Chapter 5

Is it a goodbye?

So, after school Younha and Changmin go to the park where Younha and Changmin always spend their time to have fresh air and do some work out.

“We both always jog together here? Unbelieveable..Younha aren’t you daughter of rich family? You do spent time in this ‘normal’ place??” said Changmin with grin in his face.

“Paboo..you think all rich people hate to come here? Sheesh..”

“Hey…that’s an ice cream truck. Do you want some ice cream? I’ll treat you. What flavour do you want?”

“Can’t you remember anything?” Younha asked.

“Umm…do you want chocolate? Usually girls love chocolate right?”

“Hum…I love vanilla flavour..”

“Oh…I’m sorry. I’ll buy that for you. Wait for me here, OK?” Changmin rushes to the ice cream truck. Younha looks at him from far with a glum face. Suddenly a ball rolled near Younha’s legs. Younha pick up the ball.

“I’m sorry, can I get that ball back?” a voice came out from Younha’s back. Younha turn and she saw a good looking guy in front of her.

“Oh..is this yours? Here..” Younha gave him back the ball.

“Thanks..are you alone? I’m playing with my brother here,”

“Ohh…I’m with someone here..” Younha answered.

“I see..you’re Shohoku student. I guess we will meet again. See ya..”

“Hmmm?”

“Younha? Who’s that? Do you know him?” Changmin hand over the ice cream to Younha.

“No..I don’t know him..but he said we will meet again,” said Younha.

“Ah…I guess he is hitting on you huh? Hehe.. I know pretty girl like you attract guys,”Changmin smiles at Younha. Younha started to blushes when she heard that. The ‘old’ Changmin who love her would say that almost every day to her. Now, the ‘new’ Changmin said that to her but he didn’t love her.

“Em..thanks for the ice cream Changmin,”

“Its so nice here. I love this place..” Changmin looked at Younha and he saw Younha lips have ice cream. Changmin wipe it with his thumb.

“Why are you so nervous Younha? It just you looked grubby, I help you” he said.

“Who said I’m nervous?? Come on, Let’s go home!” Younha walk away from Changmin. Changmin followed her.

The next day, teacher announces to the class that they had a new classmate. Everyone was very curious because the new guy is from rich and famous family. When the new student enters the classroom, Younha a bit shocked because the new student is the guy that she met yesterday.

“Hello, I’m Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you guys!” Donghae bow and give a sweet smiles. All the girls like floating in the air when they saw that smile.

“He’s that guy…from yesterday..” said Younha. Changmin who is nodding off, wake up when he heard that.

“Wha…guy? Yesterday?” Changmin rubbed his eye. He saw Donhae is walking towards them. Donghae smiles at Younha.

“I told you we’ll meet again,” said Donghae. Then, he sit down behind Changmin.

“He’s kind a cute, Younha. Maybe he suits for you,” Changmin whispered. Younha looked at Changmin. “Why didn’t you remember anything about me Changmin…your love to me..why did you forget it,” Younha whispered to herself.