Chapter 11

Is it a goodbye?

“Changmin! How are you? It’s been awhile! I..miss you,” said Younha as she saw Changmin enters the house.

“Oh..hi! Hello, Donghae! Hehe..getting to know miss Younha more huh? You better talk with Yoo Chun about it. He knows Younha better than me,” Changmin tried to hide the truth behind his smile.

“Um..actually Younha wants to visit you because she didn’t get the chance to visit you while you are in the hospital and it’s quite surprising you already checked out from the hospital,” said Donghae.

“I brought you some fruits. I already gave it to your mother,” said Younha. She stares at Changmin’s face. There’s a lot of bruises and cuts. “Changmin, about the other day..I’m sorry I didn’t shows up. It’s my fault you being injured. If only I showed up that day..you wouldn’t be like this..and if I..”

“No..it’s not your fault,” Changmin don’t want Younha to finish her sentence. “What had passed just let it be and I forgave you,” said Changmin. “But you must treat me extra large ice cream!” Changmin laugh. Younha quite surprise with Changmin’s reaction. She nodded and smiles.

Changmin noticed Younha is wearing blouse that makes her looked feminine. Usually Younha only wears ladies tee and jeans. “She looks more feminine now, maybe she wants to be Donghae’s type of girl,” Changmin whispered to himself.

“What? Did you say something?” Younha asked as she saw Changmin whispering something.

“Haha...nothing it just I think this is the first time I saw you wearing blouse since I met you I mean after I woke up from coma. Did you buy this blouse for her Donghae?” said Changmin.

“Oh..nope but I choose this blouse for her the other day. She said she want to try wearing something feminine. She looked beautiful isn’t she?” Donghae stares at Younha. Younha felt embarrassed.

“Yeah...you two looked suit for each other, Handsome Donghae and beautiful Younha, both of you will make cute children,” Changmin smiles.

“Changmin, I know you don’t remember a thing about me after you woke up from your coma and because of that, I don’t want you to forget me that I’m your...best friend. I decided to make new memories with you,” said Younha.

“New memories?...”

“Yeah, that way you and Younha will be like before and it will not be so awkward,” said Donghae.

“Hmm..yeah. We can make new memories but I don’t know if it can be like before, after you....” Changmin looked at Donghae and Younha. “Well..I’ll try my best, maybe I’ll regain my memories about you little by little. Changmin smiles.

“That’s great! Why don’t we start this weekend!,” said Donghae.

“Ah~ it’s your b..I’m sorry is it  a special day this weekend?” Changmin almost said something that could reveal his secret.

“It’s my...birthday..” Younha said slowly. She looked a bit disappointed.

“Oh..we’re going to celebrate it? Nice!,”

“Please come to my house this Sunday morning, I’ll be waiting for you,” said Younha.

“Definitely..I’ll come,”

Younha smiles when she heard that from Changmin.

Donghae and Younha leave Changmin’s house after awhile. Changmin wave at them with a big smile and his smile fades away as they gone.

“You and Younha used to play with each other and you always till her face become bright red. It’s must be sad for her because you, her best friend had forgotten her,” said Changmin’s mom.

“I know, mom. But she has someone better now. Even though I love her, but I can’t say the words now..after I’ve forgotten her,” said Changmin.

“What? You love her? You mean..you remember her?” his mother was surprise.

“I already remember each memory I made with her since we were kid. Mom, please keep this a secret, OK?”

RRIIIIIING!! Someone calls the telephone. Changmin pick up.

“Hello, Shim residence,”

“Hello, Changmin! It’s your dad,”

“Oh, Dad! You’ve been away for a week. How are you?”

“I’m fine. How’s your mom? I heard you’ve been hospitalized again, son. Did you got into fight?”

“Mom’s fine. She’s in the kitchen. Well..not that I want to fight..more like I’m being attacked,”

“Oh..did you won?”

“What? Dad...it’s not about win or not! I’m being attacked by Younha’s kidnapper!”

“Son, you need to train more to be stronger. Anyway, he had been caught by the police, right? So, no need to worry anymore. I’ll be back in a week. So, take care of yourself and your mom. Send my regard to your mom and said I love her,” Changmin’s dad laugh a bit.

“Sure, dad. Take care too. Bye!” Changmin hung up.

“Is it your dad?” his mom asked.

“Yeah, he’ll be back in a week and he send his regard and he loves you,” Changmin send his dad’s message.

“Aww..your dad is so sweet. Haha.. Changmin, prepare the table. Dinner almost ready,”

“Alright, mom!,”

P/s : Here it is! New chapter! i tried to do the best I can.