Hunted Village 2

EXO Reality Show with Apink (Chorong , Bomi Eunji)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EP 5 (3/4)

"Hello ? Somebody here ?" Lay peeks his head inside the big door or the mansion . When he heard no respond , he walks enters the house and torch the light around the house . It was scary . The house is dim and messy . 

"So big !" Lay said in amaze . "I wish I could live in here" He whispers

Lay went towards the living room . Once he entered ,he points the torchlight at a sofa and a ghost is sitting there causing him to jump in surprise . "Oh you surprised me Mrs.Ghost" He muttered . The ghost just sit there and looks at him while Lay froze at his place .

"Uhm .....do you mind if I roam in your house Mrs.Ghost . I want to serach for something . If you don't mind though"  Lay asked as he went closer towards the ghost . The ghost doesn't answer his question and stay quiet in her place . Lay takes that as a 'yes' and he starts searching .

"It's dark and messy . How am I suppose to find one" He mumbles and open one of the cabinet in the living room .Once he opened it , something pops out and luckily he avoid it before the thing could hit his face .

"Woah ! That was close" He told as he place a hand on his chest in relief .

"Mrs.Ghost , you shouldn't put something like this here . It could hurt someone" Lay told the ghost as he picks up the thing . It is a cube-shaped pillow .

"Yah Lay ?" Someone calls . Lay blinks and turn his heel around only to see Luhan torch him with his torchlight . Lay narrowed his eyes because of the light and raise a hand in front of his face . Luhan saw it and quickly put down his torch light down . He was about to walk towards him but suddently stop when he saw 'Mrs.Ghost'

"Oh ! That was scary" He told and hesitantly run towards Lay . "She didn't bother you?" Luhan ask 

"Ani . She just stay there . She didn't even answer my question" Lay told . Luhan nods and looks around the house . 

"Did you find something ?" Luhan ask

"No . I just arrived" Lay said .

"Let's go search together . We can help each other later" Luhan told . Lay narrowed his eyes at Luhan and gives him a I-can't truth-you look . 

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" Luhan asked as he pushed Lay's shoulder lightly 

"Ge , I can't trust you" Lay shakes his head and turn around 

"Wae ? I promise I will help you" Luhan catch Lay's shoulder and turn him arounf to face him 

"This is an individual game . Who knows you will betray me later" Lay said . Luhan snorts and looks at the younger in dibelief . 

"Why are you like this . I'm not a betrayer " Luhan told . Lay stay silent for a while and before nodding in agreement . 

"Arasseo . But promise me . no betraying !" Lay said firmly as he point a finger at Luhan . 

"Arasseo arasseo"

"Ge , are you doing this because you're scared" Lay speaks in chinese . Luhan was taken aback and smiled innocently

"Aniyo" Luhan shakes his head .

"It's obvious that you're scared ge" Lay giggles as he covered his mouth . Luhan quickly locks his headunder his armpit and ruffled the latter hair 

"Shut up .Let's go now shall we" Luhan said 

"I was about to go upstair" 

"Upstair ? Is there any stairs?" Luhan blinks 

"Nae . Kaja"

 

92 liner ~

"Ghostie? Where are you ?~" Che calls as he looked around the playground . The trio were at the park and they decides to search the ghosts there .

"Don't call it like that . Who knows they will pop out of nowhere" Baekhyun said as he say on one of the swings in the playground .

"Wae ? It easier if it come by itself . We don't have to find them" Chen told . "Yah Chanyeol , what are you doing ?" Chen asks s he saw Chanyeol climbs up a tree . Baekhyun who saw it stand up and walks towards the tree with Chen . 

"Yah Chanyeol-ah !" Baekhyun shouts . Chanyeol climb without word and after a few minutes he climbs down the tree with something on his hand . 

The camera zoom towards his hand and ....

He found a doll !!

"Oh ! He found it !" Chen said excitedly . 

"I got one !" Chanyeol grins as he shows the doll . 

Chanyeol : 1 doll

"Woah , your eyes are sharp " Baekhyun said in amaze . 

"I was searching the ghost and I though they would be on the tree but instead I saw someting else" Chanyeol told . 

"Chinjja ! This is cruel . How can they hid it on the trees" Baekhyun told . 

"Let's go search somewhere else . I think there already none here" Chen told 

"Yeah , they won't hid the dolls in a place" Chanyeol said . 

"So , where shall we go now ?" Baekhyun asks

"How about the mansion ? I want to go to one of the mansion" Chen said excitedly

"Aren't our purpose is to find the grudge ghosts " Baekhyun said 

"We have to find the hidden dolls too . It will took a long time if we only find the grugde ghosts " Chanyeol said . 

"Chanyeol's right . Who knows they might hid in the mansions" Chen told and Baekhyun keep quite . He's actually is afraid to enter the mansion because it looks scary and dim . 

"I'm scared" Baekhyun admit as he bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter