Beauty ♥

Key to Beauty - Beauty Shop

First Chapter. Yaaaay!! It's just an intro so it might be boring. Please do ask questions in the comment section on what you want to know or anything you want us to post about. We'll be happy to write about it!

What is Beauty?

This is a really hard question to answer. What exactly is beauty? After some research (Yes I researched ^^), I discovered that beauty isn't the outside of a person. The term 'pretty' is used to describe a persons physical appearance. The term beauty is more than just the outer beauty. It's also inner beauty! By this it meant personality, intelligents, grace, politeness, charisma etc. In some perspective this is true. You might like a person not for their exterior, but for their interior. For instance, you would rather hang out with friends that are fun to hang around with rather than friends that are mean. Remember, this is just what I researched.

Everybody has their own perception of beauty. Not only that but every country has it's own perception of beauty. Most of you might know the korean beauty standards. It consists of pale skin, a slender body, double eye lids and a small head. To be quite honest, being pale is desired in lots of Asian countries not only Korea. I'm from South Asia and where I come from, being pale is also desired, however people are usually tan. If you go to the western part of the world, lots of women prefer to tan. They go to tanning salons and buy self tanning products. Everyone has their own perception of beauty like I said, it's just like everyone having a different opinion.

Did you know that being plump was very desirable back in the days? It symbolised wealth as the upper class was able to feed more than the lower classes. Beauty standards have changed quite a lot over the years and will continue to change over the upcoming years! 

 

❝Beauty is not on the outside,

it's on the inside.

I heard this quote quite a lot. Although it sound very cliche, it's quite true. By 'inside', often personality is thought of. However, what if inside actually means you're inner health? They say that you're health is usually shown on your skin. Ever heard of face mapping? It's a technique used by dermatologists but it came from Chinese diagnosis. Acne on your face can indicate problems you have in certain organs. These aren't serious problems, it's usually used to indicate dehydration, bad digestion and bladder problems. I'm not going to go into details, if you want, I can talk about this in another chapter!

 

❝Make up

Many comments on youtube say that 'Make up is worn by people who have low self esteem'. This is not true. Using make up in the right way can enhance your beauty. Remember, it doesn't have to billions of products. Wearing simple make up can look really cute too. Make up is art itself. It's just like actual art. The face is a canvas and the make up is the paint. Many people love to apply make up for fun and there is nothing wrong with that. Would you ever tell Van Gogh that painting made him someone with low self esteem? xD I know that was a stupid example!

 

 

❝Please comment any questions or requests you have. We will definitely do a chapter on it!