Chapter 1: 1st Donghae's Plan Failed!

Sudden Confession

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    Alright! Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Today.. ugh~ what I'm going to do today? I hd no schedule! Hmm. I get it! i'll sleep today! But.. That is so boring. Should I call Hae oppa? No! He will misunderstood it, if I call him. I stood up and look outside. I saw YoonYul twin playing with one another.

 

    "Unnie! Come join us!" Yoona said and I just smiled at them then I ignored them. I stared at my phone. I'm completely confused. Should I call him or not? But, what if he misunderstood it? It's nothing. We're friends afterall. I'm about to dial his number, when my phone rang. I looked at it and it was him. It is Donghae oppa!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae: "Yah! What took you so long to answer my phone call?"

Jessica: "I'm sorry. I was sleeping when you call"

Donghae: "Nevermind. Uhm. Can I ask you?"

Jessica: "What is it?"

Donghae: "If I propose my love to a girl. Who think of me as her friend. Will she accept it?"

Jessica: "I don't know! Why are you asking me?"

Donghae: "Because you are my friend!"

Jessica: "Then find another friend!"

 

    I turned my cellphone off. My mood changed. A while ago I was thinking if I should cll him. Now? I don't like to call him. That Fish face guy! I hate him!

 

End Of P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae's P.O.V

 

    I wonder why did she ended the call so early. I'm about to confess. Did she get angry because she has a feelings for me? Then, that's great! No.. Lee Donghae! Maybe she was just in a bad mood because I woke her up.

 

    "Fishy! Did your plan work?" Eunhyuk asked me and I just shook my head.

 

    "That means no! Poor Fishy!" he teased me and I throw the pillow on him.

 

    "Yah! Yah! Instead on that. Why don't you try to ask her to go out with you today?" Leeteuk said.

 

    "That's so stupid! Jungsu hyung! Those kind of plans never work!" Yesung contradict him.

 

    "Whatever! Just tell them that, that thing didn't work on Yuri because of other guy!" Leeteuk teased Yesung and Yesung send him a death glare.

 

    "I'll call Minho and tell him to stay away from Yuri!" Shindong playfully joked.

 

    "Yah!" Yesung walked away from us.

 

    "Now. Fishy! what are you going to do?" Eunhyuk asked me.

 

    "I don't know! I'll try to call her again and I'll try to confess everything to her." I said. I went to my room and I try to call her again. She's not answering it. All i can hear is try again later. "Gah~ Why are you always like this to me Jessica Jung Sooyeon? I love you! That's all I want to say but I can't!" I thought to myself as I lay down on my bed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please support this short story ^^