What's Up With Inoue?

Agent Hyoyeon II

Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Kibum’s eyes widened when they saw who is with Siwon.

“Umma?” Hyori asks. She remembers her mom.

“Yes baby. It is me.” Hyoyeon said teary eyed.

Hyori runs towards her and hugs her.

“Umma, I miss you so much. I thought you will never get back.” Hyori said.

“I’m here now, baby. Mian if I left you and even when I saw you in London.” Hyoyeon said.

The two are just hugging each other while the Super Junior are looking at them. Ryeowook can’t help but to cry.

Yesung put his arm on Ryeowook’s shoulder to make him calm.

“Thanks for taking care of my baby.” Hyoyeon said. They are now on the dining room eating dinner.

“Hyori is like our daughter so we do everything for her.” Kibum said.

“Gomaweoh.” Hyoyeon said.

“Noona is living on the next dorm.” Siwon informed them.

“So, that is why there’s a noise in there a while ago.” Ryeowook said.

“Noona, are your mission is done?” Donghae asks.

“Aniyo. We were still guarding the president’s daughter until we capture the boss of the terrorist group. I am just here to protect my daughter.” Hyoyeon said. “So, it is means that I am going to put back my hidden cameras here.”

“Araso. No problem.” They all said.

After the dinner, Hyoyeon cuts some fruits for them.

They all gathered on the living room and play some games.

After a while, Heechul came.

“Kibum isn’t in our dorm so I went here.” Heechul said while entering the Super Junior dorm. He stops when he saw Hyoyeon.

“Nice to see you again.” Hyoyeon said.

“Bodyguard, nice to see you again.” Heechul said and gave a little hug.

“Heechul ahjushi, join with us.” Hyori said.

“Ne! And Hyori-ah, I bought a cake for you.” Heechul said.

“Kamsahamnida!” Hyori said.

“Noona, why don’t you sleep with Hyori tonight?” Ryeowook suggested.

“Is it ok with you if Hyori will sleep to me?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t know about Eunhyuk.” Heechul said.

“But I want to sleep with my umma.” Hyori said. “Kibum ahjushi, call appa.”

“Your appa is working. We can’t call him.” Kibum said.

Hyori pouted.

“Let’s just wait for him, huh?” Hyoyeon said.

“He will go home late.” Siwon said. “You can take Hyori in your dorm.”

“My dorm is still in a mess.” Hyoyeon said.

“Sleep on Eunhyuk’s bed.” Yesung said.

“Huh?”

“Yeah! Hyung wouldn’t mind.” Kyuhyun said.

“I don’t know about that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh come on! You two are married so there’s nothing wrong if you sleep together on his bed and besides Hyori is with you.” Heechul said.

“Don’t try to argue with us, noona.” Siwon said.

“Oh ok.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went back to her dorm to get the hidden cameras she will gonna use. She will gonna put it tomorrow morning.

“Need some help?” someone said.

Hyoyeon looks at the balcony. Agent Dongwoon was there.

“I haven’t thank you for guarding my daughter.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is my job to guard her.” Dongwoon said.

“Please protect her until my mission is finished.” Hyoyeon said.

“Sure thing.” Dongwoon said.

Hyoyeon smiled and gets the hidden cameras.

Agent Dongwoon helps her.

The two went to the Super Junior dorm.

Siwon and Dongwoon just look at each other, greeting into their eyes.

“Guys, he is Agent Dongwoon. He is Hyori’s guardian.” Hyoyeon said.

The Super Junior greets him.

After putting the hidden cameras down, Agent Dongwoon said goodbye to them.

“You can sleep in my dorm tonight. I’m sure you are tired guarding her 24 hours a day.” Hyoyeon said.

“Kamsahamnida sunbae.” Dongwoon said and left them.

Hyoyeon changes Hyori’s clothes to her pajamas.

“Umma, tell me a story.” Hyori said. They are now on the bed.

“Baby, Ryeowook and others might not be able to sleep if I tell you a story.” Hyoyeon said.

It was because Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung and Donghae are sharing in one room.

“We wouldn’t mind.” Yesung said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said. She began to tell a story. “Once there was a girl who is very brave. She is guardian and her job is to defeat bad guys. One day, she receives a mission. Her mission is to guard 13 boys. She got angry because for her guarding boys is just for amateur. But then, she able to accept the job even though the 3 of the 13 boys are hates her. They don’t like a girl bodyguard but one of those 3 boys fell in love with their guardian and soon they got married.”

Hyoyeon looks at her daughter and she saw her peacefully sleeping. She closes her eyes and sleeps.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk went home at exactly 1:00 am. The two are very tired and because of tiredness the two slept on the living room.

