Star King, surprise?

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

Hye Mi’s pov

 

I walked towards Taemin slowly. He stared at me.

 

“Hey, Taemin oppa..” I act like nothing happened.

 

“Don’t hey me. Are you okay?” He asked and patted my arm soothingly.

 

“Taemin oppa…” I sobbed and fell down. I hugged my knees and cried softly. He quickly squatted down and hugged me.

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” He whispered softly and my hair.

 

Suddenly, Taemin oppa and I heard the door opened. Both of us looked at the door. It’s Kyuhyun oppa. I gasped and pushed Taemin oppa away.

 

“What the hell is going on?” Kyuhyun asked with calm but threatening voice.

 

“It’s not like what you saw, Kyuhyun oppa.” I stood up and walked towards him.

 

“Not like what I saw? Really? Then why both of you are hugging? Don’t lie.” He scoffed but then he softened. “Hyemi-ah, did you just cried?” He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

 

I shook my head. “Pabo” He softly flicked my forehead. Then, he kissed my forehead. He turned to Taemin who was now standing now watching us. “Taemin-ah, we will be going” He quickly hugged me by the waist and pull me along him.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, take care” Taemin said.

 

“She will be safe in my hand” Kyuhyun smirked while looking back to Taemin.

 

I looked back to Taemin. “Oppa, pyong!”

 

He slightly pinched my waist to bring the back the attention to him.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“Why you were crying in Taemin’s?” He said while punching the elevator up button to f(x)’s dorm.

 

“Suddenly, I miss my family. Anyway, how is Ara unnie? I haven’t meet her for a while.”

 

“Ara noona is fine. She is busy with her violin practice as usual. She said she has some international competition in France or was it German” He pull me into the elevator when the door is open. We both lean against the wall. “You missed your family, so you cried” He turned to look at me in the eye.

 

I nodded. “N-neh. Anyway, why you were looking for me?”

 

“Well, you were late calling me. And I was kind of bored playing with Hyukjae hyung. Changmin and Donghae is out dating”

 

“So, you didn’t even call me and just went out looking for me?”

 

“Well, my hunch is always right. And I called Qian, she said Sica called just so she could meet you. Anything happen between you and Sica?”

 

“A-ani”

 

“Hye Mi-ah, you do realized you stuttered when you lied?”

 

“I am not lying” This time I take a deep breath so I wouldn’t stutter.

 

“Well, I was scared if Sica hurt you or anything because of the stupid WAD show. Or you cried because she did attack you?” He cupped your face so you would look him into his eyes.

 

“Well, she did t-talk to me. Not attack” I said.

 

“I don’t believe Sica just did talk. She doesn’t do jealousy talk. I still remember when she ran amok after Yoona and DOnghae hyung when she found out they were dating. Good thing Heechul hyung was there to calm Sica” He scratched his neck.

 

“I’m fine. She doesn’t attack me or do anything. Don’t worry” I quickly give him a peck on his cheek. Then, he let go my chin.

 

“Okay, if you said so. Well, if next time Sica want to meet you, don’t go meet her. Alone or not. She can get a little crazy. Promise”

 

I smiled a bit when he said that. I nodded slowly. “Promise”

 

“Seal the deal with a kiss?” He turns his face so his cheek would face my lips. I peck his cheek again. “That’s my girl” He patted my forehead.

 

“Aishh, when you are going to stop tease me?” I pouted my lips.

 

“Until I wanted to stop. Plus, your pouting lips almost invite me to kiss it” He smirked. I blushed and unpouted my lips. “You are blushing? Goo Hye Mi is blushing? Whoaaa”

 

“I’m not. It just got little hot here” I fanned myself.

 

“It is because I’m hot right”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, being cheesy playboy only suits Hyukjae oppa and Jungsu oppa.”

 

“I don’t what are you talking about” He raised both of his shoulders.

 

We talks until the elevator door open again. Both of us were surprised when we saw Victoria was about to enter the elevator. “Omma, where are you going?” I asked her.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, you are saved! Thank god. I was worry when Sica called me just now” She quickly hugged me.

