Our date.

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Mianhae. I just got my holiday now. So, now I present you some cheesy part of Kyuhyun. I was bitting my lips as I dont write romance well. huhuu. Okay, please enjoy XD *gomawo for still reading

 

 

Kyuhyun quickly search the idol crowd for Hyemi when everyone stand off their seat to bid goodbye to the audience. He stands up as everyone stands up then he feel a tugged on his shirt. It was Seohyun who was pulling him to stand beside her with SHINee and f(x). He smile when he saw Hyemi was standing between Taemin and Victoria. Hyemi was doing some aegyo war with Taemin towards the fans. Then, she bid everyone goodbye. Kyuhyun couldnt help to smile at Hyemi's silliness. Too adorable.

He didnt realized that Seohyun was watching him all the time. Seohyun feel slight of jealousy when he saw his eyes twinkle with happiness. She saw that same look before. The look when they were together before Seohyun got into WGM. Kyuhyun said he couldnt accept that the fact Seohyun was virtually married to Yonghwa so they just broke up. Sad and angry, Seohyun pour out her feelings towards Yonghwa in WGM. Later she realised no one can't replace Kyuhyun in her heart.

Seohyun tugged Kyuhyun's arm to divert his attention back to her. "Oppa, why are you smiling?" Seohyun asks him sweetly.

"Ani"  Kyuhyun smiled again and scratched his nape.

" Oppa, are you free tonight?"  Seohyun asks him.

" Wae Hyunnie?"

Seohyun smiles when Kyuhyun call her that name. Their pet name. Everyone used to call them the Hyun couple. And Kyuhyun will call her Hyunnie while she will call him Hyun oppa. "It is just that I wanted to tell you something. It is really important. Can we g-go out t-tonight?"

"Mian. I'm not free tonight"  Kyuhyun said and looked away. He couldnt look the sadness in Seohyun's eyes. He might give in to her. Because deep inside eventhough he loves Hyemi, he still can't forget his feelings towards Seohyun. " Hyunnie?"

" Hmm"  Seohyun hung her head low and keep looking at her feet.

" Maybe next time, we can go out?"  Kyuhyun pinched Seohyun's cheek.

" Hmm"

" I promise! Next time okay?" Kyuhyun raised his palm.

Seohyun smiles and looked up to Kyuhyun. " You promised"

 

========================================================================================================================

 

I quickly ran to the bathroom as the door is opened. "Yahh, Hyemi I want to bath first" Sulli who shared the same room with me, screamed.

When I got out from the bath, Sulli quickly pinched her nose. “Aack, you smell too nice” Sulli said.

“Really? He seems like this smell so much” I said while sniffing myself.

“So you got a date with him tonight?” Sulli smirked.

“N-neh. Wae, are you jealous?” Hyemi said.

“Pfttt. Jealous. I will be if you are dating Taemin” Sulli said. “Anyway, I still don’t get it why you like Kyuhyun oppa so much? I thought you used to hate him before? Because he like to bully you?”

I raised my shoulders. “I also don’t know. I just like him”

“Anyway, don’t fall for him too hard. I kind of feel he still have feelings for Seohyun unnie” Sulli sat at my bed, watching me getting ready.

“I’m aware of that. But I still cant help my feeling, I mean for all I know this might be just a fling unnie”

“Are you sure this is just a fling Hyemi?” Sulli raised her eyebrow.

I quickly nodded. “Unnie, I looked better with ponytails or just let go my hair”

“Just let go your hair. Anyway, why are you wearing dress? It is autmn and night for god sake. You will be freezing.” Sulli stares at as I put on dress.

“He said he like to see my long legs. Nevermind, I’ll just wear a coat over it and knee-length boot. Anyway, unnie about Taemin. What are you going to do about him?” I asked him.

“What am I supposed to do with him?” Sulli rolls on my bed.

 

“Well, when are you going to confess your feelings for him?” I asked.

“Me first? No way” She said.

“Unnie, you know Taemin is like the clueless guy ever. He is even more innocent than Minho. Yeah, he reads all the comic but when it comes to feeling he is like so freaking slow” I wear long stocking on my leg.

