Waking up EXO

EXO Reality Show with Apink (Chorong , Bomi Eunji)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EP 1 (1/4) 6a.m In front of EXO's dorm

There are the PD and staff of the show standing in front of EXO's dorm .

Dong Dong~ 

After a few minutes , one of Exo's manager who assigned opens the door .

"Oh! You are here already" The manager said as he opens the door wider for the PD and staff to enter . 

"Where the boys?"The PD asked silently as soon they enter the dorm

"They are still asleep except for D.O . He's in the kitchen right now" The manager answered as he points the kitchen . A VJ walk towards the kitchen and here was Kyungsoo . Cutting some vegetables professionally .

He was quite surprise because the VJ suddently poped out . 

"Omo ! You surprised me . What is this ?" He asked as he touchs his beating heart . He hen walk towards he living room to see his manager (The VJ follow him) "Hyung , what is this . Why there are cameras here?"

"You will know it later . Go continue cooking . We will wake them up" The manager signal him to go back to the kitchen and he obeyed . The VJ who had following him follow his steps to the kitchen 

"Can you don't follow me ? Aren't suppose to wake up the members too" The VJ shook his head and continue shooting D.O .

"What are you making ?" The VJ asked

"Kimchi spaghetti" D.O grinned then continue his work 

 

In Xiumin , Tao , Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room 

There are two double decker bed in the room . Xiumin and Chanyeol 's bed at the lower part while Tao and Baekhyun on the upper . They sleep soundly  Chanyeol had his headphone on over his head . Xiumin is sleeping with his arm widened . Toa hugs a teddy bear and Baekhyun hugs a pillow . 

The PD shook each of their bodies lighly but they didn't budged except for Xiumin . He open his eyes slowly and is surprised to see the PD . He sit up quickly .

"You surprised me !" Xiumin said

"You need to wake up now" The PD said 

"Oh ! Okay" Then , he turned his head to Chanyeol . He take off the headphone from Chanyeol's head then shakes him . "Chanyeol-ah . Wake up" Chanyeol move his body to the side but still doesn't open his eyes . Xiumin shakes again . "You need to wake up . There camera here" With that words , he open his eyes .

Chanyeol shyly then hide his face with his blanket "What is this ?" 

"I don't know" Xiumin anwered as he get down from his bed and went to climbed towars the upper bed . He shakes Toa's body while pulling off the teddy bear Toa hugged . Toa seem surprised by that action and opens his eyes . 

Toa whined then take back his teddy bear and hug it back . Xiumin chuckled . "Yah ! You need to wake up now . Don't you know there's camera here" Tao sat up . He then looks at the camera and chuckled to himself . 

"Baekhyun-ah . Wake up" Chanyeol said 

"Hmm~" Baekhyun mumbled and cover his face with his pillow . 

"Baekhyun-ah !" Chanyeol pull the pillow away then pull Baekhyun's hand for him to stand up . Baekhyun still doesn't open his eyes . 

"Please gather at the living room" The PD said and go to another room

"Ne !"The boys answered in chorus

 

Kris , Suho , Chen and Sehun's room 

The PD takes out her phone from her pocket pant and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter