Arrogant annoying rich prude?

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi walked back to the cafe and sat at one of the table. Suzi who just went out from the kitchen saw her and went to her.

"Saemi-ssi." Suzi called her. Saemi looked up with a sheepish smiled. "Annyeong Suzi-ssi."

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going home." She said.

"I did... But something came up. I need to meet someone." Saemi said.

"Ahhh.... Namja chingu?" Suzi said with a mischievous smiled. Saemi eyes widened and she shook her head eagerly. "Aniya... It's not like what you think."

Suzi laughed a bit. "Araso, if that what you said~. Anyway I got to go back to work. Annyeong." Suzi waved a bit and went back to her work. Saemi waited for L.Joe to come. Sometimes she would glance at her watch.

A few minutes later, L.Joe finally arrived at Angel Cafe. He opened the glass door and looked for Saemi. Jonghwan who was at the counter was surprised to see his boss was there. This was the first visit L.Joe did. He saw L.Joe went to Saemi and blinked in confusion. Did L.Joe come to meet Saemi?

"Kim Saemi?" L.Joe asked once he arrived at the table. Saemi looked up and stood up. She bowed a bit and gave a small smiled. "Yes."

This time L.Joe got to see her face clearly. Yesterday, it was dark and he couldn’t really see her face. L.Joe stared at her for a while. She had a layer hair which reached her chest. Her skin was pale and she had almond shape like eyes but nevertheless they were small. Unexpectedly, he felt attracted to her, he didn't know he attracted to her like any other girls he met or not. He just felt attracted and without him knowing, his heart was beating faster than it usual pace.

He cleared his throat a bit and looked the other way. Then he turned back to Saemi. "Give my phone back." L.Joe held out his hand. Saemi handed L.Joe’s phone back without saying a word.

"You didn't invade my privacy right?" L.Joe accused.

"Excuse me?" Saemi furrowed her eyebrows. L.Joe shrugged and put his phone inside his pocket. "Who knows...? A girl like you would love to know some secret about me." L.Joe said arrogantly. Saemi scowled which surprised L.Joe a bit.

"I'm sorry Mr... Whoever you are. But stop thinking so high about yourself. I don't even know who you are. And don't worry I didn't invade your privacy like you just accused. I respect other people's privacy. So now give my phone back, since I gave yours." Saemi said.

L.Joe blinked a bit. Saemi kind of get into his nerve. And this was the second time he felt that his pride was hurt by this girl in front of him. L.Joe took out Saemi's phone from his blazer pocket and carelessly tossed it on the table.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter