A day with Vic omma and Khun appa XD

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

Oh nan, nol sarang handa malhaedo chonbumanbon malhaedo

Nae gaseumsok dabultago mareun ibsol daldeorok

 

“Kyu, pick up the phone.” Sungmin said groggily.

“Humm” Kyuhyun covered his face with pillow.

 

Na dashi taeor nande do ojik noppunirago

(Tic toc tic toc) shigani heullodo

Oh nan!

 

“Kyuhyun, pick up the phone.”Sungmin throws his pillow towards Kyuhyun. Without opening his eyes, Kyuhyun throws back the pillow to Sungmin. “Pabo-ya, pick up your stupid phone”

Kyuhyun rambles the tables for his phone.

“Yobseoyo”

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up”

He quickly clears his throat when he realized that it is Hye Mi on the phone.

“Yes dear. I’m awake”

“Wake up, okay. Remember today you have your KRY mini concert”

“Yeah, yeah. I do”

“Kyuhyuuuuun-ah” She screams to wake him up.

“Dear, even you screams. It seems you like you are singing” Sungmin coughed then snickered when he heard Kyuhyun’s cheesiness.

“Very cheesy. I got to go now. Vic eomma is calling me for breakfast”

“Mi-ah, no morning kisses?”

“I will. Only if you open your eyes now”

“I already open my eyes” Kyuhyun open his eyes and sat up.

“You just did. When your eyes is opened, your voice is much clearer”

“You know me too well. My morning kiss?”

“Muahhxx” She kisses him through the phone.

“Muahhxx” Kyuhyun made kissy voice back.

“Okay. I got to go. Pyong!”

He hangs up the phone and smiles. Then, Sungmin throws pillow towards him. “Hyung, you are jealous right?”

“I am not.”

“Whatever. Hyung, wake up” He smacks Sungmin’s with the pillow.

“Shiro. I have no schedules today”

“Fine.” Kyuhyun whistles happily as he go to the bathroom.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Hyemi’S POV

 

“Muahhxx” I kiss him through the phone.

“Muahhxx” Kyuhyun made kissy voice back.

“Okay. I got to go. Ppyong!” I hang up the phone and smile.

“Hye Mi-ah” Victoria screams my name again.

“I’m coming omma” I get out from the toilet.

“You are taking Luna’s time to get her bath” Victoria scolded.

“Mianhae unnie” I tightened the towel around my body.

“Get dress. We are going to be late for WGM’s filming today”

I lazily walked to my room and get dressed. I’m wearing this. I munch the kimchi pancake ”Omma, where are going today?”

“Hye Mi-ah don’t talk with your mouth full” I gulped the kimchi pancake and smiles. “Today, we are going to the waterpark with Khun appa”

“Yeahh!” Sulli and I cheered. “We are going to play at the waterpark. Yeahh!!”

“Behave well okay” She said as we got into the van.

But you better know I’m not giving you away, Will I ever stop waiting no way. It’l be the same in my world, I’m your boy, you are my girl.

Victoria picks up the phone. “Ne, Nickhun-shi. We are on the way. Yeah, the kids are with me. Okay, see you there”

“Yes, yeobo. I love you too” I .

“Okey, jagiya. I love you three” Luna said.

Victoria blushed. “Yah”

Sulli, Luna and I laugh. “Omma, we are just kidding. Mianhae” I lay my head on Victoria’s shoulder. “You really love Khun appa?”

“Love? I don’t know kiddo. I think I do” She patted my head. “I mean this is just for show right.”

“I think Khun appa also feels the same way omma” Sulli said.

“How do you know?” Victoria asked.

“Through out the show. And even when it isn’t filming day, he calls you” Sulli said. I nodded in agreement.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the waterpark. Nickhun already there waiting for us. “Okay, Victoria-shi, we going to start shooting with you coming out from the van. You’ll talk for a while with Nickhun-shi. Then, you’ll wait a while. And the other f(x) will come out later . f(x)-shi only come out when you heard three knocks on the door. Okay” The pd-nim said when we rolled down our window.

Sulli, Luna and I wait for a while in the van until we heard three knocks on the door. We come out from the van and bowed “Khun appa,annyeong!”

“Kids!” He cheerfully bowed back.

We walk by the waterpark. First, we play by the fake beach. We throw water at each other. Later we play volleyballs. Victoria and Nickhun versus me, Sulli and Luna.

“If we play without punishment, it wouldn’t be fun right. “Nickhun said before we start playing.

“Well, what are you suggesting?” I asked.

“Who lose are going to cook for dinner tonight” Nickhun suggested.

“Okay. We are not going to play safe” I said.

We fought so hard to beat omma and appa but in the end we lose to them by one point. Nickhun and Victoria high-five each other. I kicked the sand, frustrated. Later, Nickhun, me and Sulli went to buy lunch.

While waiting for us to get the order, Nickhun asked me, “Hye Mi-ah”

“Neh?”

