The Concert 2

Agent Hyoyeon II

Before you read this chapter I just want to show you guys our (Me and My friend) foolishness in decorating a cake...Here it is:

SNSD Im Yoon-A - My friend made it because she is a big fan of Yoona.

SNSD Kim Hyoyen - Of course I made it and you know why...kekeke

You don't know how we messed up while doing it... We look like kids decorating it.

  

You can read the chapter now...


 

“What did I tell you about going out without my permission?” Hyoyeon asks angrily at Onew and Taemin.

They are now back at the hotel.

“Unnie, don’t be angry at them. It was my fault.” Go Ara said.

“You. Why are you so hard-headed girl? You chose me as your bodyguard so you need to do what I say.”  Hyoyeon said.

“Sorry.” Go Ara said.

“Now, stay here with Onew and Taemin.” Hyoyeon said.

“Where are you going, noona?” Taemin asks.

“Inspecting the whole hotel. Making sure that none of the terrorists are here.” She said and left them.

While walking around the hotel Hyoyeon can’t help but to think who is the mystery person who called her a while ago.

“Hi my lovely wife!” someone greets from Hyoyeon’s back.

She turns around and saw Eunhyuk.

“Don’t call me that.” Hyoyeon coldly said.

“Why? You are my wife.” Eunhyuk said.

“I am an agent and I need to be careful.” She said and left him.

“Aish! Why did she always leave me?” Eunhyuk annoyingly said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

“Foolish agents. They didn’t know that all my plan are starting now.” A guy said while inside the black car.

He looks at his assistant.

“Make sure that the people and also the staffs in the concert will be surprise in our own little gift for them.”

His assistant nodded.

“Now, let’s stay in my office and watch what will going to happen.” He said.

His assistant opens the door and they went inside the building.

 ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Go Ara is very excited for the concert. She already bought a light stick and she already wears her personalize SM Town shirt.

“Unnie, let’s go now in the concert hall.” Go Ara said.

“Araso.” Hyoyeon said. She is in a good mood today.

The SM Town artists are now in the concert hall to prepare.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the concert hall…

Go Ara and her bodyguards are now on their sits.

Agent Hyung Jun and Agent Geun Young are still inspecting the concert hall to make sure that it will be safe.

Agent Emma is there too to watch Agent Hyoyeon.

“I can’t wait to watch the start of the concert.” Go Ara said.

“There is still 1 hour left.” Onew said.

Then, the Super Junior’s manager came towards them.

“Hyoyeon, can I ask you a favor?” the manager asks.

“Sure.” Hyoyeon said.

“Come with me.” The manager said.

‘I’ll be back later.” Hyoyeon said to Onew and others.

She follows the manager towards at the back of the stage.

“Can Hyori watch with you?” the manager asks.

“Why?” she was surprised.

“I can’t take care of Hyori today because all of us are busy.” The manager said.

“You know I can’t. I am guarding the president’s daughter.” She said.

Then, someone holds her hand. “Ahjumma, please let me watch with you.” It was Hyori.

Hyoyeon sighed. She can’t let her daughter alone.

“Come with me.” She said.

The Super Junior’s manager smile.

Agent Onew and Agent Taemin were surprised to see Hyori with her.

“Don’t say a word.” She said.

“Oh! She’s so cute.” Go Ara said. “What is your name?”

“I am Lee Hyori. I am the daughter of Super Junior Eunhyuk.” Hyori said.

“Oh it was you. You are so cute.” Go Ara said.

“Kamsahamnida!” Hyori said.

At last the show started.

Hyori and Go Ara are cheering.

Hyoyeon is enjoying watching her daughter enjoying the show.

Eunhyuk always looks at them and moving close to them while he is on the stage.

“Appa! Appa! Appa!” Hyori cheered.

Hyoyeon felt happy seeing her daughter happy.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

A guy who is looking in the window of his office is enjoying. He can see from his office the concert.

“1 hour more and the real celebration will gonna start.” He said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon won’t admit it but she is enjoying the concert. She doesn’t like concerts but seeing her daughter that enjoying the concert, she started to like it.

The concert is going to end soon. The SM Artists are all on the stage thanking the fans.

The SNSD’s dancing queen saw her and waves at her. She remembers the agent that saves their lives once.

Just then, something happened. The left side of the stage was exploded.

The fans who are watching are running towards the exit.

The SM Artists are quickly gone to the back stage but not Eunhyuk.

He is looking for his daughter.

“Hyung, let’s go.” Siwon said.

“I need to see my wife and daughter.” He said.

“Noona can take care of her. She’s an agent so let’s go.” Siwon said.

Then, the lights are starting to explode.

“Guys, let’s go!” Tiffany shouts at them. She is checking if all the SM artists are already left the stage.

Siwon pulls Eunhyuk towards the back stage.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon with Hyori, Go Ara, Agent Taemin and Agent Onew went to the back of the concert hall to go to the other exit.

The agents need to secure the president’s daughter.

“We need to hurry!” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m scared.” Hyori said and she is crying.

Hyoyeon hugs her tightly. “Don’t cry. Umma is here.” She unknowingly said.

 Agent Emma, Agent Hyung Jun and Agent Geun Young came to them.

“Follow us.” Agent Emma said.

“Who are you?” Onew asks.

“We are WGCo. Branch London agents.” Agent Emma said.

“Thanks for helping us.” Taemin said.

All of them went to the exit.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Eunhyuk was going insane because he was so worried for his daughter and wife. Then, he saw them exiting the concert hall from the back.

“Hyori!” he shouts.

Hyoyeon puts down the little girl.

Hyori runs towards her father.

“Appa!” Hyori said and cries.

“Don’t cry. Appa is here.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon was just watching them trying to control her anger.

Kibum took Hyori and Eunhyuk went towards her.

He was surprise when Hyoyeon slaps him.

“How dare you leaving her to the other people?” she shouts. She doesn’t care if many people are looking at them.

“You are not other to her. And you don’t know how worried sick I am because of you two. I want to go back inside to make sure that you two are safe.” Eunhyuk said controlling his anger.

“Don’t you remember what am I? All you need to be worried of is Hyori, not me. In the first place why did you bring Hyori here? What if I am not here? What could be happen to her?” she said.

“Nothing happened to her because you are here. You are still her umma and you protect her.” Eunhyuk said.

“After this mission I will take Hyori away from you. You are not good father to her because you always leaving her to your umma.” She said.

“You can’t do that. I won’t let you take Hyori. She is my life.” Eunhyuk said.

“Then, protect her and don’t leave her to anyone else.” She said and left. “Agent Onew, let’s go back to the hotel. Tonight we are leaving.”

“Ne.” Onew said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the hotel…

“Unnie, I don’t want to go back yet. I want to go back in Korea with SM artists.” Go Ara said.

“Do you want those people to be killed because of you?” she asks.

Go Ara shut .

“Do you have any idea why there is a bomb in the concert hall?” she asks. “It is because the terrorist group knows that you are there. Their plan is to take you while the people are in panic. If not only the other agents came we don’t know what will happen next.”

“Noona, you are being harsh to her.” Taemin said.

“All I want to say is she needs to be careful because she is the target of the terrorist. What she is doing right now is very far of being careful. Lots of people were hurt because of panic. If she is not there, no one will gonna hurt.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, stop it.” Onew said.

Hyoyeon sigh and left the room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Go Ara and the agents went back to South Korea.

“Siwon, Tiffany, go with Taemin and Onew to protect Miss Go.” Hyoyeon said to the two agents while they are in the WGCo. office.

“Are you going somewhere?” Siwon asks.

“Ne. I need to know about the terrorist group who wants to kidnap Miss Go.” She said. “Bye.”

“Good luck, sunbae.” Siwon and Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyori won’t stop crying while they are in their house. She wants to see her mom.

“Baby, Agent Hyoyeon isn’t your mom.” Eunhyuk said.

“No! She is my mom. She said that to me.” Hyori cries.

Eunhyuk hugs Hyori tightly. “Umma is busy so she doesn’t have time to see you.”

“I want her! I want her!” Hyori cries.

“You will see her someday.” Eunhyuk said.

After a while, Hyori fell asleep on his lap.

Eunhyuk can’t help but to feel sorry for his daughter. It was his fault why Hyoyeon left them and now he already realized it.

“Mianhae, Hyori. I will make sure to bring your umma back to us.” He said.

Eunhyuk didn’t know that his mom is watching him.

“I will make sure that your wife will not be back anymore.” She whispered. She grabs her handphone and calls someone. “Hello Inoue?”


Hope you like the chapter and also the pics...=^.^=

Sorry for some wrong grammars...

 

bakekoq Yuri is an agent of WGCo. if you will check Agent Hyoyeon, I think she appeared there with Key and Taemin...