Make Her Back

Agent Hyoyeon II

 

Hyoyeon went to her apartment late at night. She and Zarrah are busy in making the invitations.

She is now at the front of the door of her apartment when she notices that the door is slightly open.

She grabs her swiss knife in her pocket and carefully went inside her apartment.

Silently she walks inside the apartment and looking around.

Then, a guy appears from the living room.

“Noona!” Taemin shouts.

Hyoyeon automatically throws the knife towards Taemin because of surprise.

Taemin move to the left to avoid the knife.

The knife hit the wall.

“Noona, are you trying to kill me?” Taemin asks.

“Mianhae. I thought a burglar try to rob my apartment.” She said.

Taemin hugs her. “Apology accepted.” Taemin said. “I miss you noona!”

“What are you doing here? And are you alone?” Hyoyeon asks.

Then, Onew came out from the rest room.

“Onew!” Hyoyeon said and hugs her best friend.

“Miss you.” Onew said.

“Me too.” She said. “How’s Bom?”

“Actually, she is in here. She was assigned here while I’m assigned in Korea.” Onew said.

“I see. So what brought you here?” she said.

“We need you.” Onew said.

“Why?” she asks.

“Remember Go Ara?” Onew asks.

“Ne. She is the girl I saved in New York even though she is not part of my mission that time.” She said.

“She needs you. She is the president’s daughter and the terrorists want her to complete the missiles they are making.” Onew said.

“You can do that.” She said.

“She personally chose you to be her guard because she is only believes in you.” Onew said.

“I am not an agent anymore.” She said.

“Noona, please come back for this once. Please…” Taemin said and do the puppy eyes.

“I can’t.” she said.

“What about your promise to her?” Onew asks.

Hyoyeon remembers her promise to Go Ara.

“When I need a help again promise me that you will protect me again, ok?” Go Ara said.

“I will. From now on I am your guardian angel.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon sighed after remembering the past.

“Let me think about it.” She said. “After two weeks and when you see me in Korea it means that I agree.”

Onew and Taemin smile at each other.

“We will wait for you.” Taemin said.

“Taemin, let’s go. Let her think alone.” Onew said.

After the two left, Hyoyeon just staring at TV. Her thoughts are not in the show she is watching.

Then, news appeared in the TV.

The news caught Hyoyeon’s attention.

“SM Town will perform for the first time here in London. SM Town are from South Korea. They are famous for having famous idols like Super Junior, Girls’ Generation and SHINee. They will have their concert here after two months.” The newscaster said.

“Eunhyuk and the others are coming here?” Hyoyeon asks herself. “It is not the right time to show myself to him and it is not the right time to see him.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After 2 weeks…

Hyoyeon was standing at the big gate of Warrior Goddess Company in South Korea. She already made up her mind and decided to come back.

A guard stops her for entering the building.

“Who are you and what do you want here?” the guard asks.

Obviously the guard didn’t know her because he is new.

“I am Former Agent Hyoyeon and I am here to see Boss Seung Hyun.” She said.

The guard doubts if he will let her in or not.

“Wait here.” The guard said. He calls another guard.

Hyoyeon recognizes the other guard.

And of course the guard knew her. “Agent Hyoyeon, welcome back!” the other guard said.

“Thanks. It is nice to be back.” She said and smile. “Can I now enter?”

“Yes sure. Sorry if this guard didn’t let you in.” he said.

“It’s ok. He is only doing his duty.” She said and went inside the building.

Hyoyeon walks in the hallway and the people she is passing by looks at her. Some recognizes her and some are not because they are new.

At last she reaches the boss’ room. She knocks and enters the room.

She saw Boss Seung Hyun busily playing his psp.

“Is that what a boss’ work?” she asks.

Boss Seung Hyun quickly hides the psp in his drawer and looks at her.

“Hyoyeon!” Seung Hyun happily said. “So, is this mean that you are finally coming back?”

“Only for this mission and nothing else.” She said.

“Great! That is really great!” Seung Hyun said.

“I just drop by here to see you. I want to check the other agents.” She said.

“Sure. Onew and the others are in their room.” He said.

“Ok. You can continue now your game.” She said and left the room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The agents are happily eating some snacks.

Taemin steals Tiffany’s rice cake.

“Yah! Taemin, give it back to me!” Tiffany yells.

“You should call me sunbae because I am more experience than you here.” Taemin said while running away.

“I won’t call you sunbae when you acting like a kid.” Tiffany said while trying to catch him.

Taemin stops at the front of the door still holding the rice cake.

Then, someone grabs the rice cake from Taemin.

Taemin turns around see Hyoyeon who already ate the rice cake.

“Noona!” Taemin said.

The other agents look at her.

“You came back!” Taemin happily said.

Onew walks towards them and gave Hyoyeon a hug. “Welcome back.”

“Thanks.” She said.

“Noona, I’m glad to see you again as an agent.” Siwon said.

All the agents are welcoming her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After welcoming her of the agents, Hyoyeon went to the café to drink some coffee.

“Can I sit beside you?” someone asks.

Hyoyeon looks at her and she saw Tiffany.

“Sure.” She said.

Tiffany sat on the chair.

“Are you one of the SNSD members?” she asks.

“Ne. I’m glad you recognize me even we only met twice.” Tiffany said.

“I can easily memorize the face of the people even if I only met you once. Are you also a secret agent?” she said.

“Ne. Only my manager knows it.” Tiffany said.

“I see.” She said.

“Don’t get mad of what I am going to say.” Tiffany said. “I saw your daughter Hyori.”

Hyoyeon looks at her. She wouldn’t surprise when Tiffany knew her daughter.

“She is a lovely kid. Eunhyuk oppa always bring her to the SME building so I got a chance to see her and sometimes play with her.” Tiffany said.

“I’m glad that she is that kind of girl.” She said.

“Would you like to see her?” Tiffany asks.

She shook her head. “This is not the right time to see her.” She said. “I came here for the mission and nothing else.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Aft three days…

Agent Hyoyeon, Agent Siwon, Agent Tiffany, Agent Taemin and Agent Onew went to the ‘Blue House’ to meet Go Ara.

Go Ara is a 24 years old woman and Hyoyeon is older than her.

“Unnie!” Go Ara said as she saw Hyoyeon.

“How are you, Miss Go?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m fine because you are here now.” Go Ara said.

“Miss Go, these are my fellow agents Agent Onew, Agent Taemin, Agent Siwon and Agent Tiffany.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why is Agent Siwon and Agent Tiffany hides their faces?” Go Ara asks.

Tiffany and Siwon are wearing bonnets to hide their true identity.

“They are our secret agents and secret agents need to hide their identities.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah I see.” Go Ara said. “By the way, I will go to London next month. I will watch SM Town Concert there.”

“But you can watch the concert here.” Agent Taemin said.

“I already watched the concert here and my goal this year is to watch the SM Town World Tour Concert in every country they will go.” Go Ara said.

“Are you a fan of SM Town?” Agent Onew asks.

“Ne. I am a fan of SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), BoA, Kangta, TRAX and all the other artists of SM.” Go Ara proudly said.

“You sure are addicted to them.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah!” Go Ara said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo. Seoul Branch

Boss Seung Hyun is talking to the director of WGCo. London Branch through handphone.

“Ne. She is back like what we wanted.” He said.

“Is she alright? Did she already saw her husband and daughter?”

“Aniyo. Agent Tiffany said that Agent Hyoyeon doesn’t have any plan to see them.” He said.

“Good. And please order someone to guard her husband and daughter but make it a secret. Now that she is back, the terrorists might target her family if ever there will be a trouble.”

“I understand. Don’t worry. I’ll make sure everything will be alright.” He said. “Bye.”

Then, Seung Hyun’s secretary came in.

“Bring Agent Dongwoon here.” He said.

“Ne.” her secretary said.