 

“Qian, you worry too much. Her savior is here” Kyuhyun joked.

 

“Well, Kyuhyun-shi the savior thank you so much for saving her. Now, my daughter has to sleep. “ Victoria pulled me out of the elevator. “Say goodnight to Kyuhyun-shi, Hye Mi” Victoria said again.

 

“Pyong Kyu!” I waved to him.

 

“No goodnight kiss, my girl?” Kyuhyun teased me and leaned forward.

 

I bit my lower lips to prevent from blushing again. “Stop teasing her, Kyuhyun. Goodnight” Victoria poke Kyuhyun’s forehead until he stumbled backward. Victoria quickly pushes the level floor for Super Junior’s dorm and the closed button.

 

“Qiannie, I will get you later!” Kyuhyun screams as the elevator door closes.

 

Victoria then turn at I. “Are you okay Hye Mi”

 

I quickly nodded. “Did Sica did anything to you? Don’t say she didn’t do anything to you. You cried just now? She warns you about Taecyeon-shi right?”

 

“I—Erh, how did you know omma?”

 

“Khun-shi tell me about Sica when you started entering the show with Taecyeon-shi. Well, at first I thought he was just being too concerned. I guess he is right” Victoria grabs my hand and swings it back and forth.

 

I sighed. “Unnie, all I want is to have a normal life as a teenager. I fell for Kyuhyun and the next thing I know is I’m a reality show with Taecyeon-shi and now Sica unnie is attacking me for playing cold towards Taecyeon-shi”

 

“Wait, she attacks you because you cold act towards Taecyeon-shi?” Victoria stops walking and turn towards me. I nodded. “Humm, maybe she is afraid that Taecyeon-shi will fall for your charm?”

 

I coughed a laugh. “What charm?”

 

“A charm that makes Kyuhyun falls for you. Your fail aegyo-turn-y and cold-sweet attitude that makes Kyuhyun like you” Victoria pat my heat softly.

 

I tilted my head in confusion. “I don’t understand”

 

“You don’t have to. Anyway, when are you going to called Taecyeon-shi oppa?”

 

“I’ll call him when you drop the shi with Khun appa and call him oppa” I snickered.

 

“Oh well. That is not going to happen. My situation is not the same with you with Taecyeon-shi”

 

“What is the different unnie. You got into WGM because of Kyuhyun too right. Same with me in WAD. And the only difference is you both actually fell for each other. And if I fell for Taecyeon I would be like DEAD” I mock cutting my own neck with my hand.

 

“Stop the drama. I got your back. Kyuhyun too” She put her hand on my shoulder and we walk back together to our dorm.

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Nobody’s pov

 

“You are back in the only show that have all the stars and all the talents in it, it is STAR KING” Kang Ho Dong said. The audience clapped as he end his word.

 

“Today, we have a special performance from f(x)’s maknae, Hye Mi-shi and SHINee’s maknae, Taemin-shi. Give a clap to them”

 

After Kang Ho Dong clap, the screen shows a video which show them practice. There is also some cameo from Eunhyuk, Donghae, Victoria, Kyuhyun and Minho. They came here and there checking out their practice. There even some EunHae moment when they teach a better dancing moves to Hye Mi and Taemin.

 

While in the waiting room;

Hye Mi is jumping here and there to reduce her nervousness. Taemin who is sitting is fidgeting. He stares as Hye Mi jumping up and down. “Hye Mi-ah, can you sit. Or at least do something less distracting?”

 

Hye Mi stuck out her tongue but then she stops jumping around. She sat beside Taemin and lay her head on his shoulder. “Oppa”

 

“Hmm” Taemin pop his knuckles.

 

“I have butterfly in stomach” Hye Mi rubbed her stomach.

 

“Really, how did it get there?” Taemin looked at Hye Mi.

 

“Oppa, it means I’m nervous” She softly slapped Taemin’s arm.

 

Taemin nodded. They both jumped when the door of their waiting room is slammed open. “10 minutes to your show” They both stand up and bowed.

