She’s On Our Side

Agent Hyoyeon II

Everything went back to work after the intruders left the WGCo.

“Boss Seung Hyun, I need to tell you something.” Agent CL said.

“Let’s go to my office.” Seung Hyun said.

The two went inside the room.

“I need to tell you something about Agent Yuri.” Agent CL said.

“She is working with the terrorists.” Seung Hyun said.

“No. She is a spy that Boss Kangta sent to the terrorists to know their plans.” Agent CL said.

Boss Kangta is the boss of WGCo. in New York.

“A spy?” Seung Hyun said.

“Yes. In fact, Boss Kangta sent me here to tell you about it because he heard that you and Boss BoA thought that Agent Yuri is working with the terrorists.” Agent CL said.

“We really thought that.” Seung Hyun said. “Thank you for telling me that, Agent CL.”

CNU knocks on the door. “Boss Seung Hyun, Boss Kangta from WGCo. New York Branch wants to talk to you.” CNU said.

Seung Hyun went out of his office and follows CNU.

In the big screen there is Boss Kangta.

“Kangta, what is it?” Seung Hyun asks.

All the people inside the room are watching in the big screen.

“I guess Agent CL already told you about Agent Yuri.” Kangta said.

“Ne. I’m sorry if we suspected her as a spy from the terrorists.” Seung Hyun said.

“It is part of her job to hide about her mission because it will be too dangerous if many will know about it.” Kangta said.

“Do you have any leads about where are their hideouts?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Right now, we are all waiting for the call from Agent Yuri and once we know where they are we will tell you.” Kangta said.

“Thanks.” Seung Hyun said.

“I forgot to tell you that the Taiwan Branch, London Branch, South Korea Branch and New York Branch will all be joining their forces to this mission.” Kangta said. “Expect me to arrive there these coming days.”

“I understand.” Seung Hyun said.

“See you soon.” Kangta said.

Seung Hyun just nodded.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hospital…

Hyoyeon felt relieved when the doctor said that Eunhyuk is out of danger now.

Siwon was with her while waiting for the news.

After a while, the Super Junior came.

“Noona, how’s hyung?” Kibum asks.

“He is fine now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Lots of reporters are waiting outside.” Ryeowook said.

“What we will gonna tell to them?” Shindong asks.

“We can’t tell to them that he was in WGCo.” Hankyung said.

“Let’s just wait to our manager.” Leeteuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

London Branch…

BoA had a call from Boss Vaness telling that they should go to Korea with their great agents for the mission against terrorists.

It was fine for her but when she found out that there would be 4 branches she knew that the New York Branch will be joining and she hates that idea.

She has no choice but to help because it is a job.

Tomorrow she and with her 4 great agents will fly to South Korea.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taiwan Branch…

Boss Vaness called his 4 great agents to his office.

“Why?” Danson asks when they are now in the office.

“We will fly to South Korea tomorrow night.” Vaness said.

“For what?” Ady asks.

“Is this all about the terrorists?” Amber asks.

“Yes. 4 branches of WGCo. are combining their force to stop the terrorists to their evil-doings.” Vaness said.

“Are they Taiwan, New York, South Korea and London Branch?” Key asks.

Vaness nodded. “Prepare yourselves.” He said.

“Yes, boss!” the 4 agents said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk being shot was already in the news; all the fans and reporters want to know what happened but the SM Entertainment is not answering them.

All the fans are gathered around the SME Building asking for answers.

Agent Hyoyeon was getting worried because some fans are gathered around Eunhyuk’s house to ask Eunhyuk’s mom.

She was on her dorm and she can’t go to Eunhyuk’s house without the fans knowing.

“Noona, gwenchana?” Siwon asks.

He is in her dorm because he is worried about her.

“I’m so worried about my daughter.” Hyoyeon said.

“Call her.” Siwon said.

“I can’t. I don’t want her grandma to get mad.” Hyoyeon said.

“You’ll never know if you don’t try.” Siwon said.

Hyoyeon thought that Siwon has a point but still she doesn’t have any courage to call. Silly but even though she is an agent there is sometimes that she is losing her courage but it isn’t the right time for that. She needs to know the condition of her daughter.

She took a deep breath before holding the phone.

Siwon smiled while watching Hyoyeon calling her daughter.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk’s mom doesn’t know what to do because she can’t go out because lots of fans are waiting outside the house. Hyori keeps on crying because she wants to see her parents.

Eunhyuk’s mom wanted to call Hyoyeon but she doesn’t know her contact number.

“Umma… Appa…” Hyori said while crying.

Eunhyuk’s mom hugs her granddaughter.

Then, the telephone rang.

Eunhyuk’s mom quickly answers the call.

“Yoboseo?”

“Uhmeoni?”

“Hyoyeon, is that you? Huh?”

“Ne. How are you?”

