EXO's CONCERT

EXO Reality Show with Apink (Chorong , Bomi Eunji)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  9.00 p.m

Bomi's face popped on the screen out of nowhere, immediately fixing her pink hair with gritted teeth. 

"Hello everyone, tonight...we are going somewhere" She says and put on her cap. She grins and waves her hands happily in front of the camera. 

She is indeed pretty~

Chorong approaches her from behind with a mug and gives a little wave. Then walks up the stairs to call Eunji for her to get ready

Suddenly...

“Yah Yoon Bomi! Where do you put the tickets?!” Eunji shouts from the second floor.

“Huh?” Bomi blinks her eyes innocently and move away from the camera. She takes her sling bag that is laying on the couch and peek her head inside it. There is no sight of the tickets Eunji mentioned.

“Wasn’t it with you?!” She asks back and runs up the stair to meet Eunji in their room.

“I gave them to you just now, why is it with me?” Eunji nags and enter their walk-in closet to search for the tickets

“Unnie! Do you see the tickets anywhere?” Bomi asks Chorong who sat on the bed, watching silently as Eunji search for the mentioned things

“No, Eunji gave them to you, wasn’t she?” Chorong asks back. Eunji who heard what Chorong had say comes out of the walk-in closet and whines.

“I told you to put them in your bag Bomi-ah”

“Oh wait!” Bomi siddenly beams and run to her bed, only to crawl on it to take something under one of her plush toys. She pulls out the items and holds it up happily

“Found it! I thought if I see this Minion (the plush toy), I will remember about it” She tells them and throws her aegyo at the other two women in the room.

“Don’t lose it, how are we going to enter the concert hall if those go missing” Chorong knocks on Bomi’s head lightly

“Mianhae...mianhae...” Bomi giggles

CONCERT

“Let’s go now, or we will be late” Chorong instructs as she begins to exit their room. Bomi follows after that and Eunji make sure to check herself in the mirror, turning off the light and air-cond before locking up their room.

The three girls walk down the stairs and split apart. Chorong enters the kitchen to watch the mug, Bomi runs to the living room to fetch her bag and carefully put the ticket inside. Eunji goes to the garage to start the car.

Once all the girls were seated in the car—with Chorong at the driver seat, Eunji at passenger seat and Bomi at the back seat—the garage door opens automatically.

“Kaja~” Chorong sings and the other two cheer happily.

 

“We are going to take the cake first” Chorong informs

“I’m curious of the cake, are you sure you choose the best decoration, Bomi?” Eunji laughs

“Of course, I know what the boys like about their cakes” Bomi laughs as if she was an evil “I had to interview them without being caught you know” She tells

“I think they have no idea about this” Eunji chuckles

“They must’ve expected we really have a schedule tonight” Chorong shakes her head as if she was in disappointment

 

Flashback

7.00 a.m

Chorong sees Suho, Xiumin and Lay walks down the stairs with casual attires and a bag sling over each of their shoulders.

“Rehearsal?” Chorong asks, surprise that the boys are already out of the bed this early. She knows what time their rehearsal is, but pretends not to as it will make them suspicious of her.

“Eo, the staffs want us to be there before eight” Lay tells her as he is seated on the couch, wearing his socks

“Okay, good luck” She grins

“Do you have schedule today?” Suho asks Chorong as he receives the coffee she makes for him.

“Eo, A Pink has a fan meeting today, we have to leave around noon” She lies. Then, Bomi walks down the stairs and watched the three guys on the couch.

“Exo has been very busy with concert lately” She sighs in 'pity'

Chanyeol comes behind her and ruffles her hair “Good morning”

Xiuimin glances at Chanyeol before shouting with head tilted up to look up at the ceiling “Yah! Everyone, we don’t have all day. Hurry up!”

“I can’t find my cap!” They hear Sehun’s whine

“Then don’t wear a cap!” Kai’s groans is heard

Chorong face-palms and drags herself to the second floor, else the boys will be late for their rehearsal.

Bomi joins everyone who has settles in the couch “If we don’t have a schedule today, we’d like to go to your concert”

“It’s okay, we don’t mind. Besides, we may not be able to repay you by going to your concert either” Suho says

“What time are you guys coming home?” Bomi asks

“Midnight...? It always ends late” Chanyeol tells

“Ah really...” Bomi nods

 

Presence

Bomi and Eunji enter the bakery while bowing. “Annyeonghaseyo~”

Bomi walks up to the counter and shows her receipt “I would like to fetch the cake I order three days ago”

The cashier girl takes the receipt, leaving the three girls waiting. After a good 5 minutes, the cashier girl comes out with a big box of cake in her hand. Eunji quickly approaches the girl to help her.

“This is big” Eunji comments

“I order a big one so we can share them with their fans” Bomi reasons

“Ohh~ smart!” Eunji chuckles and they walk back to the car where Chorong is waiting.

“Do you get the cake?” Chorong asks Eunji who enter the car first. Soon, Bomi enters too with the cake in her hands

“Woah, that’s big” Chorong gapes

“I know right, she said she wants to share it with their fans” Eunji tells and Chorong laughs softly at the Bomi thoughtful self.

“Arasso, we will do that. Now, let’s give a big surprise to the boys!” The all cheers depart to where Exo’s concert is held.

 

Exo’s concert (Exo’s room)

“What do you think the girls are doing right now?” Baekhyun asks while the stylist is fixing his hair.

“Chorong said they have schedule” Xiumin, who sat beside him, answers

 “We did not have time for each other lately, Both groups are busy with practice, concert and performance” Chen tells and everyone hums in agreement

“Shall we plan a trip when we are off schedule” Sehun suggests

“It’s hard to plan a trip right now, we have more concerts and Apink is preparing for their second concert. Aren’t they?” Chanyeol huffs

“Hyung, is there anything we can do?” D.O asks the leader who has his make up done

“We will see what we can do” Suho mutters “The show had to go on or else we will lose viewers”

“Ah~ I hope they can be here” Kai sighs

“We can’t hope for more, they are idols too” Chen tells the younger.

“EXO, you’re on in half an hour” A staff calls

“Ne~” They says in unision

“Come on guys! Wear your mics! One of the stylists instructs and the boys who had done their make up begin to wear their own mics with the help of the stylists

 

“How do you get to park here, unnie?” Bomi asks once Chorong turn off the car engine.

“I call their manager just now to save a park for us” Chorong reply nonchalantly and gets off from the car. They other two girls follow her and they went to meet EXO manager who is waiting for their arrival.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” The three girl greet while bowing.

“Annyeong” The manager also bows and take the box of cake from Bomi’s hold “EXO will be on in 15, show the guard you VVIP tickets and they will let you in” The manager explain.

“Thank you oppa” Chorong thanks and they enters a hall where only VVIPs are allow to enter. Once they meet the bodyguard, Bomi gave the tickets to him. A small woman approaches them and gives out three light sticks with Exo’s logo on the very top.

“Please proceed to your seat” The bodyguard tells them and they nods obediently.

“Don’t you think this seat will make it obvious” Bomi laughs once they are on the seat, it was on the last row in the VVIP’s section but still, it was near to the stage.

“That’s why I bring this!” Eunji happily pulls out masks from her bag

“Daebak! You’re genius!” Bomi exclaimed and snatches one from Eunji hand with Chanyeol’s name printed on the mask.

“Where do you get this?” Chorong puts one with Lay’s name printed

“I went to buy ice cream this morning, I saw K-POP shop and they sell merchandise” Eunji explai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter