MMS For Kyuhyun-ah, First Date With Taecyeon-shi

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

I bit my lips when I heard from Victoria that Kyuhyun had to leave early. I quickly call him when WAD (We are dating) film off. I bowed to WAD staffs that pass by me and said, “I will work hard and thanks for your hard work. Gamsahamnida”

 

“Pick up the phone” I gritted my teeth impatiently. I redial his number. Again he didn’t pick up. Again I called, he picks up. “Yobseoyo” I whisper.

 

“Why are you whispering?”

 

“There is people around me” I waved goodbye to Taemin and Key who were leaving.

 

“Ohh”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

“Hmm”

 

“Please say something. Your silence is killing me”

 

“What do I say Hye Mi-ah? My girlfriend just got into some freaking reality dating show because our company disapprove our relationship”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

“Please don’t say I’m being paranoid Hye Mi-ah. I know this must be Lee sajangnim’s work. You entered Champagne Ideal Show at your age. Picking your ideal type. Aishh” He sighed.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t get mad”

 

“I’m not mad. I’m really angry. Aishh”

 

“Jagiya, don’t be like this.” I speak sweetly.

 

“How should I get mad at my dear when she called me jagiya. I’m not mad at you”

 

“Well, then why you leave?”

 

“Because freaking WAD staff ask me to send some video message for you. They must be crazy. “

 

“You know Kyu”

 

“What?” He snapped.

 

“Your voice sounds hot when you are angry”

 

“Really, then I should get angry frequently right?” I could sense he’s smirking.

 

“Ani. I said your voice is hot not your face. When you are angry, you got wrinkles on your forehead. “

 

“Yah, I thought you are comforting me”

 

“I am. Kyuhyun-ah”

 

“Hmm” He said sweetly. Finally, his anger has cool down.

 

“I like you a lot. Jeongmal. Ara?”

 

“Ara ara. I like you a lot back” He chuckles.

 

“Kyu, I about to get in the car. I have to say goodbye” I said when I realized Victoria waves so I would get in the van.

 

“Humm. Okay. Don’t forget about our rooftop dating okay tonight”

 

“Kyu-ah. I don’t think I would make it. Victoria is making me sleep early tonight. She said she would even make facial mask to me. I’m really sorry”

 

“Hmm”

 

“I’m really soooory. Jeongmal jeongmal mian. And because I couldn’t make it tonight, you going to get a special present from me”

 

“What present?”

 

“Something. I’ll send to you later. It is a love video message. I will give to you once I get back to dorm okay?”

 

“Okay, promise?”

 

“Promise. Just imagine I intertwined my pinky with your and seal the deal with a kiss. And I your pinky finger. Annyeong!” I quickly hang up the phone. I couldn’t wait for his reply. It’s too embarrassing.  Yahh, Hye Mi, what you have done. This must have been all kyuhyun’s effect. I quickly ran to the van while covering my face, which I considered red.

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

(A/R: Confession, I haven’t actually watch WAD show. So, this is WAD my style. The line in pink represents video interview of Hye Mi while in blue which will show Taecyeon’s interview)

 

Hye Mi : Annyeongsaheyo, choneun f(x) Hye Mi imnida. I will work hard for WAD show. *bowed.

 

Pd-nim: Are you excited?

 

Hye  Mi: Excited? I’m not actually excited but more too curious?

 

Pd-nim : Curious?

 

Hye Mi: I wonder who will be my date?

 

Pd-nim: Did you know the sauna house is being picked by your date? *Hye Mi shook her head. Do you like his choice?

 

Hye Mi: I actually always wanted to go to Sauna house. Because I was busy with school and training and after I debut because I was so busy with f(x). I haven’t had the chance to go to sauna house. See you in Jjimjilbang, Apgujeong, Seoul! *waves to viewers.

 

 

Hye Mi was tapping her foot and cracking her knuckles in the van. She is on the way to Sauna House. In the van are one camera and a pd-nim who will follow her for today’s filming. The van stops in front of a sauna house. She stared out of the window. She nearly jumped when she saw a man she knows by the gate. “Omo, it can’t be. Khun appa?” She tilted her head. Nickhun smiles and opens the door for Hye Mi. Hye Mi steps out the door brightly. “Appa, are we dating?” Hye Mi jokes.

 

“Aniyo. Come on” He put his hand on his hip. He gestures so that Hye Mi would put links her arm with his. He smiles when she did that. “Please put on bridal marching song”

 

“Waeyo appa?”

 

“Because now I feel like passing my daughter to be wed” He laughes.

 

“Yahh, appa. This is my first date. I’m not getting married. I’m still minor.”

 

“You are going to date him only. You not planning to get married to him” He fakes his worry.

 

“Yaahh” She stops walking and pull out her arm. She bitted her lips.

 

“I was kidding.”Nickhun laughed and pulls her hand again. They walk towards the counter. They both bowed and greet the ahjumma on the counter. She gives Hye Mi a set of t-shirt, shorts and towels.

 

“You are not going in too appa?” Hye Mi asked Nickhun.

 

Nickhun shakes his head. “I’m just here to send you. Have fun”

 

Hye Mi nods and bid him goodbye. She went in to change her clothes. Then, she goes shower and scrubs all her dead skin. “On the first day, he is going to see my face. He might not go to date me after this. Well, if we break it might be a good thing, is it. Hehee. Just kidding” She chuckles to the camera. She takes a deep breath and step out of the changing room. She walks slowly and look around the room. Again, she saw back of a familiar figure, “Taecyeon-shi! “ Taecyeon turn around and face her. What are you doing here?” She gasps and put her hand over .

 

“Hye Mi-shi, you look really surprised? Waeyo. You didn’t really expect to see me here?” Taecyeon smiles.

 

“I, umm. I. Annyeongsaheyo!” She bowed.

 

“Annyeong! Is this your face ?”

 

“Neh” She shyly nods. “Waeyo, Taecyeon-shi?”

 

“You look more pretty. You know you can drop the banmal if you want to”

 

 She smiles and cover her face. “Umm, I. What are we going to do today?” She ignored Taecyeon’s word.

 

“ Have you been here today Hye Mi-ah? You know you can call me oppa if you want too?”

 

“Ahh, I guess I would stick with Taecyeon-shi for a while. Umm, the last time I’ve been here was before I debut with SNSD unnie. “

 

Taecyeon: Annyeongsaheyo, chonenun 2pm Taecyeon imnida.

 

Pd-nim: How are you feeling as you know you are dating f(x) Hye Mi’s now?

 

Taecyeon: I’m really excited, as I know I’m her ideal type.

 

Pd-nim: Well, why you choose sauna house?

 

Taecyeon: Well, I heard her once a radio show that the last time she went to sauna house was before she debut. And now after she debut she said because she is too busy with performance. So, this is for her. Hye Mi-ah, I hope you would have fun with me!

 

 

“Well we can try the salt room first” Taecyeon walk ahead with Hye Mi follow behind him. Then, Taecyeon stops and walks side by side with Hye Mi. “Hye Mi-ah, you don’t have drama schedule today?”

 

“Aniyo. I just finished my part in the drama for this week yesterday. Taecyeon-shi, do you watch my drama?”

 

“Sometimes if I have free time. Have you watch oppa in tv?”

 

“Neh. Family Outing 2 and Dream High” She clasped her hands and enter the salt room. “Ah, it is hot. “ She nearly jumped when her feet touches the floor. He chuckles at her action.”  Wahh, is this really made of salt?” She stared at the wall curiously.

 

“You can taste the salt if you want to know” He said jokingly.

 

She looked at Taecyeon for a while and then walks towards the wall. She slowly touches the wall and then her finger. “Yuck, it is salty” Then, she pinches her temples.

 

“You actually did it.” Taecyeon laugh out loud. “Come one, let’s sit down. I set the temperature. I hope it is not too hot for you”

 

“Aniyo. It just feel nice” She smiles and sat down. They sat in silence.

 

“Let’s play ten question okay?” Taecyeon said to break the silence. She nodded. “What is your favorite color?”

 

“Humm, purple”

 

“What do you think about oppa? Is oppa different in what you see in show and in reality?” He looks Hye Mi intensely.

 

 

 

“Ahh, well so far so good. I like what I see” She smiles.

 

“Do I fit your first impression?”

 

“Ah, I always watch 2pm in variety show. I think you are really funny and-“

 

“You always watch 2pm in variety show? Chincha?” He said brightly, ultimate happy.

 

“Ah, it is because Victoria omma always watch 2pm everytime you guys are in a reality show”

 

“Ah” His smiles drop. He frowns but continues anyway, “I know that you choose me for your ideal type in Champagne Idol Show. Chinchayo?” He asked and regains his bright expression again.

 

“Umm, have you watched f(x) when we came to WGM show with Khuntoria couple?”

 

“I hav-. No I haven’t” He quickly shook his head to cover his lies.

 

“Chinchayo?”

 

“Neh. Eyy, your ten questions are not yet. You have to answer mine first”

 

“Well, because in reality show. I like your personality. And I like the way you treat Yoona unnie in Family Outing eventhough she sometimes is cold towards you.”

 

“So, is that why you are cold towards to me?”

 

“Aniyo. This is just me.” She smiles meekly. “Umm, next question?”

 

“Well, I watch f(x) on one show. I heard that you love to do extreme activities like wakeboarding. But you didn’t managed to do it because you are busy with f(x)?”

 

“Yes?” She tilted her head.

 

“If oppa want you to go with me for wakeboarding with me, would you?”

 

“Yes, totally! Yes! I would love to” She nearly squeals and clap.

 

“Chinchayo?”

 

“Totally!”

 

“Like for real wakeboarding with me?”

 

“Yes, totally! “ She smiles brightly.

 

“Okay, next question!” Taecyeon said.

 

“Your ten question is up Taecyeon-shi”

 

“Aniyo. I have only asks you 7 question”

 

“Aniyo. It is 10 already“

 

They bicker until Taecyeon give up. She put both of her hands up in the air,cheering. Then, she asked Taecyeon the 10 questions. She found out that Taecyeon like coke, like to fashion, eats a lot, love one piece comic, first he likes SNSD Yuri then later likes SNSD Yoona, close with WG Sohee, hurt his wrist because of fell off his bicycle and about his family.

 

Taecyeon: She is exactly what Victoria-shi told me. She is kind of shy. Some may misinterpret her shyness as cold or rude. But I like it. Hye Mi-ah, be nice to oppa, ara?

 

Pd-nim: You don’t like Taecyeon-shi, Hye Mi-shi?

 

Hye Mi: It is just our first date. So far he seems like a cool guy.

 

They talk and ask about each other. They know a lot about each other. Sweats ran down their backs and foreheads. Taecyeon offers Hye Mi the towel.

 

“Gamsahamnida, Taecyeon-shi” She takes it gladly.

 

“It is getting hot. Let’s get out okay” Taecyeon said as he realized she is getting uncomfortable. “Are you hungry?”

 

She quickly nodded and rubs her stomach. “Little”

 

“Ahjumma, we will have cold sikhye for two and a bowl of boiled eggs?” They both put their hands on the counter. Taecyeon brings the tray and they both sat down to a counter.  Taecyeon pour sikhye for Hye Mi and him. When Hye Mi is about to reach for the boiled egg, Taecyeon stops her. She pouted her lips without her knowing. Taecyeon smiles and takes one egg and peel it. Then, he blows the egg before he gives it to her. “Careful, it is hot”

 

“Gamsahamnida.” They both eat in silence. After they finish all the eggs, Hye Mi looked around. Then, she saw some of them wear the towel wrap around their head like a sheep’s head.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, do you want to try that too?” Taecyeon asks her, interrupting her thoughts.

 

“Aniyo” She shook her head and continued eat the eggs.

 

“You know, I know how to tie that sheep head. Do you want me to wrap it around your head?” Taecyeon asks.

 

“Aniyo. It is okay”

 

“Aniyo. I can really put it on for you. Chincha” Taecyeon sits up and get the towel.

 

“Aniyo. Gwenchanayo”

 

“Well, if you don’t want. You could at least help oppa to wear it on my head.” Taecyeon put his hair. Hye Mi helps him hesitantly. Her hand accidentally brushes on his hand. “For you,I’ll perform Heartbeat and our new single I’ll be back”

 

“Waeyo?” Hye Mi tilted her head.

 

“Because I feel like too. Are you ready?”

 

“Neh”  Hye Mi put her towel on her head.

 

Taecyeon sits on his knees. Then, he starts rap his part on Heartbeat. Hye Mi chuckles. He looks so weird with that strong expression with that sheep’s head on his head. For the heartbeat he puts towel on his head, he keep pumping the towels and brings it to his heart. Then, when his rapping parts finish he throws the towel furiously. Hye Mi laughs naturally this time. She even claps.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, can you please sing the chorus part of I’ll be back for me”

 

“Ah, my voice is umm. Well, we can listen it from your phone. Or you can sing it yourself. ”

 

“I don’t sing well on my own”

 

“That’s why you are the rapper right?” She chuckles when she saw Taecyeon pouted his lips.

