Saving Hyori

Agent Hyoyeon II

 

Hyori has been crying non-stop since she was awake and found out that she is somewhere else.

“Will you please stop crying?!” Inoue yells at the child.

“I want my umma and appa!” Hyori said while crying.

“Make her stop or I will kill both of you!” Inoue said to Eunhyuk’s mom.

Eunhyuk’s mom hugs her granddaughter. “Stop crying now, Hyori. Your umma will come here any moment now so stop crying.” She said to her granddaughter.

Slowly Hyori stops crying. Her grandmother wipes her tears.

“My umma will come here?” Hyori asks.

“Ne and once she got here I will kill her.” Inoue said.

Eunhyuk’s mom quickly covers Hyori’s ears. “Don’t say that in front of a child.”

Inoue glares at her. “I don’t care if she hears it or not. I will gonna kill your daughter-in-law.” Inoue said.

“Why are you so desperate to kill my daughter-in-law?” she asks.

“Because she almost killed me.” Inoue said.

“What? Hyoyeon can’t do that!” she said.

“You really don’t know your daughter-in-law, right? Do you even know her past?” Inoue said.

“Do you knew each other before?” she asks.

Inoue just smirked.

“W-What’s with the smirked?” she asks.

“Are you a bad girl?” Hyori asks.

“Why did you ask?” Inoue asks.

“Umma is fighting the bad guys.” Hyori said.

“W-What? What are you talking about Hyori?” she asks her granddaughter.

“Umma is working as an agent and her job is defeating the bad guys. Currently, she is guarding the president’s daughter against the bad guys.” Hyori said.

“Omo! How did you know about that?” she asks.

“Dongwoon ahjushi is my guardian and he knows my umma.” Hyori said.

Eunhyuk’s mom looks at Inoue. “Do you know anything about the child is saying?”

“Ne. Your daughter-in-law was a former agent who back because she is personally chosen by Miss Go Ara as her bodyguard. Agent Hyoyeon left her work being an agent to live a peaceful life with her own family but after years she decided to leave her family because of her selfish mother-in-law.” Inoue said.

Eunhyuk’s mom bowed her head down because of shamed. “Now, you are using us to get revenge.”

“Exactly. Now, I’m sure everyone in WGCo. are planning how to save you.” Inoue said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo.

“Now, all our plans are all set.” Seung Hyun said. “Agent Taemin, Agent Onew, Agent Siwon, Agent Tiffany, Agent Dongwoon, Agent Jonghyun and Agent Hyoyeon, you know what to do.”

“Ne!” the 7 agents said.

“Can I come?” Eunhyuk asks.

“No. It will be a burden for them if you will come with them.” Seung Hyun said.

“But-”

“Hyukjae, stay here and wait for us. Please understand that this is a very dangerous mission because it involves our daughter and your mom.”  Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Promise me that you will call me.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Let’s go. Let’s go.” Agent Onew said.

“Good luck, guys!” Go Ara said.

“This is going to be fun. Finally, for all those years I was able to team up with Agent Hyo again.” Agent Jonghyun said.

“When is the last time you teamed up with sunbae?” Agent Siwon asks.

“Don’t try to remind me that.” Agent Jonghyun said.

“It is when we need to dressed up like high school girls just to know the syndicates’ hideout.” Agent Taemin said.

“Really? I wonder if you have picture that you dressed up like girls.” Agent Tiffany said.

“I have and I’ll show it to you later after the mission.” Agent Hyoyeon said.

“Noona, don’t try to show it to her!” Taemin shouts.

“Aish! Just get in the car!” Agent Dongwoon said to Agent Taemin.

They are now at the parking lot.

“Agent Hyo, aren’t you coming with me?” Agent Onew asks.

“You go with Agent Jonghyun. I’m going to ride to my motorcycle.” Agent Hyoyeon said while putting on her helmet.

“Ok.” Agent Onew said.

Agent Siwon and Agent Tiffany are in the same car.

