Explanation

Maid of Force

"Seohyun ah.."
"Did I just hear you say Doojoon's name?"
"I.. I can explain.."

She snatch my phone out of my hand. She turn it back on looking at the caller id.

"It's Yoseob's phone number."
"Look.. It's not what you think it is.."
"Than what?!"
"I can't tell you right now.. Can you wait until next week?"
"No. I want to hear it right now.."
"Then wait until the end of school.. Please.." I beg her.
"Fine. End of school."

She handed my phone back to me. Phew, I was glad she understand me.

By the end of school, Seohyun was waiting for an explanation.

"The thing is.. I've been uh.. I'm just living with them for a while.."
"What?"
"My mom force me to be their maid. I couldn't argue with her so I decided to do it."
"How long?"
"Eh?"
"How long have you been living with them?"
"A few days..."
"And you didn't tell me?"
"I couldn't. I don't want people to know that I associate with Beast."

Seohyun burst into laughters. I was confuse. Is she laughing because she's mad or what?

"You're so slow. You could have told me. I won't tell anyone about it."
"I know but still.."

As I was walking up the stair steps to the house, I step on some dog poop.

"Arh.."

I enter the house to find it peace and quiet. Where did everyone go? i wonder.

I went into the kitchen fridge to find a piece of paper.

"SooJin, we won't be home until late."

I threw the paper in the trash. Good I told myself. Peace and quiet. I can have some time to myself.

I was curious how their beds look like so I went room to room. Out of all the rooms, Doon Woon had
the cleanest room. Jun Hyung's room was a chaos. I don't think I can sleep in such chaos room.
Clothes were everywhere along with paper trash.

Wearing gloves and my apron, I decided to clean up their room. It took me an hour each to tidy up their rooms.
 It wasn't easy since they were idols.

By the time outside was clean, it was midnight. I know that they boys were probably going to be
hungry so I prep some food for them. I was trying very hard to do my math homework but my eyes wouldn't
open.. Slowly.. Very slowly... I drift into my sleep.

"I'm so hungry!" Yoseob whine.
"Me too hyung." Doon Woon added.
"I'm exhuasted from practice."

They all enter the house to find all the lights turn off except for the dining room.
On top of the table lies their food which was neatly cover.

"Wow! Food!" they all yelled.

All of them started chugging down the food into their empty stomach.

"She really is the best!" Gi Kwang say with a mouthful.
"She's not the best.. She's super duper awesome!" Yoseob call out.