Chapter 17

Is it a goodbye?

Changmin rubs his cheek as he looks at Younha. Younha stares at Changmin, her tear was about to drop.

“Idiot! Idiot! IDIOT!!” Younha punches Changmin’s chest lightly. “How could you leave me without telling me! Even without saying goodbye.. You are really an idiot!”

“I...I..” Changmin hold Younha’s hand and said, “I don’t have the strength to say goodbye to the girl that I love,”

“Wh...what...”

“I love you, Younha. You already stole my heart a long time ago. Since that, I always love you till now,” said Changmin. He puts Younha’s hand on his chest.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier.. I’ve just realize that I can’t afford to lose you. I love you too..baka Changmin..”Younha looks down on the ground.

“I...I thought..you are in love with Donghae..but actually...its...me?” Younha nodded. Changmin smiles brightly as he had confirmed that Younha loves him. He grabs Younha’s shoulder so that he can hugs her tightly.

“Ehem!”

“Oh...” Changmin look at his parents. His father makes a thumb up, his mother make a double thumbs up.

“Good job my son! You are truly my son. It’s in the blood that we can make girls cry for us,” Changmin’s father is smirking. Changmin’s mother steps on her husband foot when she heard that. “OOuucchh!! Omo...Changmin’s mother, what are you doing?” He jumps around because of that pain.

“Ek..ehem! I know you two are in love with each other, however, Changmin need to go to Japan. Younha, you could visit Changmin in Japan sometimes, right?” said Changmin’s mother. “Omo...did I sound like any mother-in-law in television?”

“Younha, don’t worry about this kid, we will ‘reserves’ him for you. He will not going out with any cute girls in Japan! You can count it on me!” said Changmin’s father who pop up out of nowhere.

“Honey, just be quiet..” said Changmin’s mother.

“I understand I’m not going to be worried or what. I trust Changmin,” Younha smiles at Changmin. Changmin smiles back.

An announcement to the passengers who are going to Japan are heard. Changmin looks at his watch, its already 7pm. He looks at Younha back. He’s going to be far away with his girl after this, so he want to look at her face as much as he can now.

“It’s time for you and your parent leave, right?” said Younha. Changmin nodded. “So...its a goodbye then..”

“No..I’m not going to say goodbye to you. If you don’t visit me at Japan, I’ll go back to Korea to visit you..definitely, will..” Changmin grabs Younha’s hand and hold it tightly.

“You’re going to live in Japan right? Do me a favour then..”

“What?”

“Buy me YUI’s new album with her autograph on it. Tell her, someday I want to collaborate with her in music,” said Younha. YUI is Younha’s favourite singer in Japan.

“Hahaha..I will. Just wait and I’ll bring it to you. She definitely going to agree to do collaboration with you,” Changmin pats Younha’s head.

“Changmin! We need to go now,” said Changmin’s mother.

“Alright. Please wait for a moment,”

“So then...see ya!”

“See ya, Younha..” Changmin lowers his head and kisses Younha’s cheek lightly. Younha blushes. Changmin smiles and step away from his girl, toward the departure gate.

 

One year later....

Younha already debuted in Korea. She’s been singing as a solo singer and become popular with her hit song Password 486. Its also been a year she and Changmin have not meet with each other. But, they do contact each other sometimes. Changmin who already graduated in Japan has become a model. Recently, his face is on many magazine’s cover page and was voted for ‘Most Lovable Male Celeb’.

Younha’s fan meeting day...

“Annyeong, thank you for coming and supporting me today. I’m really greatful and I will do my best and keep up the good work for all of you, my fan. Now, from me to you... ‘Password 486’..

Don’t say “I want to see you every hour”
With no emotion
An ordinary romance that just comes from your head
Won’t do it

Don’t say “I love you” more than a hundred times
With no passion
It wrecks
The great mood we’ve got

Um
Girls are complicated
What makes us happy
Is a little different

Just one password
To become only yours
Say you love me four times a day
And smile eight times and give me six kisses
In secret
You are my secret boy
Boy boy boy boy boy

I don’t get excited
Every time you suddenly say you want to see me
I can’t let you see me with no makeup on
Don’t come over without warning

Yeah
Guys are simple
If they do what they want
They think everything’s fine

Just one password
To become only yours
Say you love me four times a day
And smile eight times and give me six kisses
In secret
You are my secret boy
Boy boy boy boy boy

Don’t give up saying it’s too much hassle
I want you to get to know me more

Tease me sometimes, like a Casanova
Make me not even care if you’re deceiving me

Just one password
To become only yours
Say you love me four times a day
And smile eight times and give me six kisses
In secret
You are my secret boy
Boy boy boy boy boy

The audience are applauding really hard as she finishes that song. Younha bows. Now, she need to get ready for autograph session.

“Younha, saranghae!” a fan give her a present.

“Ah...thank you!” Younha smiles and accept the present. “I’ll give you a big autograph then,” Younha laugh a bit.

Then, the next person come forward. Younha greet him and ask for his name. He didn’t reply but he put some albums on the table. Younha take a look at the albums. It was YUI’s albums entitled ‘From Me to You, Can’t buy my love, I Loved Yesterday, Holiday in the Sun and How Crazy Your Love. All of the albums were signed by YUI. Younha look at that guy.

“Can’t you recognize me?”

“Changmin?”

“You think?”

Younha smiles, she stand up and hugs Changmin. All the reporters who are at that place take a picture of them.

“How come..you becoming so..”

“Good looking? Well..its in the blood,” Changmin smiles and he laugh. Younha laugh with him.

“You brought all YUI’s album with her sign on it..thanks!”

“I promised you, right? I even asked her to collaborate with you, you know,” said Changmin.

“Really?”

“Younha-shii! Who’s this man with you? Do you have special relationship with him? Is this your secret boy like what written in your song?” a reporter asked Younha.

“Well...this is my secret boy..since in kindergarten” Younha hold Changmin’s hand and smiles.