The Kidnapped

Agent Hyoyeon II

Amber and Key follow Barbie’s car wherever she goes but they make sure that she will not notice them.

It was their 3rd day following her.

They follow her until she went to the park.

“Wei Ning!” Barbie called her daughter.

“Mom!” Wei Ning happily shouts and runs towards her mom.

“I miss you.” Barbie said.

“Me too.” Wei Ning said while hugging by her mom.

Barbie notices Danson and Hyoyeon.

“Who are you?” she asks.

“We are Miss Wei Ning Chun’s bodyguards.” Danson said.

“Oh. Just like the two who keeps following me.” Barbie said. “Tell them that I always notice them following me so stop it. I don’t want someone following me.”

“But it is for your own-”

“Shut up! And also you two. You can go now. I can take care of my daughter today.” Barbie said.

“But-”

“No more buts or I will kick your .” She said to Danson and left them.

“Aish! What a hard headed woman she is.” Hyoyeon annoyingly said.

They about to follow them when a black van stops at the front of Barbie and Wei Ning.

The next thing they knew the van’s door opens and took the two inside the van.

“Shoot!” Hyoyeon said and runs towards the van.

Danson was about to follow her when he saw one of the guy inside the van throws something towards Hyoyeon.

“Agent Kim, look out!” Danson shouts while running towards her.

Hyoyeon stops running when she saw a grenade coming towards her.

Amber and Key saw it and all they can do is to watch because they are far away.

It was like a slow motion when the grenade coming towards Hyoyeon and she is just standing. Danson is running towards her.

With a quick move he hugs Hyoyeon and jumps towards the other side.

The grenade landed on the ground and made a loud boom!

The people who are on the side are shock.

Little stones flew everywhere when the grenade exploded.

After the loud explosion, all you can see is a smoke.

Key and Amber hurriedly check the scene hoping to find Danson and Hyoyeon.

They sighed when they saw the two lying on the ground.

Danson was hugging Hyoyeon tightly.

“Agent Danson, are you alright?” Amber asks.

They saw Danson’s clothes at the back ruined. Then, blood flowing on his back.

Key grabs his handphone. “We need an ambulance here. Danson was injured.” Key said. He called WGCo. Taiwan Branch.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon woke up in a strange room. All is white and she is alone in the room.

Then, Onew enters the room. “I’m glad you are awake now.” He said.

“Where’s Agent Danson? Is he fine?” she worriedly asks.

“He’s fine. Doctor Minho already healed him.” He said.

“Doctor Minho?” she asks.

“Aigoo… Just like when you got hit by a ninja.” He said. “Agent Minho.”

“Ah I see.” She said.

Then, she became sad.

“Why?” he asks.

“I let my clients to get kidnapped and I almost put Agent Danson on danger.” She sadly said.

“Don’t be sad. No one expected it.” He said.

“I am not the great agent I used to be.” She said.

Onew sighed. “Here we go again.” He said. “Everyone can make a mistake. And besides I know that you will be able to save Miss Xiu and her daughter.”

“Right. I need to stay strong.” She said. “Gomaweoh!”

She hugs him.

Then, Agent Minho came in. “Yah! What are you doing to my agent? I’m sure gonna tell this to Agent Bom.” Minho said to Onew.

“Your agent? Yah! Agent Hyoyeon already have a family and beside we are best friend so Bom will understand it.” Onew said.

Hyoyeon laughed. “Is this some kind of déjà vu?” she asks.

The two guys laughed when they remembered that it was happened years ago.

“Are you ok now?” Minho asks.

She nodded. “Thanks for curing me again.”

“I will do anything for a great agent.” Minho said. “So, all you need to do is take a rest while Agent Onew and the others are working to find out where are Miss Xiu and her daughter.”

“I want to help.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aniyo! Take a rest first and you can work tomorrow.” Minho said.

“So bestie, take a rest.” Onew said and the two guys left her in her room.

Hyoyeon decided to opens the TV in the room to watch news.

She picked Korean news.

“Super Junior Eunhyuk’s daughter was almost kidnapped a few days ago. Luckily, someone helps the child and was able to escape the kidnapper.” The newscaster said.

Hyoyeon felt shivers after hearing the news.

‘My Hyori was almost kidnapped? Is this because of me?’ she thought.

Then, she didn’t notice Professor Dara enters the room. “Agent Hyo, are you alright?” she worriedly asks.

She looks at the TV and saw the news. She gasped.

“Agent Hyo, don’t worry. Hyori will be alright. Right now, Seung Hyun already ordered Agent Dongwoon to guard your daughter.” Dara said.

“I’m scared. I don’t want her to get hurt.” She said.

Dara hugs her to comfort her. It is the only way she can do right now.

‘If only BoA is here. She knows how to calm Hyoyeon.’ Dara thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

South Korea…

“It is her fault why she was almost kidnapped. She went outside without telling us.” Eunhyuk’s mom angrily said.

“She always went outside without telling you because she knows how to go to our dorm.” Eunhyuk said.

“These days lots of kidnappers are everywhere and their target are the rich kids and also the kids of the idols.” His mom said. “We shouldn’t let her go out alone from now on.”

“I will take care of her.” Eunhyuk said.

“How can you do that when you are busy in your career?” his mom asks. “This is the consequences for marrying young. You shouldn’t marry that woman. Where is she now? She left you and left her daughter here. How kind of wife she is to you?”

His mom paused a moment before continue talking.

“She doesn’t even pass as my daughter-in-law. Aigoo… I remember when she hurt me. I will never ever forgive her.”

“Umma, did she hurt you?” Inoue asks.

“Aigoo… You never-”

“You shouldn’t ask someone about their private problems, Inoue.” Eunhyuk interrupted her mom.

“Aish! Why are you like that? Inoue is like a family to us.” His mom said. “She should be your wife if that Hyoyeon didn’t come here.”

Hyori quietly closes the door of her bedroom. She can’t take hearing bad things about her mom from her Halmeoni.

She sat on the bed and hugs the teddy bear that her mom gave to her.

She silently cries. She really misses her mom she wants her to come back.

But how? She last saw her was in London and after that they never seen each other.

“Umma…” she whispered.

Then, she heard a sound coming from her glass window.

She looks at it and saw a pebble hitting her glass window. Then, another pebble and so on.

She gets off from the bed and opens the window. Hyori smiled when she saw the guy who saved her.

She waves at him.

The guy waved at her too. Then, he went towards the window.

He notices that she is crying.

“Annyeong!” Dongwoon said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Hyori said and bows. “Kamsahamnida for saving me.”

“It is my duty to protect you.” Dongwoon said.

Hyori’s eyes widened. “Really? Are you my guardian angel?”

Dongwoon laughed a little. “Well, if that is what you want to call it. I’m Dongwoon.”

“I’m H-”

“Lee Hyori, right?” he said.

“How did you know?” she asks.

“I’m your guardian angel, right?” he said.

Hyori smiled.

“Have you been crying?” he asks.

She nodded and became sad.

“Why?” he asks.

“I just miss my umma.” She said. “Can you help me get her back?”

“Why? Do you know where your umma is?” he asks.

She shook her head. “Appa said that she is working.”

“Your appa is right.” He said.

“I wanted to see her.” She said.

“Let me tell you a secret.” He said. “Can you keep a secret?”

Hyori nodded.

Dongwoon move a little closer to her ear. “Your umma is just like me.” He whispered.

Hyori’s eyes widened. “Really?”

“Ne. She is protecting someone against bad people who wants to take her so your umma needs to protect her.” Dongwoon said.

“When will my umma will be back?” she asks.

“After they defeat the bad guys. So, all you need to do is to wait for her.” Dongwoon said.

“Will my umma be alright?” she asks.

“I forgot to tell you that your umma is a very great guardian angel so she won’t get hurt. She is very strong and I want you to be like her.” He said.

“I want to be my umma.” She said.

“Then, don’t cry again.” He said. “Araso?”

“Ne!” she said.

“That’s a good girl.” He said.

Dongwoon sense something is coming. “I need to go now. Don’t tell everyone about me and your umma, ok?”

Hyori nodded. “But will you come back again?”

“I am not going to leave you. I am just right on the other street to watch you because I am your guardian angel.” He said.

“Ah… Bye, my guardian angel.” Hyori said.

Dongwoon wave at her and went to the other street.

Just then, Eunhyuk came in.

“Hyori, what are you doing there in the window?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Nothing, appa.” She said.

Eunhyuk went towards the cabinet and opens it. He took out the bag of Hyori and one by one he puts her clothes in the bag.

 “Appa, are we going somewhere?” she asks.

“You are going to stay with me in the dorm.” He said.

“Really?” Hyori said.

“Ne.” he said.

“Alright!” Hyori happily said.

Finally, she will gonna stay with her appa and also with the Super Junior.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Professor Wu Chun was in his house with Agent Key, Agent Amber and Agent Ady.

They are waiting for the kidnappers’ call.

Professor Wu Chun was very worried for the condition of his daughter and ex-wife.

“Tell us if the kidnappers call you.” Ady said.

Professor Wu Chun said.

After couple of minutes his cellphone rang.

Professor Wu Chun answers the call.

“If you want your family alive don’t tell them that it is us who are calling you right now.” A voice quickly said once he answered the call.

“O-Oh! Dr. Yan! How are you?” he said.

“Good. Now, go to your study room.”

Wu Chun went towards the study room.

“Where are you going?” Amber asks.

“To the study room. Dr. Yan is asking for some documents.” He said and went to the study room and locks it.

“Where are they? I want to hear them.” He said.

“Dad! Dad! Help us!”

Wu Chun knew that it was his daughter’s voice.

“If you want to see them alive you need to do what we want you to do.”

“I-I will do anything.” He said.

“Look at the window. You will see a black van there. Do you see it?”

Wu Chun looks at the window and saw a black van parking at the other side of the street.

“Yes. I saw it.” He said.

“Now, I want you to go out through the window without the agents knowing and went towards the van.”

“I will do it.” He said.

“Do it now!”

Wu Chun opens the window. He was about to hop in when Key knocks the door.

“Professor Chun, are you ok there?”

Professor Chun quickly gets out from the window.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Amber went outside the house to check when she heard something from the garden.

She goes and checks it and saw Wu Chun.

“Professor?” she said.

Wu Chun looks at her and quickly runs towards the other street.

“Yah! Come back here!” she shouts.

Ady and Key heard it. The two hurriedly went out.

They saw Amber trying to run after the professor.

Amber was about to cross the street when a truck came so she step back.

The professor managed to gets inside the van.

After the truck passed, Amber tries to run after the van. She took out something from her pocket and throws it to the van.

Amber stops running when the van finally gets away.

Ady quickly calls the headquarters. “This is Agent Ady. They got Professor Chun.” She said.