Chapter 2: Siwon's Plan.. Epic Failure!

Sudden Confession

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

    Today, I and Yoona will going to have a photoshoot for SPAO. I hope I can say it today. I don't know but everytime I tried... I always end up failed! In front of her, I can't say anything just smile. But when she turned around I always mumble "Yoona.. saranghae!" That's the only word but the hardest word, I always wanted to say. But what if she smiled at me again? Or use her aegyo? Then, I'll end up speechless again. No. I won't allow that to happen again!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    I arrived at the studio earlier than last time. I'm both excited and nervous for today. My manager told me the concept.

 

    "Oppa!" someone called me and I turned around to face her. It was Yoona. She looks so beautiful even without make up. "Oh! You arrive earlier than me today! Don't you have other schedule?" she asked me as she approached me.

 

    "No... Nothing.. How about you?" I asked her back.

 

    "My schedule for today is totally full! Gah~ we have to get ready on our Japan debut." she said and I looked down.

 

    "SNSD is going to Japan. I hope you a good luck! Daebak!" I said and I fakely smiled at her. I actually don't like her to go there, in Japan. Becuase I know, that if they finally made their debut there. I will miss her.

 

    "Oppa? Are you okay?" she asked me. I stared at her doe eyes for a moment.

 

    "Yes! Ah! Let's go! i bet the photographer is waiting for us!" I said.

 

    "Oppa. Would you stop me to go there?" she asked me suddenly. I stopped for a moment and think of the best answer.

 

    "No. Why would I? It's good for you and for SNSD!" I lied. The truth is, I don't want her to go there. Yoona send me a death glance after hearing my answer and walk away from me.

 

End Of P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona's P.O.V

 

    I walked away from Wonnie oppa. I thought he would stop me on going to Japan. But as expected, he just said the opposite thing. I really hate this kind of feeling. I fall in love with someone who doesn't love me back. I sighed. The photographer called us and we start the photoshoot.

 

End Of P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Yoong! Hey deer! Yoongie!" Siwon yelling while following Yoona. Yoona didn't look at him back and just continue on walking. Siwon stared and run to her. He stopped Yoona by holding wrist.

 

    "Yah! what's wrong with you?" she asked him.

 

    "I'm sorry. Yoong. I don't know if I said something wrong. But I'm really sorry!" he said and Yoona looked away.

 

    "You don't have to say sorry. I'm just tired! I have to go now! I still have a schedule." she said and Siwon let her go. Siwon stared at her until her shadow is gone.

 

    "Aish! I'm such a pabo! Siwon! Choi Siwon you are such a failure!" he thought to himself.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks, a lot of thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^