Chapter 6

Is it a goodbye?

During recess time, all girls gather around Donghae. Younha and Changmin are having their meal from their seat.

“Why didn’t you go to Donghae? Everyone gathered around him” Changmin asked.

“I’m not interested OK, I just want to finish my meal”

“Changmin! Hey, man..why don’t we go to the mall after this? They having dance competition, I’m sure we both win this!” said Yoo Chun.

“Cool!! Definitely!”

“Meet me there at 4 o’clock OK. Wear something cool,” Yoo Chun pluck his finger and leave both of them.

“Man, its been awhile I didn’t attend any dance contest. I’m so excited!” said Changmin munching his food.

“Are you sure? Your injuries..is it okay? I’m afraid you’ll get hurt again” Younha tried to advice Changmin.

“I’m fine..It just a small injuries..bruises and cuts. Small matter. Oh..do you love to dance too?”

“Nah..I’m done with it. I’m not very good with it”

“Why don’t you come and watch us compete?” said Changmin.

“I have to followed my parent to some wedding ceremony, I’m sorry.”

“Oh..its okay..” Changmin smiles.

At 4 o’clock Changmin and Yoo Chun registered as competitor in the contest. They dance very well had a good applause from the crowd. They won the first prize. While they were attending the competition, Younha and her parent went to a wedding ceremony. Younha is wearing a beautiful dress that’s looked very good on her. Younha didn’t realize that Donghae also came to the wedding ceremony. Donghae came close to her and greet her.

“Hello there pretty girl,” said Woo Bin.

“Huh..Oh..Donghae, hello” Younha replied.

“I’m sorry for my rudeness because I didn’t talk to you in the class,”

“Ah..thats OK. I know you were ‘busy’” said Younha.

“Haha…come on..will you dance with me,Miss Go?”

“Um..OK” Younha put her hand onto Donghae’s. Donghae take her to the dance stage and they start dancing with the bride and everyone else.

Meanwhile..

“Yeah!! Yoo Chun, I’m feeling really great you know! Its been a while..I miss all this!”said Changmin.

“Haha…me too. Let’s go meet Younha. I heard the wedding ceremony isn’t far from here,” said Yoo Chun.

“What? We didn’t get any invitation. We can’t..” said Changmin.

“Who said that? My family get the invitation too. My mom said to come after this competition. Come on..my butler will come with the suits” said Yoo Chun.

“Man..you’re so you!!” Changmin hugged Yoo Chun.

So,they went to the ceremony. Changmin and Yoo Chun looked smart in their suit. When they arrive, Changmin saw Donghae and Younha is dancing together with joy. Changmin felt his heart is hurting him so much. Yoo Chun looked at him.

“Are you ok Changmin?”

“Yeah..I’m fine..they looked like a sweet couple..” said Changmin with a slow voice.

“Yeah…come on let’s join the party” Yoo Chun pulls Changmin’s hand.

Changmin follows Yoo Chun lead. Changmin only stares at Younha from far. Younha only realizes about them when the crowded became so noisy because of arrival of Yoo Chun. Yoo Chun is the heir of the biggest company in Korea.

“Ah..its Yoo Chun and Changmin. Come on, let’s greet them. I’ll introduce you to them,” said Younha to Donghae. Donghae followed Younha.

“Hey, Yoo Chun!” Younha waves at Yoo Chun.

“Younha!! Come here! We’ve got something to tell you” said Yoo Chun.

“What is it? Is it about the competition?”

“Yeah! We won the first  prize! Believe or not? Believe it! We haven’t practices for a long time but we won!” Yoo Chun grabs Changmin’s hand and pull it up in the air. Changmin only smiles.

“Guys, this is Donghae. Donghae, this is Yoo Chun and Changmin,” Younha introduced them.

“Hello, I’ve heard of you Yoo Chun…and..you Changmin, I’ve read about you in the newspaper. You’re so brave,” said Donghae.

“Oh…but I didn’t remember a thing about that…I’m so frustrated..” Changmin slowed down his volume.

“Hmm…let’s have a drink everyone. I’m thirsty.” Said Younha.

“Its ok, I’ll get a drink for you. Wait here. Excuse me gentlemen,” Donghae walks towards the drink counter.

“You looked beautiful tonight Younha,” Yoo Chun complimented Younha with blinking eyes.

“Ah…heck..I don’t care anything about that. Congrates because winning the first prize. I wish I could watch both of you dance on the stage,” said Younha.

“Ahh…I wish I could watch you and Changmin..a great duo, dancing on the floor. I missed that,” said Yoo Chun.

“I’ve quit Yoo Chun. Don’t said that” said Younha.

“Don’t you missed your step? Like this..” Yoo Chun grabs Younha’s hand and started dancing with 5 steps dance. Changmin looked at the steps and he recalled something. He remembered he dances with a girl with that steps but he can’t remembers very clearly. “Is it really Younha?” Changmin whispered to himself.

“Yoo Chun stop it. Its kinda embarrassing,” said Younha.

“What so embarrassing?” Donghae appeared with 3 glasses of juice and give to them.

“Ah..nothing important Donghae. You don’t have to know,” Younha smiles at Donghae.

Changmin been really quite that night. Yoo Chun asked him to enjoy the night but Changmin only smiles. Actually, Changmin is thinking about Younha and his feeling towards that girl. He is wondering why he felt so jealous with Younha and Donghae. Suddenly he got a headache. The glass that he holds drops to the floor and scattered. Everyone looked at him.

To be continued...

P/s> Anyone?..comment please..