“Hummph. Ara, ara. But you know what if even after I confess my feelings towards him, I think his answer would be, “Sulli-ah, really? I like you too.” Then, he would pinch my cheek and act like nothing ever happened.” Sulli pouted her lips.

“Ahh, that could happen. Anyway, do I look pretty or beautiful?” I asked cheekily.

“You do know that somehow brings the same answer” Sulli said.

I stuck out my tongue. Sulli pat my and then my head. “You look nice. Now, let me distract Amber oppa first. You sure know how to pick time time when Luna unnie and Vic omma is not in the dorm”

“Thanks unnie” I looked at her until she dissappeared into Amber oppa’s room. When the coast is clear, I tiptoed to the front door. I quickly get out my handphone and texted Kyuhyun that I’m going down. When the lift opened, I was shocked when I saw Taemin was going outside.

“Oh, you scared me Taemin oppa” I clutched my chest.

 

“Hyemi-ah, where are you going?” Taemin tilted his head.

“Can’t explain, has to rush. Pretend you never see me okay? Anyway, Sulli unnie is inside with Amber.” I winked and I somewhat heard that Taemin said “But I want to see you”. I scratched my head.

When I walk out from the lift, someone put cover over my eyes and my mouth so I couldn’t see and speak. I struggle to free but the kidnapper was stronger. I was pull to some place and when the cover is open.

I saw Kyuhyun oppa smirking then before I could say anything. He hugged me and put my head over his chest so I muffled my entire rumbling. “Mianhae. I have to be cautious” He whispered then he bit my earlobe where it is ticklish. When I stop struggling, he let me go and looked me in the eyes. “So, are you calm right now?” He asked.

“You nearly give me a heart attack. Aishh” I bitted my lips to prevent me from muttering. Then, I hit his arm as he got my hair ruined. “Look my hair is ruined.”

“Okay, I will fixed your hair” He reach out to my hair and straightened it. “You still look pretty no matter. Kaja” He pulled my hand and gave me a little basket.

“Kyuhyun-ah, where are we going?” I followed him.

“Cycling to Han River” He said.

“Seriously, you can cycle?” I tilted my head.

“Yah, don’t understimate the almighty Kyu” He smirked and got on the bicycle. “Jump on” He patted on the backseat.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you sure about this?” I carefully hop on the backseat.

“I’m 100% sure. Wait, wait. Why are you so heavy?” He asked as he struggled to start cycling. When he starts cycling we both nearly fell down. Then, he started cycling again and he didn’t realised I already hop off the backseat. “Look, I can cycle. Hyemi-ah, why are you not hugging me?”

“Yah, I’m not heavy. And the problem here is you. You Cho Kyuhyun don’t know how to cycle” I pointed to him.

“Why you hop off? And I thought it was going well. Donghae hyung said this is easy.” He muttered.

“I will give you one last chance if this doesn’t work, I will cycle you” I said to him.

“What? No way. This is going to work. Hop on and held me tight” He turned back and and I sit on the backseat. He put my hands on his waist. When he started cycling again, we both fell down but he managed to hold me and then I fell on him. “Arghh, can’t breath.” He exclaimed.

I get off him and brush off the dust off my coat. I help him to stands up. Then, I go to bicycle and sat in front of. “Now, you sat here and held me tight. You held this basket.” I patted the backseat. He frowned and slowly sat on the backseat.

“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t you know I’m the champion of bicycle back in my hometown. I also work part time as milk and newspaper girl in the morning before I went to school. Kyuhyun-ah, do you hear me?” I patted his hand that is tugging on my coat. “Oppa” I cooed as he didn’t respond.

 

“Neh Hyemi.” He replied sulkily.

“Anyway, what are we eating? I’m hungry. “ I changed the topic as I know he is still upset over the cycling. “I hope you are not the one that cooks all this. “

“Humm” He replied.

We cycle in silence as he didn’t say anything and I somewhat tired from cycling. We stop in front of a bench. I took his hand and he sat beside me. I opened the basket and saw sausages, nuggets, sandwiches and ramen. “Oppa, where is the drinks?”

