Chapter 1

Is it a goodbye?

“Changmin, wake up!!” Younha shouted as she saw Changmin sleeps at his desk.

“Yawn...Younha..I’m sleepy. Give me 10 more minutes..I haven’t got enough rest yesterday,” Changmin took out his beg and cover his head with it.

“Wake up! There are much work that we haven’t finish yet. You’re in big trouble if Mr. Kim asked about this work!” Younha smacked Changmin’s head with her hand.

“Ouch..that’s hurt Younha! You don’t love me anymore do you my darling..” Changmin rubbed his head.

“You idiot, since when I’ve become your darling, huh? Come on!” Younha pulled Changmin from his chair. Changmin followed her.

“Since we in kindergarten. Don’t you remember? You cried very loud when I leave you for hospital,” Changmin giggling.

“Whatever. I don’t care about that!” Younha and Changmin rushed to the hall to finish the stall for the school’s festival. They were responsible to build the stall of takoyaki.

Changmin is painting the stall with some colourful paint, while Younha manage the cooking appliance. Changmin looked very tired. He seems pale.

“Yo, Changmin! Looks like your work is almost finish. Thats good for you and Younha. A happy couple!,” Yoo Chun came and took a look at their stall.

“What’s that Yoo Chun!” Younha yelled.

“Aish..why are you so angry? You two look really good together” Yoo Chun smiles.

“Yoo Chun, just be quiet, she’s in bad mood. She’ll kill you,” Changmin put his finger on his lips.

“Woh? Changmin why are your face looks pale? Are you alright?” Yoo Chun take a look at Changmin.

“Nothing, maybe just a little tired,” Changmin gave a smile.

“Yeah..don’t you ever tried to sleep again!” Younha glared at Changmin.

“Actually Younha, can I borrow Changmin for a while? I need some help to carry some boxes from the store room.” Yoo Chun asked for permission. Changmin seems quiet.

“Make sure he comes back,” Younha replied. Yoo Chun nodded.

Changmin followed Yoo Chun to the store. Changmin looked relieved.

“Are you okay Changmin? You look  more pale than before. Are you sick? Yoo Chun asked.

“I think I have a little fever.” Changmin put his hand to his forehead.

“What? You should go home and rest. I’m sure Younha understand.” Yoo Chun gave advice.

“Nah..I can’t leave her alone. So, where are the box I need to carry?”

“Here..take the small one. Be careful, its heavy though.” Yoo Chun passed the box to Changmin.

Changmin and Yoo Chun carry the boxes to the hall. Suddenly Changmin fell down with a big ‘bang’.

“Changmin!!” Yoo Chun yelled. Everyone came to look for what has happened. Changmin was half- conscious.

“Uh..I’m okay..sorry.” Changmin tried to get up. Younha came to him. She put her hand to Changmin’s forehead. Changmin closed his eyes as he felt comfortable.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you are sick..I’m worried to death when I saw you fell..” Younha looked worried.

“No..I’m okay. I just need a short break.” Said Changmin with a soft voice.

“Changmin, it’s okay. Younha, take Changmin home. I’ll finish your work today,” said Yoo Chun.

“Thanks, let’s go Changmin.” Younha held Changmin’s arm. Changmin smiles.

On their way home, Younha hold Changmin’s arm as precaution so that Changmin wouldn’t fall again.

“You look cute like this..” said Changmin to Younha.

“You’re lucky you’re sick right now. If not, I’ll knock you till you couldn’t talk!,” said Younha with a blushing face. Changmin smiles. He couldn’t talk much with his body condition now.

“We’re almost there. Please hang in there. I can’t carry your body to your house if you faint” said Younha. Changmin nodded.

Suddenly, a black van stops in front of them. Three men came out and drag Younha. Changmin was very shocked. He tried to help but he was punched by them. Younha screams.

“Changmin!! Help me!”

To be continued....