might take longer. But only if you mix it up for me though.” Kibum grins at Jonghyun crossing his legs as he hold the multi-colored cube out to Jonghyun who takes it and mixes up all the colors together. Kibum watches as he does this just staring at him moving his face around in funny ways. “Are you done yet?” Kibum whispers now lying on his stomach on the bed 10 minutes later. Jonghyun looks up at the blonde haired boy lying in front of him still sporting the wet towel. “Maybe you should put some clothes on.” Kibum smirks.

“No I’m okay.” Jonghyun smiles mischievously “Here I’m done now” Jonghyun hands the now jumbled cube to Kibum and turns around opening his dresser to find some clothes. Kibum glances up at Jonghyun after fiddling with the cube for a couple seconds only to regret his actions. Jonghyun was completely searching for some underwear, eventually pulling out some blue boxers. He looks back Kibum feeling his feline eyes on him only to see him nervously look back at the small cube in his hands, a light pink blush growing on his cheeks making Jonghyun smile at his cute behaviour. “Are you okay Kibummie?”

“Huh? Oh yeah um I’m fine just p-put some clothes on please” Kibum stumbles over his words occasionally looking up at Jonghyun’s half body. Jonghyun then started walking closer to Kibum as he tried to take his attention away from Jonghyun to the rubics cube he was trying to solve.

“Kibum, you’re not showing me how to solve the rubics cube.” Kibum looks up only to meet Jonghyun’s intense eyes no longer showing any sign of innocence but replaced with lust. Jonghyun breaths in every inch of Kibum, smelling the strawberry perfume his face only centimeters away from Kibum’s.

“J-Jjongie what are y-you doing” Kibum backs away slowly to the corner of the bed fallowed Jonghyun crawling after him.

“I know you like me Kibum I see the way you look at me, the way you touch me when we do fan service its more than that.” Jonghyun stares at Kibum waiting for a sign of an answer.

“J-Jjongie I don’t--” Kibum gets cut off by a pair of lips pressed on his, Jonghyun’s lips are soft and fit perfectly with his but he can’t get past the feeling that this is wrong. Jonghyun leans back stopping the kiss.

“Kibum I know this might be strange, but I love you.” Jonghyun looks up at Kibum with unsure eyes. All Kibum can do is stare at him still shocked at Jonghyun’s kiss and the fact that Jonghyun- the boy whose been his best friend since ever and also the only person he had ever loved confessed to him.

“Jonghyun, I love you too, I always have.” Kibum looks up too meet Jonghyun’s eyes to see the happy puppy boy smiling at him.

“Really? Oh my god Kibummie I could kiss you right now!” Jonghyun smiles I swear you could see his tail wagging.

“Well that’s a good Idea.” Kibum grabs Jonghyun’s neck to bring him in for another kiss this time though it’s a longer more passionate kiss. Sensing that it’s okay Jonghyun takes it another step separating Kibum’s lips allowing him to invade his mouth, tasting every inch of Kibum. When they separate Kibum looks sadly at Jonghyun.

“What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asks worry in his eyes.

“Why do you get to top?” Kibum pouts at him and Jonghyun laughs at the remark.

“’Cause your my princess Kibummie~” Jonghyun sings. “You’re more feminine too so that makes you the girl which is fine by me ‘cause I like you the way you are” he smiles brightly receiving a light hit from Kibum.

“Hey” Kibum pouts, Jonghyun hugs Kibum and they lay like that for the rest of the night talking and eventually falling asleep. The next day they’re woken up by a smiling Onew shaking their bodies.

“Wake up you sleepy heads~ we have a schedule to keep up!” Onew smiles and walks out. It was 5am oh god they had that photo shoot.  Kibum and Jonghyun didn’t want to get up they were warm and tired.

“Kibummie, we have to get up now.” Jonghyun whispers sleepily.

“I don’t want to Jjongie please don’t make me” Kibum whines hugging Jonghyun’s chest tightly. Just then Taemin walks into the room sleepily.

“Umma the bathroom is busy can I use yours?” Taemin rubs his eyes widening them at the sight of the two boys cuddled up on the bed. “Ah! I knew it would happen eventually! Minho you owe me $20!” he yells happily running out to his and Minho’s bed room forgetting about needing to use the bathroom.  Jonghyun and Kibum laugh at the maknae’s cuteness.

“We should get up yes?” Jonghyun asks a now fully awake giggling Kibum,

“Yeah…I guess” Kibum sighs slowly getting up from the bed.

“Hey Kibummie” Jonghyun says now propped up on one elbow to look at Kibum.

“What?” Kibum asks turning around.

“I love you” Jonghyun smiles sweetly getting up from the bed he was just on.

“I love you too” Kibum confesses then gets squeezed into a bear hug by Jonghyun causing him to let out a little yelp making Jonghyun giggle.

“You’re the best Kibum, now let’s take a shower.” Jonghyun sighs.

“W-what together we can’t do that!” he yells shocked by the older man’s suggestion.

“Of course we can were a couple now! Common lets go.” Jonghyun grabs Kibum’s hand pulling hit toward the bathroom.

“NO Jjongie! “Kibum yells franticly waving his other hand in the air. All Jonghyun can do is laugh and then press his lips to the youngers making him be quiet, pushing him fully clothed into the shower.

“You know you still never showed me how to solve that rubics cube.” Jonghyun grins evilly stepping into the shower after Kibum.  

A:N/ Okey i realized i didn't have a authors note for this..tsk tsk but now i am writing one!! yes yes, kay i really love this one and like i mean i would marry it. it one of my best so yeah i'm really happy ^^ i'm updating this now so DID U GUISE SEE THE JONGHO KISS???!!! I SCREAMED FOR 5MINUTES AND SHOWED MY DAD I WAS SO EXCITED! JJONG ACTUALLY KISSED MINHO ON THE LIPS! ^//////^ *crazy fangirl* okey i'm done ;) im not a  jongho shipper really but its still awesome. and because of this i'm going to be writing a fanfic inspired by it just a one shot though.. oh and i am going to be continuing to write my sequel to Jonghyuns rubiks cube so i'm really sorry for the long wait!!!!!!!!! really! i have just been really busy.... :( don't kill me. thanks for reading AND COMMENT U LAZY PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING SILENT! LOL ^^ ----love princess keki/ Mrs.kim Kibum ^^