21-- Plans

Who Are You?

"Come on," Jongin plants a small kiss on my lips. Now that he's broke his no kissing rule he can't get enough of kissing. His eyes a brigther and seem to shine as he looks at me, "Let's go back upstairs so I can get my stuff and we can go home."

I nod happily. To say he gave me butterflies before hand was an understatment; I feel like someone's flipping burgers in my stomach.

Taking my hand, he pulls me up the stairs after him. It's strange to think that only a couple of minutes ago I was tearing down these stairs while tears streamed down my face, and now I'm bounding up these stairs my hand tight in Jongin's.

Not that he's completely forgiven.

We make it to the top of the stairs and when we open the door, Sujin and the boys instantly crowd us.

"Ara are you okay?" Sujin cups my cheeks and looks deep into my eyes, "Did he hurt you?"

"Who me?" Jongin's flabbergasted, "You think I'd hurt her?"

"Not you," Sujin tuts, "The other boy."

Chanyeol's not smiling for once. Once he's checked I don't have any physical wounds, he takes Jongin's arm, "We have to beat that er up,"

"What are you talking about? What happened?" Jongin turns towards me with narrowed eyes.

"It was just some idiot," I mumble, not really wanting to go into it. The alcohol in my system is starting to make an appearance and I'm feeling very sick.

"That idiot dragged her into Sehun's bedroom and tried to her!" Baekhyun cries out.

"What!"

"He tried to get her drunk," Suho says, his mouth set to a straight line. He casts Jongin a reproachful look, "But I thought you were looking after her."

"Where were you Kai?" Kyungsoo says, putting an arm around me.

"Look guys it's fine, I dealt with it," I say, trying to keep the sickness at bay.

"Dealt with it?" Jongin is not impressed. Rolling up his sleeves he beckons Chanyeol and Sehun. "Where is he?"

"You don't need to fight him." I say desperately.

"I'll deal with you later," Jongin says.

"He's in there," Sehun his head in the direction of his apartment.

"Look after her hyung," Jongin says to Suho.

Then with Chanyeol and Sehun behind him, they advance into the apartment.

"Are you going to let him fight?" I say to Sujin wildly.

"Going to let him?" Sujin ties her hair up, "Dude I'm swinging for the as well! How can he think he can mess with my best friend?"

"Suho? You can stop them right?" I turn to him and look imploringly into his eyes.

"I don't think I can," Suho looks grimly at the door to the apartment, "Jongin won't listen to them. And I don't think I would stop him even if I could."

"It's a guy thing," Baekhyun says, rubbing my shoulder, "That guy messed around with someone who isn't his."

"And Kai's protective enough as it is," Kyungsoo bites his lip.

"Yah I don't know she was yours I thought she was just avaliable!"

Muffled shouts from inside the apartment. Just in time Suho pulls me out of the way.

Bang.

The door to Sehun's apartment bursts open and Jongin appears his mouth a straight line and his eyes dark with anger. He's dragging the guy behind him and with one movement; he flings him on to the other side of the hallway. The guy crashes into the lift with a metalic bang that has me thinking one of the other residents will be calling the police soon.

Jongin strolls over to him and drags him to his feet by his collar.

"Even if she was just avaliable do you still think you can take advantage of girls like that?" He snarls.

"Well look at her." The guy casts a glance at me and then smirks, "With legs like that I can hardly say no."

"Oh no you didn't just say that," Sujin says, but before she can even react, Jongin's fist connects straight into the guys cheek, making his head bang against the wall.

"What the ," The guy says trying to push him away, but Jongin seems to have turned into six feet angry statue incapable of moving. "You're over reacting; we were just going to have some fun,"

"Over reacting? You think I'm over reacting? Give me a call when you get a girlfriend and I'll drag her into a bedroom and try to her. Then we'll see about over reactions," Jongin snarls.

"She's your girlfriend? I didn't know that, you weren't even with her," The moustached guy protests, wiping his hand across his bloody nose.

People from the party have started to filter out into the hallway at all the commotion.

"What the-"

"Kai's beating up some guy!"

"There's a fight!'

"What's happened?"

"What so I have to be stuck to the side of her so I can constantly prevent like you from taking advantage of her?" Jongin hisses.

"I didn't know she was your girlfriend man," The guy mumbles pathetically.

Dude, to be honest this is news to me too.

Whispers stir among the assembled crowd.

"Girlfriend? Kai has a girlfriend?"

"Since when?"

"Who is it,"

Jongin's looking down, a muscle clicking in his jaw and I can tell he can hear all the whispers to. He looks over at me with such care and concern that I'm sure is reflected in my eyes.

Letting go of the jerk, he walks over and takes my hand, brining me to the centre of what has become a large circle of people.

Taking a deep breath he looks up at the crowd.

"You see this girl right here," He says in a firm clear voice to everyone. "This girl- Choi Cho Ara-"

"What kind of name-" Someone begins but Jongin shoots them a look that makes them stop talking so abruptly it's as if he cut their vocal cords off. "She," he continues, with a dangerous look in his eyes just daring anyone to interrupt him, "Is special to me. She is amazing, and sweet and caring. And really beautiful. So I'm warning all of you now, so now none of you can say 'I didn't know,' "He cuts the moustached guy a dirty look.”I'm making it extremely clear. If you with her you're ing with me,"

"And not only him," Suho adds, "You're also messing with us,"

He, as well as, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Sujin come and stand by me. Chanyeol folds his arms and looks around the circle with a determined look on his face, as if someones going to leap out and try it on me this second. I smile at them all, my heart about to burst with love at how much they all care. Right at that moment I am so thankful that each and every one of them are in my life and I vow to never do anything to jeopordise this.