Leeteuk slept on the couch while Eunhyuk slept on the floor.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk woke up because of the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. He stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Ryeowook, what’s for our breakfast?” he asks only to be surprise that it wasn’t Ryeowook.

It was Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was surprised to see Eunhyuk.

“You’re early.” Hyoyeon said.

“Am I dreaming? Why are you here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“You are not dreaming.” She said and puts the plate of scrambled egg on the table.

“Why are you here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Of course for Hyori.” She said. “I want to protect my daughter.”

“Protect? If you want to protect her you will never get back as an agent.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. “Here we go again.” She whispered.

She left Eunhyuk in the kitchen.

“Yah! We are not done yet.” Eunhyuk yells but Hyoyeon didn’t mind him.

“Guys, breakfast is ready.” Hyoyeon said.

Ryeowook and Hyori came out from the bedroom. Hyori is wearing her uniform.

Then, the other Super Junior members came out too.

“I’m glad Hyoyeon is here. I miss her cooking for us.” Leeteuk said. They are now at the dining room.

Hyoyeon just smiled.

Then, Hankyung, Heechul and Kibum came in.

“Do you have any schedule today?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne!” they all said.

“Yah! Siwon. Don’t disappear again.” Kang-in said.

“I won’t.” Siwon said but looks at Hyoyeon meaningful.

Eunhyuk saw it. “What’s with the look?” Eunhyuk asks.

“H-Huh? Nothing.” Siwon said.

“Are you two hiding from us?” Eunhyuk is accusing them.

“Don’t mind someone’s business.” Hyoyeon said.

“Umma, I’m finished!” Hyori said.

“Good. Let’s go to school.” Hyoyeon said. “Hyori, say goodbye to them.”

“Goodbye, ahjushis! Goodbye, appa!” Hyori said.

“Be good in school.” Kibum said.

“Ne!” Hyori said.

“Who will get her after her class?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Agent Dongwoon will. I need to go to blue house to check on Miss Go.” Hyoyeon said.

“Alright.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After sending Hyori to school, Hyoyeon went to the headquarters first before going to the Blue House.

“Omo!” Hyoyeon said after sitting on her chair.

“Why?” Tiffany asks holding a cup of coffee and gave to her.

“I forgot to put the hidden cameras in Super Junior’s dorm.” She said.

“What’s with the hidden cameras?” Tiffany asks.

Hyoyeon takes a sip a coffee before answers her. “It is for Hyori. I want to monitor her so I am not always worrying about her.”

“You can ask Agent Dongwoon to put the hidden cameras.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah you are right. I’ll call him now.” She said.

“And also…” Tiffany said and took something out from her pocket. “It might help you.” She said and gave a necklace to Hyoyeon.

“What is this?” she asks.

“It is a necklace detector. Professor Sandara gave it to me in my first mission here. You can give it to Hyori so you can detect her when something bad happens.” Tiffany said.

“Ok. Thanks, Fany.” She said.

“Pleasure to help you.” Tiffany said. “Can we go now in Blue House?”

“Sure.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When they arrived at the Blue House, Agent Onew and Agent Taemin are waiting for them. They started their work by guarding Go Ara. Go Ara went to her laboratory which is her own house to do some experiments.

Go Ara was busy in her experiments in her lab while the four agents are spread around the house guarding it.

It was just an ordinary day because it looks like the terrorist group is doesn’t have any plans for kidnapping Go Ara. Maybe, they are thinking some strategies to avoid the agents.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Dongwoon was waiting for Hyori to go out in school when he saw Inoue Mao coming. It looks like she is waiting for Hyori.

At last, Hyori came out. Hyori smiled when she saw Dongwoon but before she gets close to Dongwoon, Inoue came.

“Annyeong!” Inoue said and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Hyori asks.

“Waiting for you.” She said.

“Why?” Hyori asks.

“Your appa is busy so I am here to pick you up.” She said.

“Sorry but there is someone who will go to pick me up.” Hyori said.

“Really? Who?” she asks.

“My guardian. Umma said that I should go to my guardian.” Hyori said.

“Umma? Your umma is back?” she asks nervously.

“Ne. Last night, she slept in appa’s dorm.” Hyori said.

Inoue’s eyes widened and she was shocked.

“Hyori.” Dongwoon called.

Hyori quickly went towards Dongwoon.

Inoue quickly left when she saw Dongwoon.

‘She is really weird.’ Dongwoon thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Inoue went home to Eunhyuk’s house.

“I thought you are going to pick Hyori.” Eunhyuk’s mom said.

“Hyoyeon is back.” Inoue said.

“What?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“Hyori said that her mom slept last night in their dorm.” Inoue said.

“Omo! We can’t let her get back. We need to do something.” She said.

“Leave it to me, umma.” Inoue said.