 

“Gamsahamnida” They both said.

 

“Come on, Mi-ah” Taemin held out her hand to Hye Mi. Hye Mi gladly took it and walk out the waiting room. Both of them walk towards the backstage. Taemin swings her hand back and forth. Hye Mi squeezes Taemin and smiles nervously. Then, Hye Mi suddenly felt someone was shooting a deathly glare. She looked around but there was nobody that she knew.

 

“Okay, Hye Mi-shi and Taemin-shi. Your cue is when you heard Ho Dong-shi said clap to the audience. You both got it?” The pd-nim said to both of them. Then, he walked away.

 

“Okay, Mi and Min. Don’t forget eye contact okay. Between both of you, to the audience, and to the camera” Their dancing coach said. “Fighting!” He pats both of their shoulders. “Chill okay” He slapped Hye Mi’s shoulder when he feel her shoulder is stiff.

 

Then, Taemin also slapped her shoulder.“Let’s do this Mi-ah” Taemin hold her hand and punched their hand into the air. Again, Hye Mi felt a stabbing death glare into her back. She looked around but found nobody she knew. “Come on” Taemin pulled her towards the stage.

 

The stage’s light is darkened as they enter the stage. Victoria, Sulli and Onew who sitting side by side waves towards them. Hye Mi waves back. They both stand straight and when the music starts, they are in their ventriloquist position.

 

They did everything like their practice and the audience goes Oohh and Aahh at every their steps.  When the music ended, everyone was on their feet and clapped loudly. Victoria, Sulli and Onew go on stage and hugged both of them. Onew was even lifting Taemin off his feet. When he put Taemin, he stumbled at his own feet and nearly falls on his . Good thing, Leeteuk who was emceeing held him. Everybody laugh at Onew’s body gag.

 

“Oppa!” Both Sulli and Hye Mi said. Victoria smack Onew’s shoulder.  Onew laughed nervously.

 

Hye Mi and Taemin bowed again and Victoria, Sulli and Onew back to their own seat. Kang Ho Dong and Leeteuk stand beside Hye Mi and Taemin.

 

“Describe your feeling Hye Mi-shi” Kang Ho Dong asked.

 

“I did it, unnie!” She said brightly and then jumped a little.

 

“Taemin-shi, are you okay? You look more tired than relieved that you just finish the performance” Leeteuk asked Taemin.

 

“Hyung, this practice practically drains me out since this is my first dance pair with Hye Mi. She is a dance noob”

 

“Oppa!” Hye Mi puffed her cheek.

 

“Your cheek is not puffy like Sulli. So, don’t do that” Taemin . Leeteuk laughed at her too.

 

“Yah” She smacked Taemin’s shoulder then Leeteuk’s too.

 

“Why am I being drag into this too?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Okay, kids. Hye Mi-shi, how was it practicing with Taemin-shi for one month?”

 

“It is really tiring. But I really try my best since it is my first duet show with Taemin-shi”

 

“Neh, Hye Mi-shi. Did Taecyeon-shi know that your appearance today in Star King?” Leeteuk asked her.

 

She nodded. “ Do you anything to said to him?”

 

She quickly shook her head. “ It is really necessary Leeteuk-shi?” She tilted her head.

 

The crowd laughed, as they know her cold act towards Taecyone in the WAD show.

 

“ It is necessary since his your namja chingu.” Leeteuk said in fake stern voice.

 

“Okay, oppa. If you said so” She smiles and then looked towards the camera. “Taecyeon-shi, I’m in Star King. You are watching me right? You better be. Looking forward to our next schedule” She ended her words with a peace sign.

 

As they clapped their hands, suddenly the stage is darkened. Hye Mi quickly held to Taemin’s arm. Suddenly, the song Way Back Into Love was played. Then, they heard two voices sang the chorus.

 

“Maknae SME special, Super Junior Kyuhyun and SNSD Seohyun” Kang Ho Dong said. “Way back into love!”

 

Then, Seohyun and Kyuhyun stepped up onto the stage singing Way Back Into Love, holding hands.