"As I said before she is special to me," Jongin continues. "She is a very important person." His voice lowers and he looks directly at me, his eyes softening as well as his voice. "She is a very important person to Jongin."

My face breaks out into a huge grin and overcome with happiness, I throw my arms around his neck.

"Thank you," I whisper into his ear.

"No I should be thanking you," He murmmurs back, "For sticking around when I mess up."

'If any of you can't accept what you've just been told then the door to the stairs is that way," Sehun says, "But for the rest of you, we've still got some more dancing to do."

 

 

There's a soft breeze in the air that stirs the city that doesn't seem to sleep. Even though it's the early hours of the morning the streets are still alive with people, especially drunk ones.

Sehun and Jongin are walking me and Sujin home. Sujin's having a sleepover at my house. All the boys are staying over at Sehun's so they can do some last minute practicing.

"At like 4 o clock in the morning?" I say incredulously.

"None of that," Sujin shakes her head and pokes Sehun's cheek. "Make sure you guys go straight to bed. You're performing tomorrow; you need a goodnights sleep."

"Not that you would be able to do an all nighter Mr I-Can-Sleep-For-Decades." I stick my tongue out at Jongin.

"Is this a challenge?" Jongin raises an eyebrow.

"She's challening you man" Sehun agrees.

"What? No I'm not, Sehun you're such a trouble maker," I slap his arm as he laughs and tries to use Sejin as a sheild. "I'm most certainly not challenging you Jongin! I want you all to give an amazing performance tomorrow."

"You're very best," Sujin confims.

"So you must go to bed when you get back!"

"I'll be ringing Suho to check!" Sujin warns.

"What are you my manager or my girlfriend?" Sehun rolls his eyes.

My hands swinging easily in Jongin's as we jump over cracks in the pavement. Our laughter and chatter rises up into the air as free and as happy as birds.

Finally we come up to my apartment building and clatter up the stairs. Somewhere along the way Sehun and Sujin stop following us up the stairs and I have to drag Jongin after me to stop him interrupting.

"They're probably saying goodbye," I hiss as we make it to our floor.

"Really?" He abruptly comes to a halt and pushes me against the wall. "Then let's have our version of goodbye,"

He doesn't even wait for a reply. He catches my lips in a slow sensual kiss. His fingers trail against my neck and it feels as though the butterflies in my stomach have escaped and are trailing their fragile wings against my skin. His lips are relentless, stealing every single one of my breaths. I hear footsteps on the stairs and reluctantly push him away.

"Stop!" I whisper, turning my head away, "They're coming!"

Jongin brushes his nose against mine, and tilts my head back into position.

"What," he murmmurs, each of his words puntuated by a kiss, "If- I dont- want- to-stop."

"Then," I try to say but it's extremely hard to speak when all your mind wants you to do is surrender to a pair of soft plump lips.

Finally just as the door to our hallway opens, I push Jongin backwards. Sehun and Sujin are too busy giggling together to notice anyway. Jongin bites his lip and smiles, his hands casually in his pockets. He looks devilishly handsome, especially as his hair is starting to come down from it's style. It looks like he's just got out of bed. I look at his shirt with the first few buttons undone. Or about to get undressed.

"See you later Ara," Sehun smiles, waving.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" I reply, unlocking my door.

Jongin can't help but steal one last kiss before he walks down the hallway. Me and Sujin watch them go; one dark haired and one blonde haired, one in my heart and one in hers.

 

 

"I'm exhausted," Sujin says.

We're both lying on my bed, scrubbed of any make up, and ready to fall asleep.

"Me too. You can tell we don't do this often," I yawn. I sleepily pick up my bag from the floor and pull out my phone.

12 missed calls.

1 new voice message.

1 new text message.

I sit up in bed, frowning and open the missed calls.

They're all from Changmin.

My frown deepens as I open the text message.

{9:45} Hey munchkin, why can't I get hold of you? What's the point of having a phone if you're not going to answer it! Anyway remember that dinner that I was telling you about with your Father? It's tomorrow. The buisness man he's inviting is flying out of the county on Sunday for several months so this is your Father's last chance to close a buisness deal. I hope you understand and hope it hasn't ruined any plans you may have. Good night Munchkin.

"Ruined any I swear I'm going to kill him," I mutter, leaping out of bed and pressing the call button.

"What's happened?" Sujin asks sleepily.

"Hello?" A sleepy Changmin answers.

"Changmin what the hell do you mean the dinner's tomorrow!" I shout.

"Ahh so you saw the message then-"

"Yes I saw the message! I can't believe this! How could you not tell me earlier! I have plans!"

"I'm sorry Ara, your Father just sprung it on me and I've been busy trying to prepare everything."

"What time is it. What time does he want me there?" I bury my head in my hands.

"He says to get here by midday, but the dinner isn't until 3."

"I can't believe you're doing this to me," I wail.  The boys are performing at 5:30; there's no way I'll make it with how my Father likes to drag things out.

"I'm sorry munchkin," Changmin sounds so exhausted that my anger instantly dissapates. I know it's not his fault; it's my demanding Father who thinks life revolves around him.

"I'm not going," I decide. "I've already made plans with some friends."

"Oh come on Ara you know you have to come. If you don't he'll stop your allowance, stop the rent on your flat, make you drop out of college and learn buisness..."

"Okay okay fine!" I cry, dragging a hand down my face. "God he is so annoying! He ruins everything. I hardly even see him but here is just ruining my plans once again."

"Cheer up," Changmin consoles, "I'm sure your friends will understand."

--------

A/N: Whassssuup homies! Isn't jealous Jongin so hot x_x Sunday's update has suddenly turned into Saturday's update since I'm going to stay over at my friends house so I won't get a chance to update! Plwase look forward to Tuesday's update now! Thaknks for reading and all that jazz :3