 

“Aniyo, I want to hear you voice.” Taecyeon crosses his arms over his chest.

 

“I umm I. Okay” Hye Mi bits her lower lip. Hye Mi slowly sings the chorus part of I’ll be back. Taecyeon starts doing the shuffling dance. Hye Mi  laugh with his sheep head. Then, Taecyeon rap. 

 

“Tada! Everyone, this is one exclusive solo performance from 2pm’s Taecyeon” Taecyeon smiles. Then, he smiles at Hye Mi who was still laughing.

 

“Ahh, my cheeks hurt” She said while pinching her cheeks.

 

Pd-nim: Do you enjoy his live performance?

 

Hye Mi: Neh, I’m know he is playful. But seeing it with my own eyes, it is like wow! Right now, I still like laughing.

 

“I’m hungry.” Taecyeon rubs his stomach.

 

“You are hungry again? You are really beast idol. Come on” Hye Mi chuckles.

 

“I’ll be having jajangmyeun. Hye Mi will have Mulnengmyeon?”Hye Mi nods.  “And ice lemon tea two? That is your favorite dish right?” Taecyeon orders.

 

Hye Mi nods again in surprised.

 

Pd-nim: Why you look surprised when Taecyeon-shi orders Mulnengmyeon and iced lemon tea?

 

Hye Mi:Aniyo. Umm, it is just both of it is my favorite meal. Maybe he really know that is my favorite or is it just a coincidental.

 

Pd-nim: Do you know that that meal is her favorite?

 

Taecyeon: Of course! Hye Mi-ah, I did well do I?

 

 

“Come on, oppa will mixed the Mulnengmyeon for you” Taecyeon said as he see Hye Mi find it difficult ot mixed the noodles.

 

“Aniyo. I can do it myself”

 

“Come on. This is what boyfriend should do right” Taecyeon said and touch the bowl. He pulls it it softly towards him as Hye Mi’s hand as still on the bowl. He smiles when Hye Mi let go the bowl. Taecyeon mixed the noodle and give it back to Hye Mi.

 

“Thank you Taecyeon-shi” Hye Mi receives it gladly.

 

“Let’s eat!” They both eat in silence. “Hye Mi-ah, there is always something that I want to try with y girlfriend”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Love shot”

 

“Ah, our glass is so tall. It will be weird”

 

“Aniyo, we can get the short cup. I will go on and get it” Taecyeon stands up and go to the counter.

 

“Ah, Taecyeon-shi. It is really isn’t necessary. “ She sighs.

 

“Aniyo. Come on, love shot,” He pours their iced lemon tea into a cup. He gave her the cup and she reluctantly takes the cup. He put out his arm so that Hye Mi can intertwine her arm with his. “Okay, one shot” Their face is so close. As Taecyeon is about to raise his cups to drink it, Hye Mi interrupts. Him.

 

“Taecyeon-shi, look there!” When Taecyeon looks away, Hye Mi quickly drink hers. “Finish. Now drink yours” She smiles cheekily and push his cup towards his lips. He frowns but drinks it anyway. She smiles and put her chopsticks on her bowl. “I eat well.”

 

Half an hour later, they both change back to their comfortable clothes. They both wait outside for their van.

 

Pd-nim: How was it your first date? Why did you do that for the love shot

 

Hye Mi: I really enjoy it! Ahh, for the love shot. Don't you think it is too early for that. I mean for others it a normal thing. But I have my own way. Taecyeon-shi have to work really hard if he want to make as his girlfriend. 

 

Pd-nim: Are you looking forward for your next date?

 

Hye Mi: Neh

 

Pd-nim: How was it?

 

Taecyeon: I had a good time with her. I really hope she enjoy it. Although I’m quite disappointed with our fail love shot, definitely there is next time. And I won’t fail!

 

AUTHOR'S RAMBLING: I did it. hehee. I insert some daugther-father moment there. Khun-Hye Mi. hahaa. I think i'm going to Hye Mi cold to Taecyeon until she feels comfortable to call him oppa. LOL. so please vote for this poll. and dont forget to comment *poke poke. gomayo XD

 

 

 

for this time, this is the MMS @ video message that Hye Mi gave to Kyuhyun. She sang it to him and dance her aegyo for him. this song is like the cutest eva. warning, cuteness overload!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YfOjrtu_u4&feature=related