“I’m getting nervous again.” Tiffany said.

“Why?” Siwon asks.

“Saving someone is like always my first time even though this is my 5th mission.” Tiffany said.

“Everything will be alright just stay close to me.” Siwon said.

“Hmp! If I know you like Agent Hyoyeon sunbae.” Tiffany said.

“Yah! It isn’t true!” Siwon said.

“Really?” Tiffany said. “I love Hyoyeon noona that’s why I joined Warrior Goddess Company.” She imitated Siwon.

Siwon’s eyes widened. “Yah! Don’t try to tell that to everyone.” Siwon said.

“Araso! Araso!” Tiffany said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After a while…

“Agent Siwon, is this the place?” Agent Hyoyeon asks. They are a little bit far from the house where Inoue is but they can see the house.

“Ne.” Agent Siwon said.

“The back-ups are here.” Agent Onew said to them.

They saw two black vans and lots of men wearing black came out.

“Everyone, into their positions!” Agent Hyoyeon ordered.

The men spread all around the house carefully.

“Agent Tiffany, Agent Taemin, Agent Siwon and Agent Jonghyun go to the back of the house.” Agent Hyoyeon said.

The four agents went to the back of the house.

“You two, come with me.” Agent Hyoyeon said to Agent Onew and Agent Dongwoon.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inoue was looking in the window and she saw that the agents are finally arrived. She can see them all from the 2nd floor.

“Your daughter-in-law is finally in here.” Inoue said to Eunhyuk’s mom.

Eunhyuk’s mom hugs Hyori tightly.

“Should I surprise them?” Inoue asks. She puts out a grenade.

She removes the pin and throws it outside.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Everyone, stick to our-” Agent Hyoyeon was interrupted when they heard a loud explosion.

She looks on her side and not too far away from them they saw some of the men are on fire.

“What’s going on?” Agent Onew asks.

“The kidnapper threw a grenade!” one of the men said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What was that?” Agent Tiffany asks.

“Don’t mind that. We need to get inside now.” Agent Jonghyun said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inoue was laughing like a crazy woman. “Stupid people!” she said.

She looks at the back and saw the four agents carefully going to the house.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! No one is allowed to enter my house.” She said.

She took her machine gun and shoots the four agents.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Move! Move! Move!” Agent Jonghyun shouts as the bullets coming from the machine gun is coming everywhere.

Agent Siwon and Agent Tiffany finally enter the back of the house.

“Coming in! Coming in!” Agent Taemin shouts as he came running towards the house.

As he came in, Agent Jonghyun follows him.

“Is everyone ok?” Agent Siwon asks.

“I got hit in my arm.” Agent Jonghyun said.

“Sunbae, gwenchana?” Agent Tiffany worriedly asks.

“Ne.” Agent Jonghyun said. “Now, we need to rescue the hostages.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Aw! It is not fun. I didn’t shoot them to death.” Inoue pouted.

Eunhyuk’s mom thought that she is getting crazy.

“Hmm… I wonder what the others are doing.” Inoue said and takes a look at the window from the front.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Hyoyeon, Agent Onew and Agent Dongwoon finally enter the house at the front without the knowledge of Inoue. They took the chance while she was shooting the four agents at the back.

“Hope they are fine.” Agent Dongwoon said.

“Ne. I can’t take it if something bad happen to them and we used them to get here safely.” Agent Hyoyeon said.

They are carefully walking inside the house.

They saw the four agents coming towards the stairs.

“I’ll go first.” Agent Hyoyeon whispered.

As the other agents went to the second floor, Agent Dongwoon went out of the house and he saw a ladder towards the second floor. If he hasn’t mistaken he saw Inoue looking at them through the window since they came there.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inoue left the room and looks at the stairs, she saw Agent Hyoyeon coming up.

She smirked and went back to the room.

“Give me that child.” Inoue said to Eunhyuk’s mom.

“No!” Eunhyuk’s mom said.

“You give her to me or I’ll shoot you both.” Inoue angrily said.

Eunhyuk’s mom didn’t have a choice but to give her granddaughter to Inoue.

“Halmeoni!” Hyori cried.

Eunhyuk’s mom wanted to take Hyori but she doesn’t have any choice.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Hyoyeon heard Hyori’s voice and she quickly went to the first room. As she gets inside the room, she saw Inoue holding Hyori while pointing the gun to Hyori and on the side of the room was her mother-in-law looking afraid.

“Uhmeoni!” Hyoyeon called. She was about to go to her mother-in-law when Inoue stops her.

“Stay where you are, Agent Kim.” Inoue said.

“Maki let them go. They are nothing to do with us.” Hyoyeon said.

“I am not Maki. Maki is dead and Inoue is back. I am here to kill you.” Inoue said.

“Do whatever you want to me but don’t hurt my family.” Hyoyeon said.

“That is why I like you, Agent Kim. You are very weak when it comes to your family.” Inoue said.

The other agents cannot enter the room because Inoue might hurt the hostages.

“Inoue, I know you are a good woman so please stop this nonsense.” Hyoyeon said trying to make Inoue’s mind change.

“You know damn well that I am not a good woman. I entered WGCo. because my mission was to destroy the WGCo. and I am going to do that after I kill you.” Inoue said.

“What?” Hyoyeon was shocked.

“Don’t you get it? All of this is trap. All the great agents are all here and any moment now some people will go to the WGCo. headquarters to get Miss Go and also destroy the headquarters.” Inoue said.

All the agents were shocked.

“Agent Taemin, warn the headquarters.” Jonghyun whispered to him.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened. ‘No! Hyukjae was in the headquarters.’ She thought.

“Who are you working at?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Why? Are you that curious? I won’t gonna tell you.” Inoue said. “Start praying now Agent Kim. This is all ends here.”

Inoue aims the gun to Hyoyeon to shoot her.

“Sayonara, Agent Kim.” Inoue said.

Hyoyeon closes her eyes and ready to receive the bullet.

All of them heard a loud bang. Then, after that they heard Eunhyuk’s mom screams.

Agent Siwon enters the room and he saw Agent Hyoyeon standing.

“Sunbae, gwenchana?” Siwon asks.

Hyoyeon opens her eyes and she saw Siwon on her front.

“W-What happened?” Hyoyeon asks.

She saw Inoue on the ground bleeding and on the window Agent Dongwoon was sitting holding a gun.

Hyoyeon hurriedly went towards her daughter and hugs her. “Hyori my baby!” she said while crying.

“Umma…” Hyori said.

“Aigoo! My granddaughter!” Eunhyuk’s mom crying.

“Uhmeoni, gwenchana?” Hyoyeon worriedly asks.

Eunhyuk’s mom nodded.

Dongwoon went to Inoue. “Mian.” Dongwoon said to Inoue.

Inoue just smiled. “You are only doing your job.” Inoue weakly said.

“You should be a good agent.” Dongwoon said.

“I can’t. I dedicated my life to my boss and nothing else.” Inoue said. “Mian, Dongwoon. I’ve always loved you from the start.”

“I’ve loved you too.” Dongwoon said.

“Goodbye…” Inoue said and close her eyes. She is dead now.

The other agents came in.

“Let’s go. We need to get back to headquarters quickly.” Jonghyun said.

“Uhmeoni, let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

Siwon took Hyori while Agent Tiffany and Agent Hyoyeon helped the weak ahjumma.

“Guys, I can’t contact the headquarters.” Taemin said.

“Let’s go.” Jonghyun said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Under the Warrior Goddess Company…

Yuri along with G-Dragon and Taeyang they were able to stop the communication of the WGCo. to the agents.

“Let’s start the party now.” G-Dragon said.

Yuri was nervous to what is going to happen but she needs to follow the two.

Knowing those two, they are the strongest enemies of WGCo. when the two teamed up.