Manager to manager

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

Lee Soo Man shook his head as he saw the pictures. Hundreds of pictures is taken so not to missed any moments of that so-called sweet couples.

 

“Shameless couples!” Lee Soo Man throws the pictures on the floor. “Is this what you call trying? Manager-nim. This is ashamed, despised. Is this the limit of your capability to restrained both of them?” He snarled. Then, he crumpled the pictures and throw it to both of the manager’s faces.

 

Both Suju and f(x) manager looked down. They couldn’t even look up. Both of them bowed repeatedly and said sorry.

 

“Sorry? Do you think sorry can solved this?” He hit the table. Both of the managers jumped a little.  “I believed this is not the first time Kyuhyun-shi has make this kind of scandal right manager-nim? And I thought he already learn from his mistakes with Seo Joo Hyun-shi. And you manager-nim had promised this would not happen from Kyuhyun-shi again. Am I not getting myself clear that thing like this can’t happen EVER?” He glared at Suju manager.

 

“And you f(x) manager-nim. Your capability as manager f(x) is being doubted here? I already did you a favor by putting Hyemi-shi into WAD to restrain both of them from dating. And what you have done? Look at this shameful picture. I can’t even bear to looked at it. Do I have to remind your positions as a manager is not safe enough to free your team to do whatever they want? Again your shameful team managed to seduce another group like Victoria-shi with Changmin-shi? And is this the bright kid that you have promised that would perfomed better than Soojung-shi? Your credibilty is being questioned here!!!” He asked furiously.

 

Again both of them bowed and said sorry. “P-please d-don’t leaked these p-photos. F(x) is just s-starting their career. P-please put the b-blame on me. This kind of attention will ruin their confident. I’m really sorry” F(x) manager said and get down on his knees.

 

“Pfftt. Now, you are talking about this kid’s career. Have it not come to your mind when you let free Hyemi-shi dating Kyuhyun-shi. Your punishment for tonight is I would leak this shameful pictures of both of them cycling instead of this despised kissing pictures. And this is just warning for both of you. Suju manager have you not used your past experience to cover up this kind of scandal? I’m really dissappointed with you. And you f(x) manager I think you can learn a lot from Suju manager as he already had enough experience to handle this kind of situation. Now, both of you can leave” Lee Soo Man didn’t even looked at both of them as they leave.

 

Both of them leave. While they outside, f(x) manager quickly looked at Suju manager. “Miahaeneyo, it is my fault that I didn’t take care my team well. Mianhaenyo that you got dragged in this because of Hyemi-shi” He said.

 

“Aniyo. It is okay. I mean this is not the first time that Kyuhyun made this kind of scandal. I never thought Kyuhyun and Hyemi would last longer than Kyuhyun and Seohyun-shi. I mean with Seohyun he just give up after she got into WGM with Yonghwa-shi. But with Hyemi-shi, it seems like a stronger relationship I think?” Suju manager rubbed his chin.

 

F(x) manager sighed and said, “Well, I hope Kyuhyun-shi stop this relationship before Hyemi-shi falls too hard for him. I mean she is just a kid and just starting her career. I don’t think this kind of scandal is good for her. I don’t even think she will handle this well.”

 

“Well, who knows Kyuhyun-shi might actually like her too and just might fight her to publicize their relationship. And this is the first time Sungmin actually like Kyuhyun’s pairing. Well, I gotta run to give some heads up to Leeteuk-shi about this scandal. Let’s decide this is just oppa-dongsaeng relationship and it doesn’t goes beyond that. Do your best while answering the netizen’s and media’s answer” Suju manager patted f(x)s manager’s shoulder and take his leave.