“It is true that Taecyeon is your ideal type”

“Ah, you must have watch the show”

 

flashback:

Showing clips from Champhagne when f(x) was the guest. Hye Mi is playing the choosing game. The choosing game is where two male idol pictures will appear and she has to choose between those both. All 48 pictures will come down to final battle of two.

 

“So, Hye Mi-shi. It is 2pm Taecyeon or Shinee Key It’s a battle between two label. It is Key from your same company or the opponent?” The host asked me.

 

My hand was on both buttons. I was hesitating for a while. “Mian,…. Key Oppa” I click Taecyeon’s button.

 

The host asked, “Omo, Why Hye Mi-shi”

 

“Aahh, it is because I always see Key oppa as a brother. I can never see him as my ideal type. Ideal brother yes” I smile.

 

“Okay. Hye Mi-shi. Kyuhyun Super Junior or Won Bin. Sulli please don’t whisper Won Bin’s name too loud. We can hear you” The host said to Sulli.

 

I push Kyuhyun’s button. “I always adore Kyuhyun oppa’s voice. Oh, his evil smirk” I chuckled.

 

The round goes until the picture was left with 4 male idols picture.

 

“Aah, we almost reach the final. All left in the picture is Jang Geun Seuk-shi, Kyuhyun-shi, Taecyeon-shi and Nickhun-shi. So, now is between Taecyeon-shi and Nickhun-shi”

 

I quickly push Nickhun’s button. The host was startled at my action. “Omo, that quick?”

 

“I like Nickhun oppa but now he is my appa. Plus I think Taecyeon is more beastly. And he gives some aura that he will be a good caring boyfriend eventhough he looks like a bad boy”

 

The host nodded, “So you like bad boy?” I nodded. Okey now. Between Kyuhyun and Jang Guen Seuk. The “beautiful eye-smile versus the evil smirk” I laugh my heart out when I heard the host said this. I hold to the desk from getting me fall. “Omo, she is laughing over this. This is semi final Hye Mi-shi”

 

I chuckled and stand up straight again “Mianhae. I found it is just too funny. Okay, Ill be. Hahahaa” I burst into laughter again. “Mianhae. I keep imagining Jang Guen Seuk-shi smirk in You’re Beautiful versus normal Kyuhyun oppa smirk. Mianhaaaeeee.” I take a deep breath and slowly push Kyuhyun’s button.

 

 All f(x) stands and said “Wae maknae. DOngsaeng-ah. For god sake its Jang Geun Seuk-shi”

 

I laughed at their reaction. The host calmed them down. “Omo, that is your answer. Chincha?”

 

“I have considers Kyuhyun oppa as my ideal type before. And as I know him, he is a great guy besides that the fact he is a game freak ” I laugh.

 

“Okay, this is down to the final. The final battle between Taecyeon-shi and Kyuhyun-shi. The pride battle between two company. Only one will survive as the ideal type of f(x) Hye Mi-shi. Both are bad boy. Is it Taecyeon-shi, the beastly guy with a caring aura or the most considerate guy who play game 24/7”

 

I take a deep breath and push Taecyeon’s button. Victoria unnie said, “Finally dongsaeng. You made the right choice”

 

I laugh. “Seriously, I don’t remember how Taecyeon end up in the final” I smack my forehead and laugh again.

 

Flashback end!

 

“So, you really like Taecyeon?” Nickhun nudged my arm.

“Appa, like I said in the show. I don’t remember how Taecyeon-shi end up in the final”

“Really?” He stared at me.

“For real. I mean it is just a game.” I get the coke while Nickhun get the tray with our food. Sulli take chilli sauces for our burger.

“So, Taecyeon is not your ideal type?” Nickhun raised his eyebrows.

“Not really. Like I said, I like bad boys. So because he gives that kind off aura, it’s a close call for him” Sulli laughed at my answer and she put the sauces down at our table.

“ Why are you laughing, Sulli-ah?” victoria asked her.

“Ane. It’s because the Champagne show that Hye Mi did. Khun appa asked if Taecyeon is her ideal type”

“Well, Nickhun-shi” Victoria said.

“Well, she gives the answer exactly what you tell me yesterday”

“Omo, you asked her already. And now you asked me?” I stared at Nickhun disbelievingly.

“That’s what I told him. And Nickhun-shi didn’t believe me” Victoria pouted her lips.

“Mianhae Victoria-shi” Nickhun hug Victoria.

We all were like We all are minor, appa omma. Then, we covered our eyes. Then, after we eat. Before we start, we give mission to Nickhun that he needs to complete through out our mission today. Some of the missions are make Victoria laugh five times, show great interest in f(x), and etc. We tried all the slides available there. We had so much fun! The best thing about dinner is we didn’t make it but we order a takeout. Jjangmyun and a lot of pickles in it.

“Cut” The director said.

“Thank you for your hard work” f(x) bowed to all the WGM’s staff. I was technically having sleeping half eye open when I in the van. “Erh, where is omma?”I asked groggily.

“Still with Khun appa. They are inseparable” Suli covered her eyes with her hands. Luna is already sleeping in the backseat. The door slides open and Victoria came in.

“Kaja kids, lets go back!” Victoria said.