Chapter 7

Is it a goodbye?

“Changmin! Are you alright?” Yoo Chun holds Changmin arm to support him from falling down.

“I’m ok..I’m ok…I’m sorry..” Changmin massage his own head.  Blood coming through from his nose. Changmin hold it with his hands.

“Changmin!” Younha looked really worried.

“Man! Are you OK?” Yoo Chun asked.

“Yeah..I’m OK..I just need to go home,” said Changmin.

“I’ll take you home. Let’s go. Sorry, Younha, Donghae. See you this Monday,” said Yoo Chun.

“OK..make sure he is alright OK Yoo Chun,” said Younha.

“Yeah, if you need any help, just asked,” said Donghae.

So, Yoo Chun take Changmin home with his car. On the way home, Yoo Chun asked Changmin if he needs to go to the hospital. Changmin refused.

“Changmin are you sure?”

“Yeah, I just got some headache,”

“What about that blood from your nose? Is it OK? Man, you gave me a shock,”

“Don’t worry, I’m OK. Thanks for concerning..hmm…actually, I do remember something about Younha just now..but I don’t really sure. Why do I felt really jealous when I saw Younha and Donghae together?”

“You love her. Don’t you remember that? That’s the problem the ‘old’ you! You hide your feelings from Younha and now, you lost your memory about her and you forgot your feelings and Younha don’t know that and she is confused when I told her because you forgot about her,”

Changmin remain silent. Then, he said goodbye to Yoo Chun.

              Changmin goes to school as usual by foot. In front of the school gate, Younha is waiting for him. Changmin saw her and wave at her with smiles. Younha replied his wave and walk towards him.

“How do you do today?” Younha asked.

“I’m healthy as usual. This tall guy is strong so don’t worry” Changmin answered.

“Changmin, please take care of yourself….I..”

“I know you are worried about me…come on..let’s go to the class,”

In the class, Donghae got pretty much attention from the girls. Younha can only see him from far.

“Younha, are you free at 5 pm? I want you to come to dunkin donut. There is something I want to show you. Please come ok?”

“Oh..OK..why? What did you want to show me?”

“Just come OK..”

After school, Changmin rushes to his house while Younha is busy having a meeting with the teacher. After the meeting, Younha packs her thing to meet Changmin. Suddenly, Donghae came to her.

“Younha? Why aren’t you home yet? Its already past an hour.” Said Donghae.

“Huh? Oh..I’ve just finished meeting with the teachers. I am the school’s prefect” said Younha.

“You want to have evening tea with me? I know some place with a high quality tea,” Donghae gave Younha a smiles that any girl couldn’t resist. Younha started to blush.

“Come on, just take a few time to have some tea..won’t you accept my invitation?”

“I guess I could go for a while…”

“Nice…come on..my car is ready” Donghae holds Younha’s hand and take her to the car.

Meanwhile, Changmin is preparing himself to go to the dunkin donut. Changmin take a book with him.

At the restaurant, Changmin wait for Younha for an hour but Younha doesn’t showed up. Changmin looked pretty sad. Younha is enjoying evening tea with Donghae  till she forgotten about Changmin.

“Gosh..I never had a very nice tea in my entire life..this is so good!” said Younha.

“Really? This tea is imported from Italy..not many sold in this country”

“The smells is good too. Drinking tea and eating waffles..hmm…so good”

“So..Younha, what do you do this weekend? I want to take you to my house lake. The scenery is beautiful and the air is so fresh”

“Ohh…that’s nice but I can’t, I will spend my weekend with my family. Its my birthday. My mom won’t let me celebrate my birthday beside than  my house”

“Your birthday? Wow…good thing I know this..I will buy you some presents,”

“Haha..you can come to my party…usually there weren’t many my friends celebrating it with me…but Changmin always…..”

“Changmin always…what?”

“Oh my god…Changmin…its already past 6 pm…I’ve got to go Donghae” Younha take her bag and rushes to the dunkin donuts. When she arrives there, there is no sign of Changmin. Younha looked disappointed and felt guilty. Meanwhile, Changmin is not far from the restaurant. While he is walking back home, someone pull him to a quiet and dark place.

To be continued..

Enjoy! and comment please!