“Really, no drinks? I swear I already told Ryeowook to put in it” Kyuhyun frowned.

“You wait here” I quickly ran to a convience store and make two hot teas. I ran to him back. He is still upset. “Kyuhyun-ah” I called to him. When he turned to look at me, I quickly kissed him. When he was not reacting, I quickly wrap my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss. Slowly, he responds and pulled my body closer to him.

I bit his lower lips and I heard his moans. I quickly pulled away from the kiss and lean on his chest. I hugged him tightly. “Kyuhyun-ah, I can fell your vigor hearbeat”

I could feel he smiles and he put his chin on my head.

“Kyuhyun-ah”

“Waeyo?” He replied softly.

“ I’m hungry” Then, I heard my stomach grumbles a sound.

 

He pulled me away from hug and looked at me. “Is that the sound from your stomach?”

I slowly nodded and blushed.

He laughed out loud and get to sausage and feed me. “Say aahh”

I gladly munched the sausage from his hand. When I was about to take another bite, he took the sausage and bit himself. I pouted and take another sausage.

He quickly takes the sausage and feed it to me. “Today, I’m your slave” He quickly kneels upon me. I chuckled at his actions. Then, feed me food some more.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m thirsty.” He quickly gives me the tea then he pulled back. Then, he drinks it. “Yahh,I’m really thirsty” I hit his arm. And out of sudden, he kissed me. I can feel the hot tea entering my mouth from his mouth.

“You still feel thirsty?” He said innocently. I froze at one time. Then, when he drank some more and he was about to kiss me again. I quickly pulled away and stand up.

“Y-yah, d-don’t ever d-do that again” I blushed.

He gulped the hot tea in his mouth. “You said you werer thirsty. And I’m your slave for today”

“Aishh” I bitted my lips. “Nappeun namja” I hit his arm repeatedly. Then, he stops and stands up. He quickly hugged me tightly.

“You said I’m bad? “ He slowly stands up and came closer to me.

“Neh, have you ears gone deaf after that operation” I said while slowly taking a step back.

“Well, in that case. Ive been very bad man because of you” He slowly taking a step forward.

I quickly squat down and rubbed the back of my knee. “Kyuhyun-ah, did you eat too much cheese just now?”

He just laughed when he saw my reaction. Then, he squat down in front of, I fall backward on my .

“Relax.” He smiled. He got out his iPhone and plays a familiar song in played in piano. He missed the cue to sing and replay it again. “Aishh” then, he started to sing Baby baby by 4men.

I was deeply amazed by his voice. I mean I always hear his voice but this is truly mr removed daebak. Before I know it, my eyes started to get teary. When he stop singing, I quickly coughed and wipe my teary eyes.

“Hyemi-ah, are y-you c-crying? I’m s-sorry. A-are y-you s-sad?” Kyuhyun stuttered.

I snickered at his stutters, “The almighty Kyu stutters?”

“Pfftt. I get it. You must be moved by singing. This is your favorite song right?” Kyuhyun beams.

How he can be sweet, innocent and evil at the same time.I stared at him.

“why are you staring? I’m afraid you will like me too much” He quickly cover my eyes.

“Yahhh.” I pushed his hand away and slap it softly. “Kyuhyun-ah, gomawo. Chincha” I walk closer to him and peck his lips.

“I want more” He pouted his lips.

“Kyuhyun-ah, you don’t look cute” I said and give him a peck but I was pulled into a stronger kiss by him. He wrapped me closer and let me than slowly he lift me up in my sitting position. “Yahh, put me down” He smiles and put me down on the bench.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I like you a lot, a lot” I said to him.

“I know. Let’s go back, I know you are cold.” He said as he saw I rubbed my hand together.

I quickly nodded and stands up to help him clean the food but again he stops me. “I’m your slave for tonight”

“But I’m not used to this”

“Don’t get used to it. Almighty Kyu is slaveKyu for tonight” He smirked.

Stupid Kyu, I don’t like you. I love you. pbabo