“Aigoo… I’m glad you’ve called. Hyori wants to see you but I don’t know how to contact you. I can’t go out because lots of fans are waiting outside.”

“Don’t worry uhmeoni. I’ll be right there.”

“Gomaweoh Hyoyeon.”

“Wait me there.”

“Ne.” Eunhyuk’s mom said.

After the conversation, she went to Hyori’s room.

“Hyori! Hyori! Good news!” she said. “Your mom will be here today.”

Hyori stops crying. “Really?”

“Ne. So stop crying now, ok?” she said.

Hyori nodded. “Halmeoni, I want to be look beautiful when umma comes.”

“Ok. Leave that to me.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yuri, G-Dragon, Taeyang and Go Ara finally arrived to the mansion of Mr. Lee, their boss.

“You did it! Yeah! You finally got Go Ara!” their boss said.

“Yeah and thanks to Black Pear I didn’t get the chance to kill Agent Hyoyeon.” Taeyang said.

“You didn’t kill her?” the boss asks.

“Ne. I was about to shoot her when Black Pearl stopped me.” Taeyang said.

The boss looks at Yuri.

“Why did you stop him? Why?!!!” he yells.

“Even though I let him he wouldn’t kill Agent Hyoyeon because Eunhyuk protected her. In fact, Eunhyuk was shot because of Taeyang.” Yuri said.

“We still have a chance next time.” The boss said. Then, he looks at Go Ara. “Welcome Miss Go.”

“I’ll make sure that the agents will find me.” Go Ara said.

“They won’t find you if we remove this.” G-Dragon said and removes Go Ara’s necklace.

He drops the necklace on the floor and step on it until it broke into pieces.

Go Ara gasped. Her necklace detector is now gone.

Go Ara was now getting scared because her necklace is now gone. There is no chance that the agents will find her.

“Now, are you ready to go somewhere?” the boss asks.

 “W-Where are we going?” she asks.

“To New York.” The boss said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon went to the WGCo.

“Agent Hyo, Boss Seung Hyun said that you need to be here tomorrow morning.” CNU said.

“Ne.” she said. She went straight to the underground corridor.

The underground corridor was connected to Hyoyeon’s house. She made that before she got married to Eunhyuk.

It was a secret that she and Boss Seung Hyun only know because they know that even Hyoyeon is not an agent anymore, there are times that they will need it.

When she gets inside the underground corridor, a car awaits her.

“UC activated.” She said.

Then, all the lights went on.

“Welcome to the underground corridor Agent Hyoyeon.” The car talks.

Hyoyeon gets inside the car. “Bring me to Lee’s House.” She said.

“Right away.” The car said.

The car started to move to their destination.

After 10 minutes…

“We are now under the Lee’s House.” The car said.

Hyoyeon gets out of the car and find the ladder. When she found it, she climbs on the ladder and opens the secret door up above.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk’s mom and Hyori stay in Hyori’s room while waiting for Hyoyeon to come when they heard a noise coming under Hyori’s bed.

Eunhyuk’s mom and Hyori move out of the bed.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon was surprised when she opens the secret door; she saw that she was under Hyori’s bed.

“Did they arrange Hyori’s bedroom? The secret door should be under the carpet where Hyori’s playing.” She said.

She can’t get out because she can’t fit under the bed. She has no choice but to call Eunhyuk’s mom.

“Uhmeoni.” She called.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Uhmeoni.”

The two heard the voice coming out under the bed.

“Halmeoni, it was my umma!” Hyori said.

Hyori bend down and looks under the bed. She saw Hyoyeon’s head. “Umma!”

“Hyori baby! Tell to your Halmeoni to move your bed so I can get out.” Hyoyeon said.

“Halmeoni, umma said that you need to move the bed so she can get out.” Hyori said.

“Hyoyeon is under the bed? But how?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“Just do it.” Hyori said.

“Araso!” Eunhyuk’s mom said and moves the bed.

Hyoyeon went back under the corridor and wait the bed to move out.

Hyori and Eunhyuk’s mom saw a secret door under the bed.

Hyoyeon came out.

“Umma!” Hyori happily said and hugs her mom.

“Are you ok?” Hyoyeon asks.

Hyori nodded.

“Hyoyeon, why is there a secret door in there?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“It is for an emergency like this.” Hyoyeon said. “Are you alright?”

“Ne but we can’t get out. Lots of fans are outside.” Eunhyuk’s mom said.

Hyoyeon went towards the window and take a look.

Lots of fans are waiting outside their house.

“Hyoyeon how’s Hyukjae?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“He is ok now.” Hyoyeon said.

“I want to see him.” Eunhyuk’s mom said.

“We will go to the hospital today.” Hyoyeon said.

“We will see appa?” Hyori asks.

“Ne baby.” Hyoyeon said. “You should get ready.”

“Ne!” Hyori said.

“You too uhmeoni.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk’s mom nodded.