His and Her Feelings

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a week, L.Joe kept coming to Angel Café and asked Saemi on a date. But every time he asked her all he got were rejection. It was another beautiful day; Saemi was wiping the table and looked outside the window. At the right time a familiar car parked in front of the café. Saemi stared at the car for while until the door at the driver’s seat was opened. A familiar guy stepped out from the car with a bouquet of white roses. Saemi’s eyes widened and she ran to the kitchen.

“Saemi…” Daehyun saw her passed by him quickly like a wind without a word. He blinked his eyes with a confused face. “Why she ran away like she saw a ghost?” He muttered to himself. The glass door was opened and revealed a guy that Saemi ran away from. Daehyun smirked. “That’s why.”

L.Joe went to a seat and sat there. He looked around the place for Saemi. Daehyun appeared in front of him with a notepad to take orders. “May I take your order?” He asked with his usual poker face. L.Joe raised an eyebrow looking at the guy in front of him.

“Where’s the girl?” L.Joe asked. Daehyun pretended that he didn't know who L.Joe was talking about. “Who?” He asked.

“The girl with the small eyes.” L.Joe said. Daehyun blinked his eyes. “Who?” He asked again. L.Joe started to lose his patient. He bit his inner cheek and clucked his tongue. “Kim Saemi.” L.Joe finally said the name. Daehyun held the urge to smirk when he saw L.Joe pissed off face.

“Ahhh… Her? She is in the kitchen. She is preparing drinks for the customers.” Daehyun said an excused. He knew that Saemi didn't want to see L.Joe and she was running away from him.

L.Joe tapped his finger on the table and crossed his leg. “After she finished, tell her to come see me.” L.Joe ordered. Daehyun raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

“I want her to take my orders.” L.Joe said. Daehyun scoffed a bit which surprised L.Joe a bit. “You know… I don’t know if you notice or not. But I’m a waiter and I can take your order.” Daehyun said. L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows and glared at him. Daehyun didn't seem affected with his glare at all. Instead he just stared at him with his deep eyes stares. Jinyoung who noticed the tense atmosphere between L.Joe and Daehyun came to the rescue.

With a bright smiled he came near them. He gently grabbed Daehyun’s arm and whispered to him. “Daehyun don’t pick a fight with a customer even though he bothered Saemi a bit. Now go and I’ll take care of him.” Daehyun still didn't move from his spot. Jinyoung made him turned around by grabbing his shoulders, and then he pushed him a bit for him to go. Daehyun looked at Jinyoung then at L.Joe. Finally he walked away.

Jinyoung turned to L.Joe with a smiled. “Sorry about that. May I take your order sir?” Jinyoung asked.

“Tell a girl named Kim Saemi to take my order instead.” L.Joe said and leaned on his seat with crossed arms. Jinyoung blinked, “Neh?”

“You heard what I said. Do I need to repeat myself?” L.Joe stared at him. Jinyoung was taken aback a bit but his smiled didn't fade. “I’m sorry sir, but Saemi-ssi is busy right now.” Jinyoung said.

“Well… I’ll just wait until she is not busy. I can stay here all night if I have to.” L.Joe shrugged and pulled out his phone to play games. Jinyoung stared at him in disbelief. “This guy is persistent.”  Without saying another word, Jinyoung went to the kitchen to call Saemi.

Saemi was at the kitchen washing the dishes since she didn't want to go to the front and took orders. Jinyoung tapped her shoulder. “Saemi-ah.”

“Neh?” She answered without looking at him. Jinyoung bit his thumb. “Someone is here to see you.”

“If it’s the guy name L.Joe, then I don’t want to see him.” Saemi said and washed the plates. Jinyoung leaned beside the sink next to her. “He said he’ll wait for you, even if it takes him all night.” He said.

“Doesn’t he have a work to do? A rich guy like him must be busy; he’ll go away sooner or later.” Saemi shrugged. She didn't even care about L.Joe. She was sure that he would go away, either because of his work or because of his girls around his belt.

Jinyoung sighed. Just looking at her, he could see that Saemi didn't care about L.Joe. If L.Joe was being stubborn to wait for Saemi, Saemi was being stubborn for not seeing him.

“Are you sure about that? He seems persistent. Why don’t you just go and see him?” Jinyoung tried to persuade her. She shook her head. “I don’t want to.”

“But-“

“I said no. I’ll just wash these dishes here until he goes away, full stop.” Saemi said sternly. Jinyoung sighed again and gave up. “Araso araso. I’ll go back to work.” Jinyoung said and walked to the front. Saemi smiled and continued doing her work.

Jonghwan just came back from a meeting which L.Joe didn't attend. He parked his car and stepped out from his car. He locked the door and went inside the café. He walked a bit but then stopped his track. The corner of his eyes saw someone familiar. He turned around and saw L.Joe at a table. He looked around for a while and walked to his boss.

“CEO Lee.” He called politely. L.Joe looked up from his phone and saw Jonghwan. “Are you here for a visit? Should I call the workers?” Jonghwan asked. L.Joe shook his head. “I’m not here for a visit and don’t tell the workers that I’m the CEO. Actually I’m here for someone.” L.Joe said. Jonghwan raised an eyebrow. Somehow he could guess who is that someone he mentioned.

“Someone? Who is it?” He asked, pretended that he didn't know. L.Joe smirked. “You know it once I date her.” L.Joe said. Jonghwan eyes widened. “He wants to date Saemi?” He stared at the CEO of Lee Corp. He didn't like the idea Saemi date L.Joe, not that he was jealous or anything. But he knew L.Joe was the guy that never sticks to one girl. He was afraid that Saemi would get hurt.

“Do you want anything to drink CEO Lee?” Jonghwan asked. L.Joe just simply shook his head. “No… You just go do your work.” L.Joe said. Jonghwan bowed his head a bit and then walked away.

------------

It had been seven hours L.Joe was sitting at the café. His stomach started to growl in hunger. He didn't eat anything since lunch hour, all because he wanted to show to Saemi that he was determined to ask her out on a date. Saemi peeked out from the kitchen, she could see L.Joe sitting at the usual place, gazing outside the window.

“Wah! Doesn’t he felt hungry?” Suzi asked, popped out from Saemi’s back. She was amazed that L.Joe didn't move from his spot. Saemi was startled a bit but didn't look back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter